Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!

Go down 
+12
coconut
summervie
SoMiTripleAxel
jasmintea
snowdrops24
Admin
polosatik
tianrushui
angelberry
Oscilla
clovera
Batsuchan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:44 am

Nobu is captain again, I guess? He keeps naming people who will do the challenges. Just a moment ago he was like "Somebody with power... So, Taka-chan!". Feed choppy, I don't know what they are actually doing. Fried But the audience goes nuts, so I gues he cleared the stage as well!

ETA: Yes, it was fast! Thumbs up!

ETA: The feed is so choppy it's just cruel. geek

Nobu's turn... Basketball! Miki makes him laugh. He's doing well, but yikes, the basket is turning around now...! More difficult to get a hit. Feed very choppy. I think he cleared the stage as well, but was unhappy about being slow. Just my guess, the feed died at the most important moment. Unconscious
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:54 am

Nobu the first to go in the next challenge... Yes, he's the captain.

Ah, Mao goes first after all, then Miki, then Kozu. They jump onto highlighthed boxes, like in the preview.

Kozu misses, so they repeat.

Mao misses now. Sad

Mao feels under pressure. Cheering

What is Nobu doing..? Laugh

Aw, now they all clear the stage! Daisies for you

ETA: Happy dance! Dance

Ah, Nobu was using his strenght to power the machine. He's tired now. Cheering

Nobu changes places with Kozu. All clear! Many Hearts

ETA2: They are too funny.!

Aw, Nobu jumped too fast! Repeat! Poor Kozu looks exhausted. Smile He's slow "pumping" the machine and the "light" flashes way too fast! Miki couldn't even see it! affraid

Repeat, Kozu's faster now and the light is slower. They clear the stage this time! Encore

The TV host laughs at Nobu's determination during the last jump. Laugh
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:09 am

Next: Quiz time!

...Our figure skaters look a bit "...". Too sweet!

Aw, Mao talks about Aero, Tiara and Komachi. Love Hearts

This challenge looks difficult. flower

ETA: Nobu talking about karaoke... They all went to karaoke, but only Nobu and Kozu stayed...

OMG, Nobu too cute. Love Hearts He was confident with his question, but blanked out and just kept on going "Wakaranai, wakaranai!!!" (I don't know) (he got one answer out of 4). Wub

Kozu's turn. They are talking about his grandfather and Olympics...
He was asked name 4 recent Olympics and named them all! That was an easy question. cheers

Weider CM on! Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:21 am

I'm sorry for spelling mistakes and smilies abuse. It's difficult to concentrate while laughing. Sweatdrop

Mao got asked about what type of boys she likes... Apparently she likes the funny ones! Yep!

I didn't hear the next quiz question... Feed too choppy. Mao got one correct answer out of 4.

Too much CMs! Laugh

OMG, I have no words. One of the TV guys is pretending to be a female skater! ROTFLMAO He has a fake Biellman leg! ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

My feed goes bad... Sad

I can't even see the next challenge, but judging from the audio, the skaters team is doing very well!

The fake Biellman leg is killing me. Hell, no!

Miki seems to be good at this game. Judging from the audio, that is, because I can't see anything...

Nobu's fast! The skaters team is about to clear this challenge, 4-8, match point. And they cleared! Encore

They all got to request something:

Nobu - a computer. He wants a new one Laughing
Miki - a trip to onsen (hot springs) with her family

Feed died, so I couldn't hear what Mao and Kozu requested. Sad

I hope to see it on YT soon. I want to enjoy the show fully without interruptions. flower
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:13 am

The show was really funny!!
Mao did pretty well and she was sooooooo cute. Woot! Love Hearts

It's on Youtube now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vamko8E8rA&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:25 am

Zyem13 is uploading the whole show:
https://www.youtube.com/user/zyem13

It's so hilarious! I've watched up to the Never Wipe Out challenge. It was so funny that Nobu & Kozu cleared the stage, because their cooperation looked the most "nervous" - I kept thinking they will lose the ball but somehow they made it to the end!

The Wall Crash challenge was so funny as well. Their costumes were way to big (though Mao looked cute in pink!). Laugh And I think Taka just renamed the competition from "Wall Crash" to "Wall Climb"... ROTFLMAO He totally climbed the wall instead of jumping on it! Laugh

I'm off to watch the rest. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:14 am

thanks for the link!!! c",)
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Going straight to my HD. Razz Ditto with Batsuchan, the Keyhole feed was so choppy yesterday I could barely watch HyperHockey (my favorite part of Tokyo Friend Park)...

ETA: And the HyperHockey segment is the only part missing from the vids uploaded to YT. Bawling
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:55 pm

I'm watching now! Very Happy

Hey clovera - was it your birthday recently? Suspect I noticed that it says "20" next to your age now!

Random comments/mini translations from me!

