Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

Yu Na News - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:08 pm

polly10 wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And polly10, how could you possibly say 'I've already stated my opinions...' and just walk away from what kawaiimao and me have written in our last posts?

I guess the answer is simple: she has no arguments. Razz

And Pochi, I thought the exact same thing ever since Polly10 admitted she was here only for Yuna's defense. She's not different from a troll IMO.

What for? If I argued back, some of you will get more annoyed and pissed.

As I said I only defended Yuna about the issue of plastic surgery. I didn't even post anything bad against Mao nor just spamming around and force you guys to like Yuna. So, where's the provocation again?

Polly10 you must understand that the provocation is coming from you joining this site and not having anything to say about Mao. Although you never insulted her, people are going to be more than upset to have you here only talking about Yuna.
Your presence therefore does not become a problem, it becomes an annoyance, one people don't want to deal with. I encourage you to visit YNKF only to defend Mao and see what the response is since you believe YNKF to be the whole "holier than thou" deal.
In short your presence here is kind of like having a player on a basketball team who is blatantly for the other team to the point where he doesn't help his own teammates.
The objective of this forum is to show Mao love, and as long as you are not doing that, you will continue to be seen as an annoyance

Just letting you know how it is
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
polly10 wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
And polly10, how could you possibly say 'I've already stated my opinions...' and just walk away from what kawaiimao and me have written in our last posts?

And Pochi, I thought the exact same thing ever since Polly10 admitted she was here only for Yuna's defense. She's not different from a troll IMO.

As I said I only defended Yuna about the issue of plastic surgery. I didn't even post anything bad against Mao nor just spamming around and force you guys to like Yuna. So, where's the provocation again?

Polly10 you must understand that the provocation is coming from you joining this site and not having anything to say about Mao. Although you never insulted her, people are going to be more than upset to have you here only talking about Yuna.
Your presence therefore does not become a problem, it becomes an annoyance, one people don't want to deal with. I encourage you to visit YNKF only to defend Mao and see what the response is since you believe YNKF to be the whole "holier than thou" deal.
In short your presence here is kind of like having a player on a basketball team who is blatantly for the other team to the point where he doesn't help his own teammates.
The objective of this forum is to show Mao love, and as long as you are not doing that, you will continue to be seen as an annoyance

Ok. Fine. Screw Yuna. Yuna sucks! Pleeeeaaasse Yuna fall! Yuna had a plastic surgery! Yuna bribed the judges! Yuna wore a jewelry and should be stripped with her Gold Medal! Yuna hated by fellow skaters! Brian and David are f*gs and should go away! Yuna pleeeeasse injured yourself! Yuna had sex video published in Japan.. that's ok.. she deserved it!

I get it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:28 pm

polly10 wrote:
polly10 wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Ok. Fine. Screw Yuna. Yuna sucks! Pleeeeaaasse Yuna fall! Yuna had a plastic surgery! Yuna bribed the judges! Yuna wore a jewelry and should be stripped with her Gold Medal! Yuna hated by fellow skaters! Brian and David are f*gs and should go away! Yuna pleeeeasse injured yourself!

I get it. Thanks.

polly10 i think you're missing the point, we're not asking you to renounce Yuna and wish ill on her, all we're saying is that you should try to be a little more up on Mao if you're at a Mao forum, take some time to learn about her, post around etc.
No one said liking Yuna is illegal here but we did say that we don't need a police force for Yuna
If you just showed a little interest in Mao then i have no doubt that you could fit in here

I'm starting to feel like this whole thing is getting out of hand
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:31 am

polly10 wrote:

Ok. Fine. Screw Yuna. Yuna sucks! Pleeeeaaasse Yuna fall! Yuna had a plastic surgery! Yuna bribed the judges! Yuna wore a jewelry and should be stripped with her Gold Medal! Yuna hated by fellow skaters! Brian and David are f*gs and should go away! Yuna pleeeeasse injured yourself! Yuna had sex video published in Japan.. that's ok.. she deserved it!

I get it. Thanks.

Wow...you completely missed the point. People don't have the problem with the other skater, they have it with people like you who join other people's forums to talk or "defend" about another skater... lol!
Back to top Go down
hanatsuki

hanatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:12 am

polly10

Quote :

Oh well....you did not get it at all.
No one in this forum would say such things, can't you see?
Is it so difficult for you to understand we are annoyed by those ill comments on the Internet as much as you are?
Just feeling upset at some of the bad comments about Mao in Yu-na's forum does not motivate everyone to speak ill of Yu-na in retaliation.
As I wrote in my previous post to you, I do not appreciate bad mouthing on any skaters, including Yu-na. Neither do other posters here, I believe.

