Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na )))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na ))) Empty
PostSubject: Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na )))   Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na ))) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:32 am

http://www.universalsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23000&ATCLID=3667935
Really interesting Smile
And I was very suprised to see in Yu-Na's blog,in her favourite videos - Mao's SP at 2006 SA Laughing
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na )))   Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na ))) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Yes, it is a very interesting article! I think the author did a good job, but the one thing I don't agree with is the suggestion that they are only friendly and not friends. I think they are friends, or maybe even closer. Many Hearts

One of the skating commentators in this clip characterized as kind of like "sisterly love combined with the feeling that 'I definitely don't want to lose to her.'" Which is a lot like how Mai and Mao were when they were little and competing against each other, so I can see that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na )))   Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na ))) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:21 pm

polosatik wrote:

And I was very suprised to see in Yu-Na's blog,in her favourite videos - Mao's SP at 2006 SA Laughing

Awww! Many Hearts

That video of Mao is also one of my faves! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na )))   Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na ))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very good article about Mao and Yu-Na )))
Page 1 of 1