Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Luck Mao^_^

Go down 
+23
coolmeia
Admin
dlnnyc
chapis
coconut
MaoMaoRevolution
Star85
clasic888
Mia
Batsuchan
bibi
maowataiyo
illani
Maya
sofia
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
polosatik
Oscilla
mingming
chineseteacup
inskate
aoi88
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 pm

The guys at Yuna forum have a section dedicated to writing cheering messages to Yuna, so I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can write cheering messages to Mao. So I'll start. Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_cat

Dear Mao-Chan,
I wish you all the best at your events. I have faith that you will deliver strong performances, and I hope you achieve your goal of winning the OGM. Go Mao!Good Luck Mao^_^ 23732
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:28 am

Dear Mao,

It's Your first Olympics, so first and foremost, have fun! It's an unique occassion to meet athlethes from the entire World and be a part of the special event that is Olympics.

It was a difficult season. After achieving all the titles that a skater could achieve - from Junior World Champion to World Champion - and completing difficult challenges like landing 3A, 3A out of steps, two 3-3s and two 3As in one LP - there came a time when You had to go back to basic and work on the jump technique to keep up with CoP. In combination with having to cope with the changing body and the pressure that comes from being a champion, that must have been very frustrating! And it's even more frustrating because it happens in the Olympic year.

But no matter what difficulties, we fans will always support You! Love It's not just the goal that's important, but the road that leads to it, and we certainly understand the struggles and hardships that You encountered on the road to the rink in Vancouver. For that, Mao, You have already won a medal in our hearts! Cheering

Skating in Vancouver is just a formality now... SO be Mao-rashiku and enjoy Yourself! Confetti

Thank You for all Your hard work as a skater and the happiness you brought to your fans! Thank you!

Good luck, Mao! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:30 am

aoi88, thank you for starting up this thread! I was just thinking yesterday that we should have something like this for Mao, so when I saw this, I was very happy Very Happy

Here's my message to Mao:

Dear Mao-chan,

According to the Chinese Lunar calendar, today is the first day of the Year of the Tiger. In most of the cultures that I am familiar with, the tiger symbolises strength, determination and courage. I think it is fitting, then, that you should compete at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games in the Year of the Tiger. Because you are the embodiment of these three traits. Strength, you show in both your skating and the way you conduct yourself under the eye of the public. Determination - well, I am continually in awe of your determination to succeed, your determination to train and perform to the best of your abilities. And as for courage - under those delicate features and behind that shy smile beats a heart of gold. The heart of a champion. Through your courage, through the fearlessness with which you deal with the tasks at hand, I too am encouraged to try my best, to do my best and to be the person I see in you.

As many others have already said: Mao-chan, you are loved. For your skating, your sunny smile and the person that you are. You have touched the hearts of so many, myself included. You have brought happiness through your skating, and that in itself is a more significant achievement than a medal of any colour. Whatever your achievement may be at the upcoming Vancouver Olympics, you have already been made a champion in our hearts.

GO MAO!!!
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:09 am

Dear Mao,

Show your most beautiful 3A to the world.
Show your most elegant spirals to the world.
Show your most gorgeous steps to the world.
Show your most shining smile to the world.

Enjoy your first Olympics, the best festival in the world! Cheering
We are always behind you. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 am

Dear Mao,

Thank you for the dedication to the sport that you have shown and for many wonderful moments that we, as fans, have shared with you. Have faith in yourself and be Mao-rashiku! I hope you have a wonderful experience in Vancouver, and that it will become a beautiful chapter in the long book of your career (that, hopefully, is not yet even half-way written!).

Thank you! and Good luck!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:56 am

Mao, I wish you to do your best and fully enjoy the best competition ever! Olympics! You had a difficult start but every competition was a step further. Just shine like a sun!!! cheers We love you Mao chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many Hearts Many Hearts Many Hearts Confetti You're strong girl, show everyone who you are!!!!!! Drama!
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 am

Mao, I wish you all the best of luck! I hope you can relax and stay calm, but at the same time, kick butt! I want you on the podium with Miki!