I am afraid you just went over the line by claiming as if we were the ones who had spreaded ill-intentioned messaages over the Internet. WE ARE NOT THE ONES! And we NEVER will be.

Nothing is wrong with trying to express your admirative support for Yu-na. It is just sad that you do not seem to do it without bashing Mao fans. You could have taken another path and had a positive (and friendly) discussion with some of us if you had chosen so.

Please be advised that all those bad mouthing on Yu-na on the Internet do not necessarily come from Mao fans.
Back to top Go down
hanatsuki

hanatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:52 am

Figure_skating_love

This is completely off topic, but this comment of you brought me a smile Very Happy

Quote :

I am a basketball nut, and thought you said it right! lol!

Spacy

Thank you for letting me know of the eddit button! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:03 am

hanatsuki wrote:
No one in this forum would say such things, can't you see?
Is it so difficult for you to understand we are annoyed by those ill comments on the Internet as much as you are?
Just feeling upset at some of the bad comments about Mao in Yu-na's forum does not motivate everyone to speak ill of Yu-na in retaliation.
As I wrote in my previous post to you, I do not appreciate bad mouthing on any skaters, including Yu-na. Neither do other posters here, I believe.

I am afraid you just went over the line by claiming as if we were the ones who had spreaded ill-intentioned messaages over the Internet. WE ARE NOT THE ONES! And we NEVER will be.

Very well said, hanatsuki. As a forum, we are extraordinarily well-behaved and polite when it comes to other skaters. Yes, we do get heated up during competitions, but overall, we maintain a respectful attitude when we speak about other skaters. In fact, when someone says something too disrespectful, other members will remind them of the fact that there are Mao fans on this forum who also follow other skaters as well.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:57 am

polly10 wrote:

I get it. Thanks.

Pollypocket, you're dumb or you pretend to be. Rolling Eyes
Or probably maybe you think we are.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:26 am

polly10 wrote:

I get it. Thanks.

Oh polly10! No

I hate to join the chorus of posters who keep on reprimanding you, but I just can't help it.

Loving Yuna is A-okay. Hey, I like Yuna too. I think she's a wonderful skater and if it weren't for Mao, she'll probably be my favorite. But you do not need to HATE Yuna to be in Mao's forums. We just want you to show respect, support and appreciation for Mao. That's it. Is it so hard to understand?

TBH, what you did was just childish.

And if we sound like we're hating your guts, well, we are not. Keep in mind that we want this place to be focused only on Mao, and not on Yuna. I noticed that your most of your posts can be found here in Yuna News. If that is the case, then why not just join Yuna's forum to share the Yuna love? Joining Mao's forums doesn't mean just staying only in one thread, but actively participating in other threads to share some thoughts and comments about Mao.

You're welcome here, but please try to show some more support for Mao-chan~! sunny
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:35 am

alyssa wrote:
polly10 wrote:

I get it. Thanks.

It would be a real shame to find out that all of this was faked huh alyssa?
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:04 pm

alyssa wrote:
polly10 wrote:

I get it. Thanks.

It would be a real shame to find out that all of this was faked huh alyssa?

I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:39 pm

polly10 wrote:

I get it. Thanks.

lollol you're not dramatic at all... Drama! Drama! Drama!
Back to top Go down
sky

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:11 am

I really hope that polly 10 is NOT Mao fan.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:38 am

hanatsuki wrote:
I do not appreciate bad mouthing on any skaters, including Yu-na. Neither do other posters here, I believe.