Part 1
1) Before the Wall crash, Miki told Nobu, "If you don't clear the stage, I'll be mad!"
2) When they're picking orders for the Wall crash, Kozu says "Nobu is good at crashing into walls [so he should go first]."
3) Mao being like, "No way, I'm going before Taka-chan"
4) Taka-chan is climbing the wall!
5) Yay, Mao cleared the "Wall Crash" for them.
6) Kozu was pretty cool when he climbed to the clear zone. Thumbs up! But how come he gave Miki a hug and not Mao? Neutral

Part 2
Aww, the celebrating after the "Physical mail" was so cute!! Wub They really worked hard! Thumbs up!

Part 3
1) Mao and Taka-chan - aww, too bad. Wow, this looks hard!
2) Miki's like, "we'll be ok, let's go!" Laugh Miki and Nobu were so close to getting it!
3) The guys are not very good at this - but wow they were lucky!!! Very Happy

Part 4
1) Wow, Miki is really good at the blowgun fighter game! WOW!
2) Laugh at Nobu saying "I'm the captain, but Miki is the one leading the charge."
3) Watching them arrange the pizzas is HILARIOUS! That was pretty good, Mao! Thumbs up!
4) What did Mao say at 5:19? Question I couldn't hear, but the crowd cheered.
5) Team hug! Ahahahah, they are so cute! Yes, Miki was good at setting the hamburgers! Thumbs up!

Part 5
1) Mao said "If I fail once, then it translates into the next one." Aww..
2) Mao is so cute when she changed places! Taka-chan said something like "That's Mao, after all [that's why we cleared it because she went last." - She gave that little sigh of relief like she does after she finishes her FS!
3) Every time Miki jumps, she lands so funny - it keeps making me crack up!! ROTFLMAO Mao lands nicely, of course. Very Happy

Part 6
1) The announcers say "It's not supposed to be so easy." And Miki says, "If we do it, we will succeed!"
2) I laughed so hard when Miki missed after it went so fast. ROTFLMAO She looked so upset.

Part 7
1) What's "nekochangokko"? Question Mao and Miki pretended to be cats when they were playing outside of the rink when they were little? I didn't quite understand.
2) Poor Mao. I don't many types of dogs!
3) These are hard questions!! WOW!

Part 8
1) For Nobu's question, I could have guessed "Arashi"!! But only because Mao just had the interview with Sho Sakurai.
2) Wow, Kozu's grandparents (grandpa and grandma) and both parents were skaters.
3) They're asking Mao about TAT telling her to fall in love. AGAIN! And Mao gives her usual answer. They ask her what kind of guy she likes, and she says "An interesting guy." Then they say, "Is that all?" And Mao laughs and says "Yes." Then she agrees to "someone who is interesting and cool/good-looking."
Then they ask her about her favorite singer, Ayumi Hamasaki, and then all of a sudden Miki yells that Taka-chan has met Kumi Koda (another singer), and then Taka-chan says "my 'hobby' is the same" (ie, he likes Ayumi Hamasaki too). But that was funny! I wasn't expecting that outburst from Taka-chan!! WOW!
4) Aww, that's so sad for Mao - that was the end of their chance for a Grand Slam. Crying or Very sad
Hilariously, I could have named "Boys&Girls," "evolution," and maybe "Endless sorrow" - all of her early songs, but I have NO IDEA about any of her recent songs! Sweatdrop

Part 9
1) Mao wants a new refrigerator for her house because their refrigerator is 18 years old like her! That's so cute! Wub
2) The prize is a trip to Tahiti?? Wow! WOW! Mao looks so excited about the massages. Wow, this looks WAYY better than Disneyland!! WOW!
3) Wow, Taka-chan got the refrigerator for Mao! Aww!! Hell, no!
4) Wow, that was pretty amazing - they got the prizes for everyone!! Happy dance
5)...and then they all missed. ROTFLMAO
6) That's interesting, two pointed to Mao and two pointed to Taka-chan. What's the "Tawashi"? Question
7) They let Mao-chan go last? Interesting again!

Oh no, no hyper hockey, just like clovera said!! Bawling Bawling

OOh, after next season they want to come back. I hope they come back!!!!! Cheering THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! flower
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
juliet
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:56 am

In addition, THe Tread Mill Mental Quiz - The question for Miki was about the famous shopping arcades in Shibuya and when she couldn't give enough answers, she said if it was Utsonomiya or Aichi, she would know. Then with Nobu, he was asked about the Pop Music Rankings. with Mao, she was asked about the rankings of dogs.
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:04 am

OkDkM's done uploading every single Friend Park segment in HD
(including Hyper Hockey!) Rockstar

Like a Star @ heaven www.youtube.com/profile?user=OkDkM&view=videos Like a Star @ heaven
Time to save it to your harddrive folks, before it gets removed! Faint2

Batsuchan>I had my birthday two months ago. Not a big deal, but thanks for noticing! Laugh The nekochan-gokko is exactly what it sounds - Mao/Miki played around and pretended to be cats when they were little and skated for the Grand Prix Tokai Club of Nagoya (during a skating competition/camp it seems).

