Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

Yu Na News - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:39 am

muumuu wrote:
I was at Yuna's forum and there was a thread about an interview with some commentator and I got so pissed,I mean just read it:

http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2812

What the hell is this?
"Of course, even technically, there are currently no skaters superior to Yu-Na."
"To me, there are four legends in figure skating: Sonja Henie, Peggy Fleming, Katarina Witt, and Yu-Na Kim."
"It is incredible how is she is technically and artistically perfect..."
And then:
"She's equal to Michelle Kwan as well as Yamaguchi...and far superior than Arakawa and Mao Asada..."

This really wasn't any special news but I wanted to post this anyway

my answer for this is
Could Mao Asada skate Yu Na Kim´s programs? i think the answer is YES

Could Kim Yu Na skate Mao Asada´s programs? I think NO

I really admire Yu Na Kim, i lover her skating but for me Kim is not better than Mao.

For me Mao is the spirit of figure skating, sacrifice, chalenge herself,passion, hard work a genious. I can´t feel the same wathcing the beautifull programs of Kim compare to when i whatch Mao Asada´s programs, you can see love for figure skating in her.
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:22 am

I am expecting a medal for Yuna at worlds!

We all love Mao - We do!
and I'd give anything to see her skate with all her might and win -
But to best Yu Na Kim - She will have to skate flawlessly - rearrange her SP -
and obviously work on her confidence issues -
and I don't expect Mao to do all that in such a short time!
Furthermore - we are expecting other skaters such as Miki/Alissa/Laura...

Yuna has the reputation to be at her best at the start of the skating season -
Being out of competition does not mean she'll get rusty!
Actually - it does make me wonder what kind of 'good' she will achieve with so much practice!
Obviously - we are looking forward for nothing earth shattering - (simply because we do not know what to look forward for - she hasn't skated even once!)
Albeit - her pros seem very promising!
Her fans (the crazy ones) are already campaigning in her favor! - The pressure is settling back...
But she works through all this crazy pressure - She always comes as her best in such moments...

and actually - this could work for Mao!
She has no flight/travel issues - she is in her homeland - the pressure has shiftd from her shoulders to Miki's!
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:55 am

i think one thing Mao needs is to step ice so secure, like saying"i´m Mao , you´ll see what skating means". I think that would give a psicological punch to the audience and the judges.

I hope we see her like that soon and whatever the result of the worlds will be, she can get that confidence.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:16 am

jkblues wrote:
i think one thing Mao needs is to step ice so secure, like saying"i´m Mao , you´ll see what skating means". I think that would give a psicological punch to the audience and the judges.

I hope we see her like that soon and whatever the result of the worlds will be, she can get that confidence.

This is what I wanna see from Mao again, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Yes, that was just someones opinion, just ignore it. This is one reason I never go to Yuna's forum - I know I would get pissed. A Yuna fan may very well feel the same way if she came here, and read our raves about Mao.

As far as that commentator goes, just ignore him too. Just because he tries to sound all intellectual, and artsy fartsy doesn't make him right. I'm sure the only people who really like him much are yuna fans. I personally wish I had never heard of him. I really would rather be in the ignorant bliss of not knowing there was such a person out there like this, because if this is really what he's like, this really irks me. And I can't do anything about it... So take that! Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
KariDebate

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Star85 wrote:
Yes, that was just someones opinion, just ignore it. This is one reason I never go to Yuna's forum - I know I would get pissed. A Yuna fan may very well feel the same way if she came here, and read our raves about Mao. As far as that commentator goes, just ignore him too. Just because he tries to sound all intellectual, and artsy fartsy doesn't make him right. I'm sure the only people who really like him much are yuna fans. I personally wish I had never heard of him. I really would rather be in the ignorant bliss of not knowing there was such a person out there like this, because if this is really what he's like, this really irks me. And I can't do anything about it... So take that! Very Mad

I never go to Yuna's forums for that same reason, they make me soo mad....but what makes angry is that they dont even acknowlege mao's talent...atleast here we never deny yuna's talent, we just prefer mao's....but in their forum no one can possibly have talent in comparison to YUna...smh...they are awful
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 am

KariDebate wrote:
but what makes angry is that they dont even acknowlege mao's talent...atleast here we never deny yuna's talent, we just prefer mao's....but in their forum no one can possibly have talent in comparison to YUna...smh...they are awful

Maybe most or many of them but definitely not all Wink Let's remember about Polosatik, Alina, Yunamao (I guess she's also fan of Yuna Laughing ) and many other fans who appreciate both, we shouldn't judge all her fans basing only on opinions of few people. Yes, there are many Yuna's fans who think she would beat even Yagudin if they were competed together Rolling Eyes but different opinions seem quite normal thing in figure skating (I still remember Slutskaya & Kwan case) . I think we should ignore them, just like Star85 said Wink
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:11 am

Star85 wrote:
As far as that commentator goes, just ignore him too. Just because he tries to sound all intellectual, and artsy fartsy doesn't make him right. I'm sure the only people who really like him much are yuna fans.

