Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!! Empty
PostSubject: Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!   Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:46 am

Mao skated her exhibition program at new ice rink from Chukyo University! flower
I like her hairstyle here!! Love Hearts Miki and Takahiko were there too!! lots of pictures on this article.

http://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/090214/spm0902141641002-n1.htm

Last edited by coconut on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nanae

PostSubject: Re: Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!   Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!   Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:37 am

Back to top Go down
sky

PostSubject: Re: Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!   Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:39 pm

This is my first time to leave a comment here. Sorry if my english is poor.

I was impressed by Ms. Yamada who was Mao's coach before. She encouraged Mao at this ceremony.

Yamada: Before 4cc, you said to me that you didn't put up your motivation. You haven't felt so hard beore, but you got 3rd place this time. I have a feeling that you can try hard for the next world championship. Do your best to become the champion again.

Mao: I am not satisfied with my performance at 4cc, but I feel strongly I want to try hard to perform perfectly at the championship, I will do my best.

Yamada: I just watched your performance, you were very wonderful. You will be a university student from this year? You have grown up though you were little.

and Yamada said to everybody "yoroshiku-onegai-shimasu" which means "please support her".

Hang in there! Everybody will support you, Mao Cheering

Last edited by sky on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!   Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm

thank you sky by the translation, I didn´t know que Mao told her didn't put up motivation, poor Mao Depressed Crying , may be the downgrades of 3-3. A lot of people say that Mao stop to do the 3flip 3 loop, but how do it? she spent years of practice of that combination. she can´t just say, ok no problem, now 3 flip3 toe, and to throw many hours of practice to basket of the sweepings (al bote de la basura). sorry my english.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!   Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi sky! Welcome! よろしくね~!

sky wrote:

I was impressed by Ms. Yamada who was Mao's coach before. She encouraged Mao at this ceremony.

Yamada: Before 4cc, you said to me that you didn't put up your motivation. You haven't felt so hard beore, but you got 3rd place this time. I have a feeling that you can try hard for the next world championship. Do your best to become the champion again.

Thanks for the translation!
(See video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBzgYt-iW4)

I love Coach Yamada! Love Hearts Her commentary just makes me feel all warm inside. Very Happy When she made that comment about Mao becoming a college student, I could totally see her being like "Oh, my little baby is all grown up!" She is so full of love for Mao and it makes me Swoon

So it seems that 4CC really was a good lesson for Mao in two ways! Thumbs up! First, she learned that even in her bad condition, she could still finish 3rd (and beat Yu-Na and Joannie in the long). Second, I bet Coach Yamada is right - she said, "After this, I think you will be able to try your best at any time." And I think she's right, now that Mao knows how painful it was to compete when she was unmotivated, she will always remember how motivated she was after 4CC, and she'll be able to find that motivation to keep fighting. Cheering

And Coach Yamada's comments about Kozu just made me ROTFLMAO
She said, "Yay, yay, you're so cool! Cool, but also cute! Love Hearts Ha ha ha, I'm enjoying it all by myself."
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!   Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao performs her EX at the Rainbow rink!!
Page 1 of 1