Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]

Go down 
+2
Oscilla
inskate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Empty
PostSubject: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 am

Cast: Junko Yaginuma & PIW Team
Shizuka Arakawa, Takeshi Honda, Yukina Ota, Fiona Zardowa & Dimitri Suhanov (sp?)

Guests: Evgeni Plushenko, Nobunari Oda, Takahiko Kozuka, Chika Suguri (Fumie's sister)

Akiko withdrew because of scheduling conflict. Sad

Any reports? Cheering
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 am

1st day show just ended. I found a short report about Nobunari.

Nobunari skated a new program, but the fan who wrote the report didn't know whether it was SP or EX and did not recognize the music. It sounded modern.

He wore black pants and black shirt with some purple motiff.

He landed a clean 3A, 2 other jumps looked doubled (but maybe were not). He did a new spin, Ina Bauer and spirals that looked very ballet-like. He also did a ballet jump.

I hope someone will recognize the music soon, or that there will be at least some news clips...

There should be more reports as the fans reach their homes/computers. Wink

Last edited by Oscilla on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:15 am

Takahiko's music was reported as: "Hello, Goodbye" and "Safety Dance" from Glee.
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 am

Thank you so much for the info!
Glee...is it the American drama? I have to see them! Panic!
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:49 am

mingming wrote:
Thank you so much for the info!
Glee...is it the American drama? I have to see them! Panic!

Yes, the fans said it's from the American drama. I listened to the music on YT, sounds nice!
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 am

Some fan said that Nobunari's new program was "My Fair Lady" by Jamie Cullum. If the report's correct, I guess it's this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vv7aJNR1gU
I'm not sure if the report's correct - Takahiko skated to "I could have danced all night" so I'd find it surprising if nobody recognized it before, by the lyrics at least if not by the melody.
On the other hand, this arrangement is so different that I'm not sure if I would have recognized it if I heard it while being busy paying attention to the program. It's like a mix of rap, jazz and orchestra in the middle part. Very funky. So, while I'm not sure if the report's correct, I fell in love with Jamie Cullum's arrangements. I'm now listening to "London Skies". I love you "Singin' in the rain" and "everlasting love" are great too. Smile
Back to top Go down
BowbowDaijin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
BowbowDaijin

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 am

I want some guy to use "On the Street Where You Live" from
My Fair Lady as EX. It's heart-melt.
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 am

Does anyone know how "坂上 美紀" should be romanized? Sakagami Miki? That's Nobunari's choreographer (just for EX).

Nobunari's program list on his homepage was updated.

EX: I COULD HAVE DANCED ALL NIGHT by Jamie Cullum (坂上 美紀)

So, the report was correct. Smile Sadly, no news regarding SP & LP yet...
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 am

Oscilla wrote:
Some fan said that Nobunari's new program was "My Fair Lady" by Jamie Cullum. If the report's correct, I guess it's this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vv7aJNR1gU
I'm not sure if the report's correct - Takahiko skated to "I could have danced all night" so I'd find it surprising if nobody recognized it before, by the lyrics at least if not by the melody.
On the other hand, this arrangement is so different that I'm not sure if I would have recognized it if I heard it while being busy paying attention to the program. It's like a mix of rap, jazz and orchestra in the middle part. Very funky. So, while I'm not sure if the report's correct, I fell in love with Jamie Cullum's arrangements. I'm now listening to "London Skies". I love you "Singin' in the rain" and "everlasting love" are great too. Smile
Jamie Cullum?! I like him so much Love Hearts Confetti I think his album"catching tales" is a masterpiece Love Thankyou for the info!!

Quote :
Does anyone know how "坂上 美紀" should be romanized? Sakagami Miki? That's Nobunari's choreographer (just for EX).
Sakagami Miki is a chreographer. She has been entrusted with THE ICE totally since last year.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka8gug4CsYk&feature=related
She choreographed "True love's kiss","A whole new world" for Mao and Jeff, "Lady Marmalade" for Asada sisters, "Aranjuez" for Mai. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:42 am

Aaah, now I remember! Thank you, mingming, Smile
I watched a program about Miki Sakagami last off-season. IIRC she also did choreography for Disney on Ice.

I loved her choreo for the Ice, especially Mao & Jeff's programs. I love you

I've never heard Jamie's music before, but now I'm going through his works on YT and I love them. His arrangements are awesome. Rockstar
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:23 am

Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Thank you for the reports, Oscilla! I love Nobu's and Kozu's music choices! Shame the event will not be broadcasted... Depressed Crying Maybe we'll see Kozu at The Ice, but Nobu will not perform in shows until GPF, IIRC... Sad

Thanks for the link, kirakira!

I'm amused by the flower "necklace" that Takahiko has around his neck... I wonder if that's a gift from a crazy fan, or is it a part of his costume..? Very Happy

Nobunari looks so young! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Oscilla wrote:
Takahiko's music was reported as: "Hello, Goodbye" and "Safety Dance" from Glee.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Taka, I love you but this song Unconscious Unconscious
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]   Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince Ice World 2010 Tokyo [July]
Page 1 of 1