Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Russian future

Go down 
+2
chineseteacup
polosatik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Russian future Empty
PostSubject: Russian future   Russian future Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:38 am

I don't know have you seen this girl already or not Razz but I love her very much, Lisa Tuktamysheva https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a42_3Eeg93Y
She and Adelina are the bright future for Russia, a lot of people call them the next "Mao and Yuna".What do you think?
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

Russian future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian future   Russian future Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 am

The power and speed of Lisa's skating reminds me a lot of Irina Slutskaya. I can definitely see elements of Yu-Na in her jumps. Then again, it would be unfair of me to say that textbook jumps are an exclusively Yu-Na thing Razz

Figure-skating in Russia definitely has a bright future, from the looks of it Smile
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

Russian future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian future   Russian future Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:59 am

Elizaveta is by far my favorite out of the soon-to-be Russian juniors. She's fairly well-known in the Japanese skating community already as is the case with Adelina and Polina and is nicknamed Tuktami (タクタミ). Happy dance
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

Russian future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian future   Russian future Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am

Woah! 12 yo?! And all of those triples look fully rotated to the naked eye! And she has so much speed! I hope she doesn't struggle too much with her jumps while growing up... I can't wait to see her in the junior ranks! Very impressive!

Thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

Russian future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian future   Russian future Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Is she the girl who is coached by Alexei Mishin?
She is so good!!! affraid Tuktamysheva, Sotnikova and Polina they all have the total packages. I can't wait to see them in Sochi!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

Russian future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian future   Russian future Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Wow! A lot of things about her skating, and the way she moved her body really reminded me of Mao. Her speed and Power reminded me of Yuna though. It's hard to tell with the home video, and me not being a judge, but from what I can tell so far, I think she's better than Alena Leonova! I look forward to seeing her compete next year when she's old enough!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Sponsored content

Russian future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian future   Russian future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian future
Page 1 of 1