The questions for the quiz, body+brain sections were definitely tricky. The two questions that stumped Mao were:
1) Top 10 dog breeds that have the largest number of registered ownership in Japan. I have to say I'm very surprised the golden retriever (which is in the top 5 for AKC registration here in the US) didn't crack the top 10 in Japan. Shocked Looks like Mao had the same thought running through her head too.
2) Top 10 Best Selling singles of Ayumi Hamasaki.

Tawashi is basically a scrubbing sponge...or steel wool. Its Tokyo Friend Park's "signature item" more or less (aside from the golden coins given when you clear a challenge) and that's the quirky thing about the Big Challenge's rotating dartboard. The center of a normal dartboard will naturally get you the most points, but all the fancy prizes on the show - like the Onsen trip or flat panel TV - are off to the sides...while the large center area will only get you tawashi. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:27 am

Thanks for the translation everyone! I enjoyed this show so much! Did they win the trip to Tahiti :O :O :O ?!?!?! It seems so beautiful there!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
snowdrops24

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:43 am

Wow, thanks so much Oscilla, Batsuchan, clovera and everyone for your pbp, translations and summaries. Thumbs up! I wouldn't have understood a thing without your "cliff notes" with me. HEHEHE

zyem13 uploaded the hockey part cat (thanks for sharing!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_C9O7X73vI cheers
Back to top Go down
getmewild

getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:02 pm

I saw it... it was so much funn... I have no idea what they are saying but I watched the whole thing on Youtube... I want to go to that show Laughing YAY! yet I can't.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.blogspot.com
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:24 pm

bibi wrote:
Did they win the trip to Tahiti :O :O :O ?!?!?! It seems so beautiful there!

Actually, they didn't get the trip to Tahiti, but they all got what they wanted!
cheers
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:07 am

coconut wrote:
bibi wrote:
Did they win the trip to Tahiti :O :O :O ?!?!?! It seems so beautiful there!

Actually, they didn't get the trip to Tahiti, but they all got what they wanted!
cheers
thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:09 pm

snowdrops24 wrote:

zyem13 uploaded the hockey part cat (thanks for sharing!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_C9O7X73vI cheers

Woohoo, this was fun!!

Kozu's first score was WOW!
But Miki was really really good! I was impressed! Thumbs up!

The crowd cheering and doing the wave totally made me ROTFLMAO

Ahh, this was so much fun. I totally hope they come back next year! Cheering
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Next week's, er, this week's guests are Kumi Koda and her younger sister misono. Kumi Koda is the singer that Taka-chan mentioned they met (he said this during the quiz part after Mao said she had met Ayumi Hamasaki). I wonder if she was filming her show right after them. Suspect

I'm totally out of the loop - I didn't realize she had a sister who was also a geinoujin [celebrity]!

But this made me think - if they are on the show together, just the two of them, how fun would it be to see Mai & Mao on the show together?! Many Hearts

Here is a translation of the "behind the scenes story" from the website:
http://www.tbs.co.jp/tfp2/ura.html

ON AIR 2009/5/7
Guests: Mao Asada, Miki Ando, Nobunari Oda, Takahiko Kozuka
Recording Back Story

Nobunari Oda, who was the oldest among this episodes' members, was employed as captain, but during the actual games as well as the discussion/huddles, the one who seized the initiative from start to finish was Miki Ando.

Oda went along completely with whatever she said.

But, that was an expression of how close they are, and watching them, it made me smile.

What left an impression on me during the games was the teamwork among the four of them.

After all, they had just finished the figure skating Team Trophy before the recording, so perhaps their breathing matched perfectly [i.e., they were perfectly in-synch]?

The Flash Saurus that countless guests have come to suffer on - to clear it that easily!

Indeed, that is the characteristic of top athletes that continue to fight on the world stage!

Then, after we finished recording, Mao Asada, said "I wanted to go to Tahiti~" and was thoroughly upset. She probably really wanted to go on the dart special prize of a trip to Tahiti.

By all means, we would like to have them on the show again!

[On the right side, it names the attractions that they played on and whether they passed/failed. Below that, next to the 'Big Challenge' wheel, it says:

Won 9 gold coins
Kozuka--refrigerator
Oda--laptop computer
Ando--LCD TV
Asada--family vacation]

I really hope they appear on the show again!! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
I'm totally out of the loop - I didn't realize she had a sister who was also a geinoujin [celebrity]!
misono actually made a splash into the geinokai earlier than her sister as the lead singer of Day After Tomorrow. That band unfortunately disbanded and misono became a relative unknown again until she started to regularly appear on Quiz! Hexagon II (an absolutely hilarious quiz/variety show) and is experiencing a 2nd break of sorts. Showbiz is an odd world, all right. Razz

I certainly hope we get to see Mao and her fellow skaters back at TFP next year. Yep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!   Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Friend Park (TV show) on May 7th!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2