Just like Scott Hamilton.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Why do u guys still care? Mao is the best for us, that's the important thing.
If these "so-called" commentators like to suck on Yuna's non-existant d**ck, that's their problem. Mao is above these ppl, right now she is happy in her home, having a nice time and not giving a f**ck to what haters say.

Haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:26 am

jkblues wrote:

my answer for this is

Er, I wouldn't go that far. For instance, I do not think Mao can skate Yuna's Bulletproof! Razz

Anyway, to lighten things up a bit, Yuna posted a message for her fans in her site:

Quote :
Hello Everyone Smile

As you all know, last February 25th was the one year anniversary of achieving my Olympic dream. Clap, clap, clap!

Although in Korean time, it was the 26th... It seems time flies reee~~ally fast. kuku [chuckling onomatopoeia]

Even today, when I think of that moment carefully, I often feel it's unreal.

When will I be able to take in for real? kukukuk [or "kekeke" depending how you interpret her laughter]

The past year has been hectic and busy 365 days. hehe

World Championship is approaching soon and, after a while, you'll be finally able to see me on the ice !

Sorry for making you wait for so long. [cute teary face emoticon but really it functions as Sweatdrop ]

[For the long wait,] I'll do my best and visit [see] you soon. --> This line is particularly tough to translate literally but the core meaning is there.

See you in a month^^ poof! [Onomatopoeia for disappearing]

BTW, I took this from YNKF so I didn't do any translating!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 am

Dani-Chan wrote:
Why do u guys still care? Mao is the best for us, that's the important thing.
If these "so-called" commentators like to suck on Yuna's non-existant d**ck, that's their problem. Mao is above these ppl, right now she is happy in her home, having a nice time and not giving a f**ck to what haters say.

Haters gonna hate.

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Dani always makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:48 am

jkblues wrote:
muumuu wrote:
I was at Yuna's forum and there was a thread about an interview with some commentator and I got so pissed,I mean just read it:

http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2812

What the hell is this?
"Of course, even technically, there are currently no skaters superior to Yu-Na."
"To me, there are four legends in figure skating: Sonja Henie, Peggy Fleming, Katarina Witt, and Yu-Na Kim."
"It is incredible how is she is technically and artistically perfect..."
And then:
"She's equal to Michelle Kwan as well as Yamaguchi...and far superior than Arakawa and Mao Asada..."

This really wasn't any special news but I wanted to post this anyway

my answer for this is

I really admire Yu Na Kim, i lover her skating but for me Kim is not better than Mao.

For me Mao is the spirit of figure skating, sacrifice, chalenge herself,passion, hard work a genious. I can´t feel the same wathcing the beautifull programs of Kim compare to when i whatch Mao Asada´s programs, you can see love for figure skating in her.

i actually think yuna could skate to mao's programs.. and successfully. i dont think mao could do the james bond SP or the gershwin.. yes she could but not better. they have such diff. performance styles. mao seems more insular and yuna more outward. she can "perform". mao does skate from the heart but i dont think is a natural performer.
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:15 am

dlnnyc wrote:
i actually think yuna could skate to mao's programs.. and successfully. i dont think mao could do the james bond SP or the gershwin.. yes she could but not better. they have such diff. performance styles. mao seems more insular and yuna more outward. she can "perform". mao does skate from the heart but i dont think is a natural performer.

I don't think that's true. Mao's performance abilities really come out in her exhibitions. It's just that her competitive programs of recent years haven't been the right vehicles for her, whereas Yuna's programs were right for her. Actually, I think Mao could have done quite well with Gershwin but of course in a different style from Yuna. But there are some programs of Mao that I think no other skater could have skated it better than her. (i.e. Nocturne ). Just like I can't think of any current skater who can perform Danse Macabre better than Yuna had. These programs have just become synonymous with the skater.
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 am

klarification wrote:
jkblues wrote:

my answer for this is

Er, I wouldn't go that far. For instance, I do not think Mao can skate Yuna's Bulletproof! Razz

Anyway, to lighten things up a bit, Yuna posted a message for her fans in her site:

Quote :
Hello Everyone Smile

As you all know, last February 25th was the one year anniversary of achieving my Olympic dream. Clap, clap, clap!

Although in Korean time, it was the 26th... It seems time flies reee~~ally fast. kuku [chuckling onomatopoeia]

Even today, when I think of that moment carefully, I often feel it's unreal.