Cheering

Força, Mao!

Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:39 am

Good luck, Mao!! Cheering I hope you can forget the pressure, and the anxiety, and just take a deep breath and let everything go on the ice. All the frustration and anger and everything you've gone through this season- I hope you channel all of that into fighting out there and showing everyone how much of a fighter you really are. You have fans behind you every step of the way, trying to help you as much as you've inspired us. Thanks for being such a wonderful skater, for always trying to improve no matter what, and for being such a great person. Good luck!! Can't wait to see you rock it. Boogie
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 am

Forza, nostra bellissima, carissima Mao, ti vogliamo tanto bene, staremo sempre con te!!!! Per noi sarai sempre l'unica campionessa, qualunqe cosa succeda!!!

Go our beautiful, dear Mao, we love you, we will always be with you!!!! For us you will always be the only champion, whatever happens!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Double Axel
Double Axel
Maya

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Mao - I love you! Give your very best and everything,, so that you alone can be proud of yourself!
Make this competition fierce and exciting, you can do it!
<3
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Dear Mao,

You have overcome many challenges to get this far, and we know you are capable of overcoming this one as well. You are the most beautiful skater this sport has ever seen, and you are loved by your fans. Go out there and skate like we all know you can, and show the world that you have the heart of a champion!

cheers
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Mao, you've dedicated yourself to this sport through all the ups and downs. The Olympics is your time to shine. Go out there and have a ball!!!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Mao,
You can do it! We all know it! Just do it for yourself, don't think about anything else and everything will be fine!
Go Mao Very Happy !!!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 am

To our most beloved Mao-chan:

You've been in this position before. You were an underdog to the heavy favorite, the reigning World champion who had gone undefeated for over a year.

But it was your first time at that major competition, so you faced it with an excited feeling. You enjoyed it. And so you skated your heart out, and you won.

That was just over 4 years 2005 Grand Prix Final.

Over these last years, it has been an absolute privilege and pleasure to watch your skating and follow your journey. Yep!

Now you face your first Olympics. In the short program, you play a young girl who is going to her first masquerade ball. Bring that same excited, happy feeling that you took to the 2005 GPF.

And then, in the long program, think of everyone who has supported and loved you. Mai, who shared your dream of going to Olympics--you are skating for her too. Your mother, who took you to skating practice and went to competitions with you and always pushed you. Your father, who helped you take your mind off of skating. All your coaches who have been like family: Machiko-sensei, Tatiana, Zhanna, and Makki. The people at the JSF, and of course all your fans around the world.

Think of how their love has given you power, and bring out all that power and passion as you skate to "Bells of Moscow."

As you said yourself, "there's nothing to be afraid of anymore." So go out and show the world that you are the very best.

Go out and show the world that brilliant, beaming, beautiful MAO SMILE! Cheering Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Mia

Mia

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:41 am

Good luck Amazing Mao!

I'm from Korea and even though it is regarded as somewhat unthinkable thing to root for Mao and not support your own country's athlete here in Korea, nothing can change my mind!

I want Mao as our Olympic champion!! I want that more than anything else right now and more importantly I wish Mao to be a international legend and icon of this sport after her long long career.

I've made up my mind since 2006 that I'm going to be a Mao Asada fan as long as I care for figure skating.
Mao's dazzling performances in Korea and her amazingly humble and elegant behavior whenever she visits my country especially enhanced my love and affection for Mao.

(Korean media is all over Mao like crazy as soon as she arrives at the airport everytime and reporters never hesitate to ask Mao tons of rude and absurd questions. Which always frustrated me. But Mao has handled them beautifully with great attitude. So admiring)

I've always thought that Mao who wasn't afraid to challenge difficult and risky things even though she was on top and who always pushes the sport forward deserves the biggest glory of all.