Exactly! We do not bad mouth skaters!
We only do that silently in our hearts, not out loud... Razz

Except for a certain special male skater...hey, remember that nice Canadian fellow who's eyes look like they're always scared of something, and can't help waving his arms around like a scarecrow when he shows off his brilliant edges????? Laughing

The one thing I admire about folks in Yuna forum, is that they seem to be fond of Patrick quite alot! They do seem to be aware of his big mouth, but still many people praise him and some even admit they love him. People there are certainly kind and polite to skaters of all kinds, except our dear Mao. Personally, I can't understand anybody in his or her right mind to be able to adore Patrick but look down on Mao for any reason...well, different values, huh? Rolling Eyes

Maybe us Mao fans here are narrow minded ugly hearted people who can't forgive poor Patrick for insulting other skaters and acting like a jerk all the time. May the good Lord forgive us for our sins! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:14 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
The one thing I admire about folks in Yuna forum, is that they seem to be fond of Patrick quite alot! They do seem to be aware of his big mouth, but still many people praise him and some even admit they love him. People there are certainly kind and polite to skaters of all kinds, except our dear Mao. Personally, I can't understand anybody in his or her right mind to be able to adore Patrick but look down on Mao for any reason...well, different values, huh? Rolling Eyes

Well, they don't mind Yuna accusing other skaters of obstruction in warmup or Orser accusing Miki of UR on TV, how could they not like Patrick? Who, me?

They're surely warm-hearted ppl. Yep!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:21 am

GUYS, YUNA IS STILL IN THE PICTURE!!!!! FINAL!!!!!

http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/sports/2010/05/31/0700000000AJP20100531004800882.HTML

Sorry, the above article is in Japanese only...maybe there's an English one somewhere...

Well, it says Yuna said in a press-conference that 'I can't say the word retirement yet. I'm going to consider what to do with the coming season rather than think about what I'll do in the far future.'

However, she also said 'The new season will be starting around August-November, so I'll be preparing for the GP series like usual. But whether I'll be entering or not will depend on how much I'm prepared by then to compete.' And as for Sochi...'I'm not thinking about things that far ahead yet.'...

Well...welcome back, Yuna!
I look forward to the day I see Mao beating you fair and square again!
Best of luck for both girls! Faint2
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:05 am

That means we'll continue having inflated scores and retarded comments from Scott Hamilton. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:55 am

alyssa wrote:
That means we'll continue having inflated scores and retarded comments from Scott Hamilton. Sleep

Yes but it also means that our girl will keep working hard to beat her.
As weird as its sounds what it Mao without Yuna? and what is Yuna without Mao? They need each other, it's either that or one of them would just dominate the sport forever with no real drive to succeeding.

I'm glad Yuna is staying, it means that Mao will continue to push herself, i feel as if she'd lose a real desire to skate without Yuna.

I kind of feel like Plushy feels this way about Evan and that's why he pulled out of worlds when Evan said he wouldn't compete (my mistake he was "injured"). Sorry i don't buy that, Plushy wants to beat Evan fair and square and Mao wants the same of Yuna
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:11 am

I'm mixed about this. I want Yuna and Mao to have more match ups and I like Yuna's skating, but this also means I have to tolerate more of her rabid fans complaining especially with the new rules in place. Sigh~~~~
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:50 am

I think that's the right thing to do. It's better for Mao too, because it's going to keep her motivated and nobody will say Mao is only the best one because Yuna retired.
Let's go, maochannnnnnnnn! cheers Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:50 am

aoi88 wrote:
I'm mixed about this. I want Yuna and Mao to have more match ups and I like Yuna's skating, but this also means I have to tolerate more of her rabid fans complaining especially with the new rules in place. Sigh~~~~

Exactly...from next season on, whenever Yuna scores low, alot of folks are going to blame it on the system. Oh well, but I suppose from their side of the view, us Mao fans have been doing the same up till now. So I'm actually a bit interested to see how extremist Yuna fans will tolerate with the frustration we've been going through for a loooong time! Plus, I'd very well like to see how Yuna manages under the new rules, I guess...I actually think a bit more highly of her now, since she is up to competing even under the new rules. When I first glanced at the rule changes, I was almost sure she'd retire. Maybe she might be more of a challenger than I ever thought...I only hope the judges will be fair, and the Korean Skating Fed or whoever won't attempt pulling strings backstage to keep on letting her win. If there was ever anything going on last season, I still want to believe that Yuna herself wasn't a part of it. I have to try to believe at least that in order to keep on trusting the sport itself. Sometimes it's difficult but still...

