Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)

Go down 
+4
☆Genie
kaarolcia
Mirai
roma
8 posters
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Empty
PostSubject: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:54 am

I just dropped by GS a while ago and saw a new thread about Mao's "clean" SP here. Of course, I got very interested since the few feedback it has now seem to be very positive.

The videos are manipulated to have complete jumps and they do look wonderful. Very Happy

TEB SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycNjyY5yqgs
COR SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87JIEqQOccs

The same one who posted these vids also made a "clean" LP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDTE0OIMwOU

Enjoy! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:17 am

Mesmerizing. Wub MAO, YOU CAN SO PULL THIS OFF! Cheering
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Oh wow! The videos look so real! Someone did a great job manipulating them! Yep!

Bells with all jumps looks even better!
Go Mao! You can do it! Cheering
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Wow, how in the world did they do that?
The programs are really good when the jumps are landed keke. But then her expression after nailing her second triple axel made me not believe it XD.
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:30 pm

☆Genie wrote:
Wow, how in the world did they do that?
The programs are really good when the jumps are landed keke. But then her expression after nailing her second triple axel made me not believe it XD.
I think the video maker cuts some pieces from practice and put it here. Mao did two beautiful 3A during warm up.
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm

I love these works!! Surprised I really hope she can bring out clean programs like these. She is capable of doing that. cuz her jumps in the warm up looks really good.
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:46 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm so loving the Masquerade SP to bits! Very Happy Especially the TEB version as I feel the camera angle is nice. Very Happy

Masquerade wasn't a favourite with me as she is reusing last season's music and I feel it was just an okay programme. However, the TEB sp is so amazing!!! Mao is so wonderful she seems to catch you by surprise, which I think she would at the Olympics! Very Happy Yay go Mao! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 am

These really look impressive. Now I know why there are completed 3A jumps in these clips. Thanks, tianrushui. It didn't occur to me that those were probably from warm up. But Mao didn't skate her best during the competitions so these "clean" skates will still surely improve a lot. Smile

Go, Mao!!! Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 pm

OMG, those videos are AMAZING! I couldn't believe the TEB SP one--it looked so real! WOW!

I agree with sweetdream; I am now feeling a more positive about "Masquerade Waltz." And "Bells." But I do think a large part of that is due to the fact that I've been soo starved for Mao performances that watching her do anything is like, woww! Sweatdrop

That reminds me - in my ballet class last Saturday, the accompanist played "Masquerade Waltz" during one of our exercises and I couldn't stop smiling! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)   Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao with a clean SP and LP (videos)
Page 1 of 1