Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth Empty
PostSubject: Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth   Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:27 am

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090604&content_id=5144300&vkey=ice_news

I just saw this posted on my Twitter so I checked it out. I wonder why she left her coach of 9yrs. Is it because of her recent disappointing performances during competition?

Such a move when the GP and the olympics are so near...

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
zooma

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth   Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:00 am

How about Kurt Browning?
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth   Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:57 am

Hmm...Looks like the Olympic season is indeed bringing out a few coaching changes out of some skaters (like Jeremy recently). I'm not too sure about this, honestly, especially because it IS the Olympic season; if changes in coaching be made, it certainly makes a lot more sense to do it in the seasons prior to it to adapt to the new coach and team's training style and develop a strong partnership. Of course, there's a few skaters like Shizuka who changed coaches just weeks before major events and left great marks on the ice (World 04, Torino), so you never know. I love you

Again, more reason why I approve of the MaoTat combo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth   Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carolina Kostner leaves coach Michael Huth
Page 1 of 1