Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao

Go down 
+5
MaoMaoRevolution
sapphiresky
Liffey
chineseteacup
dlnnyc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Empty
PostSubject: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:21 pm

This is all Mao needs right now. Bureaucrats meddling in her affairs, telling her what to do etc. Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Liffey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Liffey

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:34 pm

This... could get interesting. Neutral

And maybe not in a good way. pale

Like others have said, I just hope she isn't forced to do anything. It should come from Mao.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Batsuchan has already posted this in the Mao news thread: it seems like Mao is not opposed to meeting with her and the chairwoman really likes Mao:

Quoting Batsuchan :

According to this article, Mao is willing to meet with Seiko Hashimoto, the JSF chairwoman.

http://www.47news.jp/CN/200910/CN2009102701000900.html

It says that Mao is positive about meeting with her. Hashimoto-san wants to give her advice.

[I'm not really sure this will accomplish anything, but Mao's unfortunately got to smooth the ruffles in the JSF. Sounds to me like Hashimoto-san is a fan girl (she called Mao a national treasure!) and wants a photo-op with our dear Mao. And I don't particularly blame her. ]
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 pm

sapphiresky wrote:
Batsuchan has already posted this in the Mao news thread: it seems like Mao is not opposed to meeting with her and the chairwoman really likes Mao:

Quoting Batsuchan :

According to this article, Mao is willing to meet with Seiko Hashimoto, the JSF chairwoman.

It says that Mao is positive about meeting with her. Hashimoto-san wants to give her advice.

[I'm not really sure this will accomplish anything, but Mao's unfortunately got to smooth the ruffles in the JSF. Sounds to me like Hashimoto-san is a fan girl (she called Mao a national treasure!) and wants a photo-op with our dear Mao. And I don't particularly blame her. ]

sorry for reposting. i didnt know.
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey it's okay! Don't be sorry!
I just wanted to post it b/c it seems like people were feeling negative about it, but something good may come out of it? (I hope!)- I hope the chairwoman is really supportive and tries to cheer Mao up!
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 pm

sapphiresky wrote:
I just wanted to post it b/c it seems like people were feeling negative about it, but something good may come out of it? (I hope!)- I hope the chairwoman is really supportive and tries to cheer Mao up!

That was my first reaction. I think this meeting could be beneficial to Mao. It seems like the Japanese media has been supportive of Mao recently and actually pretty non-critical (from what I have seen/read).
I am positive about this meeting as well. Yep!
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:19 pm

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
sapphiresky wrote:

That was my first reaction. I think this meeting could be beneficial to Mao. It seems like the Japanese media has been supportive of Mao recently and actually pretty non-critical (from what I have seen/read).
I am positive about this meeting as well. Yep!

it's the intervention that is needed....lol. ok people dont get bent of shape because i said that.
Back to top Go down
Liffey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Liffey

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 pm

sapphiresky wrote:

Quoting Batsuchan :

Wow, thanks for this! flower I must have missed it before. It was just the tone of the article that had me worried; I'm glad Mao sounds positive about the meeting. Smile
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 pm

those words seem like ambiguous...... i wonder what she is trying to say to us. scratch scratch

hopefully she can help mao by giving her advice.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm actually pretty positive about this. JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_flower

Seiko Hashimoto, the JSF president, was an Olympic speed skater, so she can probably give Mao some more perspective about competing in the Olympics. Mao seems to like meeting former Olympians - like the marathoner, Naoko Takahashi, and the Chuukyou Uni. visiting professor, the hammer thrower.

My guess is that the JSF had to make a statement in response to all the letters/emails/calls they've been getting (much like they had to respond to the Korean media's allegation that the Japanese skaters were obstructing Yu-Na). I wouldn't be too worried. JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_biggrin

If it were someone lower down who is much more involved at the competitions, like Noriko Shirota, THEN I would be a little more concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:11 pm

When I read this (the first article. I can't read the second one), what it sounded like to me was that they may be trying to push Mao into changing coaches.

When there's quotes like, Mao "may need to change her circumstances.", and "If the people surrounding you can't give you proper advice, you're done," and "You can't just have people that flatter you. You need to have people that can bring you in the right direction."

Hmm. Guess we'll have to just wait, and see what, if anything, comes of it.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:13 am

Batsuchan wrote:
If it were someone lower down who is much more involved at the competitions, like Noriko Shirota, THEN I would be a little more concerned.
Little is an understatement. Lady Shirota is the JSF's version of Maleficent Who, me?
I'm not particularly worried about this either since it does appear to be more of an advice-and-perspective deal more than an active intervention.

As for Jack G...well, he's slowly becoming Phil Hersh #2 and I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:38 pm

clovera wrote:

As for Jack G...well, he's slowly becoming Phil Hersh #2 and I'll leave it at that.

Seriously.

Yeah, I did not get a great vibe from Noriko Shirota when I saw her at Worlds. I'm glad that Mao's JSF team is Reiko Ogawa and that other guy (I forgot his name). pale
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao   JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JSF president has requested a meeting with Mao
Page 1 of 1