When will I be able to take in for real? kukukuk [or "kekeke" depending how you interpret her laughter]

The past year has been hectic and busy 365 days. hehe

World Championship is approaching soon and, after a while, you'll be finally able to see me on the ice !

Sorry for making you wait for so long. [cute teary face emoticon but really it functions as ]

[For the long wait,] I'll do my best and visit [see] you soon. --> This line is particularly tough to translate literally but the core meaning is there.

See you in a month^^ poof! [Onomatopoeia for disappearing]

BTW, I took this from YNKF so I didn't do any translating!

thanks, i do think we should lighten up the mood. i get a little worried sometimes i think this thread should be deleted because it causes more trouble than anything else.
Back to top Go down
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel
periperi

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:24 pm

To be honest, I have never really gotten what was so artistic about any of the programs that Yu-Na performed during the 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 seasons. I much preferred her (what seems to me) more genuine style from her earlier years. Her recent interpretations just seem to be David Wilson telling her every facial expression and arm movement she needs to do, which she does, and it comes off to people as true "artistry". I just don't personally see it, and now that I think about it, most of the programs that David Wilson has choreographed (with the exception of Jeremy Abbott) just seem face paste programs IMNSHO. All David, very little from the actual skaters.

Lark Ascending and Tango De Roxanne are definitely my favorite Yu-Na programs, simply because they feel more genuinely passionate than anything she has put out recently. Her Papa Can You Hear Me is another program of hers' that I have a big soft spot for.

That being said, I definitely think that artistically, Mao is so much more emotionally effective even if she can come off as introverted with her facial expressions. Personally, I think that people put way too much emphasis on facial expression and should play closer attention to the skaters that express the music with their entire body as well, which Mao does beautifully. Being alive in the facial area is great (I personally love that Mao is smiling more than ever in her programs recently geek) but when they're so obviously practiced and forced, they just make me cringe. Think of Michelle Kwan. That woman wore everything on her sleeve. What you saw on her face was what she felt all the way down to her soul, and her body expression was just as effective. She was genuine. I put so much emphasis on that word, but I truly believe that it is essential to be genuine in order to be a true artistic being.

I know that artistry is very subjective and I probably should have been more humble with this post, but ah well. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:48 pm

periperi wrote:
To be honest, I have never really gotten what was so artistic about any of the programs that Yu-Na performed during the 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 seasons. I much preferred her (what seems to me) more genuine style from her earlier years. Her recent interpretations just seem to be David Wilson telling her every facial expression and arm movement she needs to do, which she does, and it comes off to people as true "artistry". I just don't personally see it, and now that I think about it, most of the programs that David Wilson has choreographed (with the exception of Jeremy Abbott) just seem face paste programs IMNSHO. All David, very little from the actual skaters.

Lark Ascending and Tango De Roxanne are definitely my favorite Yu-Na programs, simply because they feel more genuinely passionate than anything she has put out recently. Her Papa Can You Hear Me is another program of hers' that I have a big soft spot for.

That being said, I definitely think that artistically, Mao is so much more emotionally effective even if she can come off as introverted with her facial expressions. Personally, I think that people put way too much emphasis on facial expression and should play closer attention to the skaters that express the music with their entire body as well, which Mao does beautifully. Being alive in the facial area is great (I personally love that Mao is smiling more than ever in her programs recently geek) but when they're so obviously practiced and forced, they just make me cringe. Think of Michelle Kwan. That woman wore everything on her sleeve. What you saw on her face was what she felt all the way down to her soul, and her body expression was just as effective. She was genuine. I put so much emphasis on that word, but I truly believe that it is essential to be genuine in order to be a true artistic being.

I know that artistry is very subjective and I probably should have been more humble with this post, but ah well. Laughing

I agree with you periperi. Yuna is a good skater, her jumps are really good, but i don't like her stile, her expresions aren't genuine, it looks mecanical. Is different with Mao, because when I watch her skate i can feel her heart, she loves skate, you can feel it!!! She is genuine and, of course, she skates beautifully!!!! Many Hearts

Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 am

periperi wrote:

Great post periperi Smile And I totally agree with what you said. I much prefer younger Yuna's style and programs, although I did enjoy Danse Macabre. Her younger self just felt more genuine. And it's also one of the main reasons why I prefer Mao's style over hers. Added to the fact that I feel Wilson is overrated as a choreographer because a lot of his programs are just not that original. However, we also do have to consider that Yuna is now not skating for herself but a whole country, and she really appears to take this role rather seriously, so it's not surprising that she has changed much over the years.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:11 am

periperi wrote:

For me, the skater who performs best being genuine at the same time is Dai. He's so emotional, so entertaining, and expresses the music without faking or changing his natural characteristics. What I see in his performances is his own feelings. There are skaters who look too exaggerated for me, Yuna is one of them. Miki doesn't please me much with her facial expressions either. Mao's also natural, loyal to her feelings, but she's not a performer like Dai, although she improved her artistic side a lot (and I really mean it, cause some days ago I was rewatching Fantasie-Impromptu, and the difference was clear), sometimes she's still too focused on herself and the program.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 am

But in Yunas Sheherasade program (<-- is that spelled right? XD) her face expression is nice too, i really adore her in that performance! Surprised
Back to top Go down
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel
periperi

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 am

alyssa wrote:
periperi wrote:

For me, the skater who performs best being genuine at the same time is Dai. He's so emotional, so entertaining, and expresses the music without faking or changing his natural characteristics. What I see in his performances is his own feelings. There are skaters who look too exaggerated for me, Yuna is one of them. Miki doesn't please me much with her facial expressions either. Mao's also natural, loyal to her feelings, but she's not a performer like Dai, although she improved her artistic side a lot (and I really mean it, cause some days ago I was rewatching Fantasie-Impromptu, and the difference was clear), sometimes she's still too focused on herself and the program.

Daisuke definitely comes to mind. That 'it' factor is something I felt he's naturally had for a very long time (just finished watching his 2002 winning junior LP) if a bit reserved in the past. He has broken out of his shell as he's grown more experienced in a competitive field in turn gaining more maturity and confidence, so his artistic growth has felt very natural. It's something he's instilled into himself, not by someone else 'teaching' him how to be 'artistically expressive'.

As for Mao, that's true. Some skaters are just naturally reserved and that's ok. But, I agree that Mao can sometimes be too introverted because she's so busy thinking about her technically packed programs. That's probably why she comes off as a more natural performer during her exhibition numbers.

Also, thanks, aoi88 Smile

Haidogirl: Well that's artistry; it's subjective, and that's why some people like certain skaters over others. That's what makes it fun. As long as people keep it civil.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:53 am

I agree with you guys about Dai, he's the best example of a good technical,artistic and entertain skater at the same time. He's a true performer, but his moves don't look too schooled, he really feels the music. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:16 pm

I won't hide it!
I love the skating of Yu-Na-Kim - Many Hearts

Afterall - I discovered her during the same compet I saw Mao!
(Olymp 2010 - SP) - She skated right after Mao!
and boy she was awesome! Neutral
Yet - My mind was set on that magical skater called Mao Asada! Cheering (she skater just before Yuna)

She is a really good skater and as aoi88 suggested above - she skates for her country!
A whole package - Her 2009 worlds LP was a wonder!!
But I agree - it does feel forced at some places...
She plays too well to be true...
Its like overacting a play with so many expressions that leaves me wonder - what is she trying to say/express?!

But judges seem to be over impressed by her performance!
and on a 'fan-human-level' - I do not blame them...
Yuna's pros are often appealing to the audience and she masks everything in a very flimsy manner!
While Mao - skates in a different world or surreal dimension -
Yuna works on "I do this - they'll like me - If I do this - the people will clap - If I skate like this - I might gain higher marks!"

However judges are appointed for a reason - They are judging the competition -
I have a weird feeling that they cheer her up - want her to win!
I'll be sad if during worlds judges go bonkers while awarding her marks -
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:35 pm

periperi wrote:
As for Mao, that's true. Some skaters are just naturally reserved and that's ok. But, I agree that Mao can sometimes be too introverted because she's so busy thinking about her technically packed programs. That's probably why she comes off as a more natural performer during her exhibition numbers.

I think there is a lot of truth to this. I think it can be difficult for a skater to be expressive when he or she is forced to focus on their technique—although this seems to be more true for some skaters than it is for others. I hope Mao can open up a little more over the next few years as her jumps stabilize, but I also hope that she remains her genuine self on the ice, and doesn't try to become an actress. That route works for some skaters, but I don't think it works well for Mao...
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 pm

illani wrote:
periperi wrote:

I think there is a lot of truth to this. I think it can be difficult for a skater to be expressive when he or she is forced to focus on their technique—although this seems to be more true for some skaters than it is for others. I hope Mao can open up a little more over the next few years as her jumps stabilize, but I also hope that she remains her genuine self on the ice, and doesn't try to become an actress. That route works for some skaters, but I don't think it works well for Mao...

I think choreography and music choice is also important. When Mao is given the right material to work with like Liebestraum, she has an easier time with expressing herself despite her jumps not being totally stable yet. I think it's interesting when you look at skaters who are known to be expressive and you see that they seem to know their artistic strengths when it comes to what type of choreography suits their style, etc. Mao of course plays a role in her music selection but sometimes her programs gives me the feeling that the choreographer has left too much of an impression over the skater.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:56 am

So we can say Yuna is too perfect and it scares ppl off Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next