I promised my family big nice dinner and nice gifts when Mao wins Olympics! Smile
They couldn't care less about figure skating but they've always been supporting Mao at every competition since they know how much I love and adore Mao.

Good luck Mao! With just a little bit of luck and fair judging, you can dominate.
Back to top Go down
clasic888

clasic888

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 am

mao show your Love Hearts power to them at the olympic...go for gold Cheering Confetti Many Hearts Dance lol!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm

cat Mao :albino: ~

Good luck! Good luck at the Olympics! I know what it's like to compete, and perform. I know that even if you're great, talented, and in great shape, it's hard to not be nervous (when I was younger, I never got nervous, but now that I'm older I do. Funny huh?!). There are people who can do well under pressure, and people who can't. I've SEEN you do your best, and win under pressure, so I have no doubt that you can win! You have everything it takes - the talent, the beauty, the grace, the technique, the stregnth, the heart, and that extra something special. There are other great skaters out there, but there aren't any other Mao Asadas. And Mao Asada queen is TOTAL gold medal material! Encore

flower Just enjoy the whole experience. You've worked for this almost your whole life, and now you're living your dream! No matter what happens, if you win or you come in dead last (which I know won't happen anyway.lol) your fans will always love you! Love

Dance We will be sending you all of our prayers, possitive energy, and thoughts. So go out there and kick some ass girl! Very Mad Confetti
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Dearest Mao-chan,

From your crazy difficult jumps, to your bouncy knees, to your perfect line, to your absolutely stellar sportsmanship...you have proven that you are a force to be reckoned with.

Underneath your gentle, soft exterior, there is a raging storm of competitive fire and passion--and somehow you manage to bring both of these out in your skating. A balance that is no small feat.

Earlier this season, though, you faced your most difficult foe, not a Korean superstar, but yourself. Still, Mao, you picked up the broken pieces of your Olympic dreams, which after the Grand Prix circuit seemed to be getting swept farther and father away.

You came back with a great short full of joy at Nationals, and later, showed us the deep, resounding passion that "The Bells of Moscow" have.

Mao-chan, after all these years, all the times you were alone, all the times the pressure brought you to tears, all the times you heard the crowd shout as you slipped on the ice....you still stand strong and tall. The criticism comes fast and hard at you, but you let it bounce off. You are strong-willed.

I know all of these things will come into play here in Vancouver.
Forget high scores, hype and popularity contests--you are the best ladies figure skater out there.

I know you can do it Mao. You are loved, and I believe every inch of you has the capacity to do this.

Just do it, Mao!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 am

Good luck Mao!!! Cheering
You can do it so just believe yourself and skate from your heart like you always do! Good luck!

and don't forget to enjoy and have fun!! Wub
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Mao, just do it like you can do it Yep! , enjoy it, and for me you are and will be the champion it doesnt matter what Daisies for you

sorry my english
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 am

when does mao arrive in vancouver?

mao chan Korekaramo ganbatte kudasai
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 am

dlnnyc wrote:
when does mao arrive in vancouver?

mao chan Korekaramo ganbatte kudasai

I think it's on the 20th.

cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Best of luck, Mao! Be yourself and enjoy your first (but hopefully not the last) Olympics! Confetti

Thank you! and Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Good Luck Mao^_^ Fekj5z
GOOD LUCK MAO!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR 1ST OLYMPIC GAME AND SKATE TWO SOLID PROGRAMS!!!
Good Luck Mao^_^ Fekj5z
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 am

Mao, you've already skated a very beautiful SP. One that shows your excitement in being able to compete in the Olympics. It's so wonderful to know that you are also enjoying your stay there.

A few hours from now you will be taking the ice in one of the most important moments in your life. I hope you can skate a long program that will leave you with a feeling of not just happiness and satisfaction but also achievement like you did in the short. No matter what, we're all cheering for you here!

Goodluck, Mao!!! Show them all what BELLS is all about. Cheering Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Sponsored content

Good Luck Mao^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Luck Mao^_^   Good Luck Mao^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Mao^_^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next