Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice rink where Mao trains/trained

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Ice rink where Mao trains/trained Empty
PostSubject: Ice rink where Mao trains/trained   Ice rink where Mao trains/trained Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm just wondering if it's allowed for everyone to enter and watch a practice session at Chukyo Ice Rink (Surely not). But I think that the old rink where Mao used to train ( the one that Kanako Murakami trains) is open for everyone, right?
As any of you guys visited it/them?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Ice rink where Mao trains/trained   Ice rink where Mao trains/trained Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Yes, the rink in Nagoya where Mao used to train and where Kanako trains now is also open for public. It's packed with mini-Mao and mini-Kanako!!! very cute!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Ice rink where Mao trains/trained   Ice rink where Mao trains/trained Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:43 pm

ddmm wrote:
Yes, the rink in Nagoya where Mao used to train and where Kanako trains now is also open for public. It's packed with mini-Mao and mini-Kanako!!! very cute!
Oh! I would like to go there <3
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Ice rink where Mao trains/trained   Ice rink where Mao trains/trained Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 am

Seeing as how the skaters that train there (Mao, Miki, Kozu) usually do so with very little interruption I certainly don't think public access is allowed. The Japanese Fed recognizes it as a "private rink" which further supports this...

(I mean, the rink at the Nagoya Sports Center is crowded by not only skaters, but spectators and parents too). Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice rink where Mao trains/trained   Ice rink where Mao trains/trained Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice rink where Mao trains/trained
Page 1 of 1