Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone else who will go to watch LA world

Go down 
+7
kawaiimao
Eley87
chiyori
summervie
Batsuchan
MissAero
tianrushui
11 posters
AuthorMessage
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

anyone else who will go to watch LA world Empty
PostSubject: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi, I will go to LA world in March.26. I will watch ladies' sp & lp,free dance and exhibition. I just want to know anyone else who will go to LA. Perhaps we could have a mao fan party there.
p.s. I don't know whether it is appropriate to put this post in this forum.If not, the moderator could move it to the appropriate place.
Back to top Go down
MissAero

MissAero

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 am

me =)
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 am

I know you will^^
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 pm

I'm also going to Worlds! Excited! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:46 pm

I'm thinking about registering under another nickname and opening an envy thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:00 am

Batsuchan,where is your seat? And do you plan to bring banner with you?
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:55 am

Aaww you guys are lucky!! I was planning to go as well but I was immediatly deterred by the prices of plane tickets... It's ridiculous really. It's less expensive to fly to Europe than to take a 3 hour flight on the same Lips sealed continent. So I'll stay home and hope next time the Worlds are in North America, it'll be on the East Coast Bawling

You guys will have lots of great stuff to share with us afterwards, I'm sure. Too sweet! So hope you have the time of your life and that Mao ends this long week with a gorgeous smile Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
Eley87

Eley87

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:35 am

Oh you are so lucky!
I would like to go but the plane tickets are too high!!! Probably I be able to go, but I would not had enough money to return home haha Very Happy
Fortunately the world of 2010 will be in my country! If someone will be here for the 2010 Worlds, I can accommodate 2 or 3 people Happy dance
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada-icequeen.blogspot.com/
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 am

Wow that would be great Eley! Can I make an early reservation? Very Happy

Actually, I have no idea if I'll be able to go but I'm seriously considering it now. I don't think it will ever be nearer my hometown anyway.

Have fun all you lucky ones, I hope you'll be able to see Mao at her best!
Back to top Go down
Eley87

Eley87

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:12 pm

kawaiimao wrote:
Wow that would be great Eley! Can I make an early reservation? Very Happy

Actually, I have no idea if I'll be able to go but I'm seriously considering it now. I don't think it will ever be nearer my hometown anyway.

Have fun all you lucky ones, I hope you'll be able to see Mao at her best!

Oh, ok kawaiimao no problem Happy dance
I like to be able to gather a nice group, and if I can help someone I'm happy! I can understand that sometimes It's difficult to go and see a competition abroad, especially in this time of economic crisis! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada-icequeen.blogspot.com/
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:06 pm

chiyori,where are you. I am in delaware.
Perhaps you can consider watch SA this year and hope that mao could to to SA this year!
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:35 pm

tianrushui wrote:
Perhaps you can consider watch SA this year and hope that mao could to to SA this year!

I'm in Montreal and only 2 hours away from Lake Placid so yes, I'm seriously thinking about going. I've already discussed this with bibi (who is also from Quebec and already bought her tickets!!) on another thread. I really want to go though.

Here's the thread:
https://maoasada.forumotion.net/competition-shows-discussion-f7/2009-skate-america-t302.htm

Tell me if you're going. It'd be nice to meet other people there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:11 pm

chiyori wrote:
tianrushui wrote:

I'm in Montreal and only 2 hours away from Lake Placid so yes, I'm seriously thinking about going. I've already discussed this with bibi (who is also from Quebec and already bought her tickets!!) on another thread. I really want to go though.

Here's the thread:
https://maoasada.forumotion.net/competition-shows-discussion-f7/2009-skate-america-t302.htm

Tell me if you're going. It'd be nice to meet other people there Very Happy
I don't know whether I could watch SA or not......still not know my schedule at that time,sigh
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Eley87 wrote:
I like to be able to gather a nice group, and if I can help someone I'm happy! I can understand that sometimes It's difficult to go and see a competition abroad, especially in this time of economic crisis! ^_^

Italy... mmm there's a nice thought. I think I might be able to manage this if I start preparing well in advance. A nice two-week vacation in Italy, ponctuated by the Worlds. Swoon That is music to my ears! And it's sure to be a lot more manageable than the Olys anyway Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:39 am

You Guys are so lucky!! Have a wonderful time in LA! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 am

Eley87 wrote:

Just don't take it too seriously, it was a very spontaneous "yippee let's go!" rection Wink Although if everything works out I'd be really happy to go and meet some other skating fans.

Thanks Very Happy , if you ever go to Czech and need to stay somewhere just let me know!
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake

yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:50 pm

2009 Worlds (Los Angeles) (MARCH 22-29, 2009).

I am going to the Worlds in LA.

Just in case you want to meet up.
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 am

Lucky you. Very Happy

I wish I could go but I live in Europe and I'm only a currently job-less student so the total cost for the travel package (hotels, tickets) to LA would be through the roof for me. Please, everyone who will go to worlds, share a bit of the experience with us!

I might attend the 2010 worlds though. Cool
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 am

yukisnowflake wrote:
2009 Worlds (Los Angeles) (MARCH 22-29, 2009).

I am going to the Worlds in LA.

Just in case you want to meet up.

So I guess there's at least four of us going? We can definitely try to meet up! flower
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
MissAero

MissAero

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 pm

I know a guy on Facebook who's a Mao fan and is going too. yeah we should meet up!!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:25 pm

I am poor. I couldn't afford to go Bawling I am SO envious of you guys! I will make it to a world championship someday. I'm glad to this many of you guys are making it there though! The more Mao supporters there the better! I hope you guys all get to meet her! And you better come back with some pics and stories! Confetti
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else who will go to watch LA world   anyone else who will go to watch LA world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone else who will go to watch LA world
Page 1 of 1