Yu Na News - Page 7 Xfilesbelieve796806
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:26 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Exactly...from next season on, whenever Yuna scores low, alot of folks are going to blame it on the system. Oh well, but I suppose from their side of the view, us Mao fans have been doing the same up till now. So I'm actually a bit interested to see how extremist Yuna fans will tolerate with the frustration we've been going through for a loooong time! Plus, I'd very well like to see how Yuna manages under the new rules, I guess...I actually think a bit more highly of her now, since she is up to competing even under the new rules. When I first glanced at the rule changes, I was almost sure she'd retire. Maybe she might be more of a challenger than I ever thought...I only hope the judges will be fair, and the Korean Skating Fed or whoever won't attempt pulling strings backstage to keep on letting her win. If there was ever anything going on last season, I still want to believe that Yuna herself wasn't a part of it. I have to try to believe at least that in order to keep on trusting the sport itself. Sometimes it's difficult but still...

Yu Na News - Page 7 Xfilesbelieve796806

I think that's not really about her 'challenging spirit', I think it's mostly because she is being pressured to NOT retire by her federation.

They want her to support Korea Olympic plans and I think her response of just thinking about the next season, shows she just want to do that for a certain time, probably just to support the federation and then she will quit. Who, me? Who, me?

Also, she says she wants to enjoy the game without pressure and we know if she is competing, this is hardly possible.
I still feel she wants to get away of it, and won't be back for much time. Hope I'm wrong. scratch
Back to top Go down
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:52 pm

I just feel like venting. I REALLY don't hate YuNa, really, really. Even when she beats Mao and gets super high scores I don't care, it doesn't matter to me. I think her skating is very pretty and fun to watch. But I still sort of really wanted her to retire Embarassed I feel bad for it but it's just that her fans are so annoying! Every single message board I go on her fans are always there saying mean things about Mao and other skaters and no one ever bothers to argue with them or to tell them maybe they should be more fair to other skaters. I understand that it's probably because it's pointless to argue with them (I don't bother either) but it means they get free reign over pretty much every thread and I hate it so much Mad And now this season, if Mao beats YuNa everyone is just going to say it's because of the rule changes which according to everyone were made just so Mao could win because as we all know, the ISU is ALWAYS making rule changes to help Mao Disappointed

I don't blame YuNa for her fans and if she wants to go for it she should, but I can't help wanting all of her crazy fans to disappear which they probably will when she retires.

Obviously this is stuff you guys all know but I wanted to get it out Sweatdrop

Oh and regardless of all of that I think it's a very good thing for skating in Korea for her to continue, none of the other Korean skaters seem to be ready to be major contenders yet... maybe in two years.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:04 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:
I think that's not really about her 'challenging spirit', I think it's mostly because she is being pressured to NOT retire by her federation.

They want her to support Korea Olympic plans and I think her response of just thinking about the next season, shows she just want to do that for a certain time, probably just to support the federation and then she will quit. Who, me? Who, me?

Also, she says she wants to enjoy the game without pressure and we know if she is competing, this is hardly possible.
I still feel she wants to get away of it, and won't be back for much time. Hope I'm wrong. scratch

Yeah...you may be right. Because the thing that bothers me a bit still, is the fact that she mentioned that if she goes on preparing as usual, and figures she can compete, only in that case she'll enter GP series. Although as I've mentioned in my former post, I hope she has challenge spirit and is truely up to competing under the new rules, to be honest I did have the impression that she'll only continue if she feels she can win. If she figures she can't win, she might just drop it all and leave afterall. But I feel like waiting till she makes her final decision before I judge her athleticism. But anyway, there had been other OGM winners who retired soon afterwards I think, so even if she does retire, we shouldn't think that less of her. Well, I mean...I don't want to think less of her. She is Mao's greatest rival no matter what, and just for that, I'd like Yuna to be someone whom I can admire...though it's hard sometimes...alot of times...but it's mainly because of how the judges have been scoring her, and her crazy extremist fans, not Yuna herself...well, sometimes Yuna herself, but not all the time.

It's all very complicated nowadays...the one thing I can say, is that I miss the Yuna I knew before she made those intentional obstruction accusations. Mao and Yuna's rivalry was much more pleasantly exciting then. But I guess it's impossible to go back to things being like that anymore...it's all such a pity, really. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:57 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Exactly...from next season on, whenever Yuna scores low, alot of folks are going to blame it on the system. Oh well, but I suppose from their side of the view, us Mao fans have been doing the same up till now. So I'm actually a bit interested to see how extremist Yuna fans will tolerate with the frustration we've been going through for a loooong time!
I see you're in quite an optimistic predisposition, Pochinko. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next