Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What I love about Mao Asada!

Go down 
+20
mingming
aoi88
bibi
NarumiAyane
dangerous_angel_face
Star85
MaoMaoRevolution
dlnnyc
☆Genie
maowataiyo
SoMiTripleAxel
snowdrops24
chineseteacup
yuki
sapphiresky
roma
Mirai
Liffey
josling
Batsuchan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I love about Mao Asada!   What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 pm

I was looking for a thread like thisWhat I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 338429 What I love about Mao~~~

1. Her balletic lines
2. Her beautiful spins and posture
3. The fact that she does not only one 3A but two in one program and makes them look effortless What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 334446
4. Her graceful landings on all of her jumps
5. The quiet yet authoritative way that she skates (reminds me of the great Janet Lynn What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 997253 )
6. The fact that she never complains
7. Her cheeful personality
8. Her apprecation of her fans and respect for her rivals
9. Her honest answers in interviews
10. Her cuteness What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 335418
11. She's a dog lover
12. And for giving us the best Chopin programs What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 420949
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: What I love about Mao Asada!   What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:08 am

Thanks for this lovely topic I love you I can talk about this all the night Very Happy

-Beautiful lines and postures
-Airly jumps
-Beautiful spirals
-Biellmann spins
-Noble,elegant and gentle atmosphere
-Facial expressions before attempt 3A(cool!)
-Soft voice
-Great sportsmanships
-Never make excuses
-Never complain
-Shining eyes
-Consistent mind
-Lovely smile!
-Great musicality
-She is always thankful to coachs, staffs, family and fans
-She is The Last Samurai Cool
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What I love about Mao Asada!   What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 am

Wow... I have to say everything,but to be more specific...

1. her elegance, she's the most elegant skater ever.
2. her gorgeous lines
3. her 3 axel
4. spins, especially her biellman and layback
5. her footwork Mushy Love Swoon
6. her personality! So light,sweet and lovely girl! Absolutely the best person ever WOW!
7. She never gives up
8. She's very respectful to her competitors
9. her smile
10. lightness in her skating
11. her spirals and her stretch! beautiful!
12. she never complains
13. her adorable musicality
14. she's perfect
Wub
Back to top Go down
darlingdaydream

PostSubject: Re: What I love about Mao Asada!   What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:53 am

i hope i don't get hated for this, but

i like her underdog status against yu-na. i love it when underdogs work very, very hard and eventually win against the overwhelming favorite. it makes the journey even better. unexpected wins are exciting. but for me, i've always rooted for the underdogs. therefore, i believe her silver medal from the olympics is actually a good thing. while everyone says yu-na cannot be beaten, perhaps mao can surprise the world!
Back to top Go down
gurami
Double Axel
Double Axel
gurami

PostSubject: Re: What I love about Mao Asada!   What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 am

I love everything about this little girl, she's just so unpredictable.
Everything she does off the ice is very spontaneous, she's just not just any girl.

For example:
1. She doesn't care that people MIGHT pick on her huge appetite (just adore her for this!).

2. She adores dogs!! How can you hate people who LOVES dogs??

3. She can be very light on the ice, very fairy-like (Nocturne), but she can also channel elegance and mystery (Claire de Lune), coquettishness (Caprice) and strength and power (Bells) when she wants to. That's her strength; she pushes herself to be able to channel different attacks and expressions and turn out successful with them in the end!

4. She's sooooooooooo cuuute and unassuming in her tennen (sp?) state!! But she can be a tough and class act when cornered by *rude* interviewers.

5. She has the triple axel, but that's not the ONLY ONE she has on her sleeve.

6. Her unique sense of musicality. She just moves with it effortlessly!!

7. She has wonderful EX's!! I wished ALL of them could've been her competitive programs as well!

8. She may exude a calm demeanor but those who know her just know how sunny and funny she can be. And it's her eccentric sense of humor which again entreats you to her.

9. She has MANY female AND male skater friends!! That accounts a lot re: her personality. Smile

10. She is NEVER a diva.

...And many more you already mentioned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: What I love about Mao Asada!   What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:52 am

What i love most about Mao, is her dynamic.
She has the ability to be two different people on and off of the ice.
On the ice, she is ready, serious, a focused and brilliant athlete! Had i watched only her programs i might have believed that she was a very serious person. However Mao is absolutely ADORABLE when she is off the ice. She is relaxed happy and carefree.
She's strong enough not to let the crap people say get to her, she has never acted out of character and above all i have never seen her give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I love about Mao Asada!   What I love about Mao Asada! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I love about Mao Asada!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2