Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season

Go down 
+73
Spacey
kitkat00
SpecialK
JeneenMao
tigercub
Figure_skating_love
Mirai
freesia
Canness
linglang
hanatsuki
BowbowDaijin
Dani-Chan
maochan
ichiro
ericacsy
Yunamao
cariinm12
Mia
summervie
dangerous_angel_face
ClairDeMao
chapis
~*AAA*~
chiyori
Olive
kaarolcia
imantrybes
Oscilla
huagon
Star85
kawaiimao
mingming
bekalc
purplemaze
klarification
Aibhlin
Maya
coconut
sweetdream
yuki
inskate
coolmeia
petit diable
MOACHANTHEBEST
MaoMaoRevolution
Lilith112
tianrushui
bibi
ddmm
roma
Haidogirl
PochinkoPotanko
sky
maowataiyo
mitsuno
mika
MikiAndoFan#1
snowdrops24
kirakira
chineseteacup
alyssa
bellarina
dlnnyc
clovera
illani
Liffey
aoi88
sapphiresky
darlingdaydream
Batsuchan
polosatik
☆Genie
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 am

ddmm wrote:
Drama!
Yep, Sadly Escape
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Liffey didn't do anything wrong, com'on guys! Sad
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Please settle this with PM's. It's there. Use it.
This is suppose to be about Mao news. Not fans attacking other fans for liking a skater.

And FYI, I'm Korean and Japanese. And no I don't go around posting hateful comments about Mao or Yuna.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm

☆Genie wrote:
Please settle this with PM's. It's there. Use it.
This is suppose to be about Mao news. Not fans attacking other fans for liking a skater.

And FYI, I'm Korean and Japanese. And no I don't go around posting hateful comments about Mao or Yuna.

Okay Genie, I'm sorry. I won't write anything about this anymore. This is the last comment I'm posting on this. But firslty, please understand I wasn't attacking anyone. I decided to write some things here rather than use PM, because I thought all of us needed to think about what was going on and calm down, rather than just pretending nothing ever happened. And this was not about anyone attacking others for liking another skater besides Mao. I think it was a bit more complicated. But I won't write about it anymore, so please forgive me. And I nor summervie or anyone, did not say all Korean people are mean to Mao. And surely we'd never imagine you doing that. So please do not misunderstand us on that as well.

And Mods, feel free to delete any of my posts if you think they shouldn't be here, but I'm not going to get rid of them myself cause, I've written them already, surely some people have read them, so I'd prefer to take responsibility in my words, rather than have some others think I've never written them...but, no offense to those who've done otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:22 pm

The fault does not lie on the skaters. However, I think Mao fans have a right to be frustrated because somehow Mao's name has been dragged into something that has nothing to do with her. This ridiculous rumor coupled with the announcement that Yuna will set up her own company all seems to suggest that the issue is one of internal conflict within Yuna's circle. Obviously, some media and business people are benefiting from this spread of rumors, but as we already have seen, the damage has been done to Mao's name.
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:20 pm

hehehe I think discussing is normal, in all the forums you're gonna see that.
We just have to take care to not become a common thing, because a lot of people might get hurt. Crying or Very sad

I don't think liffey was offended or anything, she just gave her opinion (as she is supposed to) and the other ones answered her and that's okay, we have different opinions. :albino:

I think she will be back when this is over and we have Mao news. Razz Very Happy

Believe me, I am part of other communities and there are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more fight in them, and they can be really offensive. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Here is really peaceful and everybody respects each other. Love Hearts Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:35 pm

New page. New beginning. Use this thread for it's main purpose.

Asada, Takashi - Japan Figure Skating Federation Awards them

Japan Skating Federation held a celebration at a hotel in Tokyo for outstanding achievements. Mao Asada won the silver medal in the Olympic women's figure skating event in Vancouver (Chukyo). In addition to Asada, Daisuke Takahasi won the bronze medal in the men figure skating event which is the first feat by a Japanese man. Keeichiro Nagashima won the silver medal in the 500- meter speed skating and also the members of the women's team pursuit received awards.

The Japanese Olympic Committee (JOC) states that Asada receieved 4 million yen in bonuses. "I will like to take a long vacation to travel, and also shopping!"
Takahasi was awarded 2 million yen. "This will help me with my skating," he said.  

took some things out. reworded some things too. 
Back to top Go down
yuki
Double Axel
Double Axel
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 pm

trash...
Drama!
Back to top Go down
~*AAA*~

~*AAA*~

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 pm

I donot see any point to reply to, or fight with, or tolerate the remarks by "gr". please the Moderator just delete it. None will feel comfortable on it here in this community.

Last edited by ~*AAA*~ on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanatsuki

hanatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:03 am

Oh my….It really hurts …….. I wish I could help Mr. or Ms. gr find a good psychologist. It is a pity I cannot do it, so let me just pray for gr.

I feel sorry for Yu-na fans with common sense. A person like gr only derogates quality of honest fans of hers.

Guys just ignore the posts that are not even worth arguing and let’s get move on!
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:19 am

Please, mods, can't this troll be permanently banned?
It's really annoying and only deleting his posts and threads seems pretty ineffective so far.
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 am

Hi guys, we should all PM/e-mail z4mboni for help. She's the administrator and apparently the only one who can ban this person. I already e-mailed her for help cat But I haven't seen her around for awhile so perhaps she's busy. But if enough of us ask her for help, I think she'll realize it's a big problem.
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:17 am

I found this short news video about Mai+Mao at the beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch-tP9epEsU&feature=player_embedded

I think this one is that prize they received confused
Mao looks so tired poor bb Mushy Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwxmSNccog&feature=player_profilepage&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fmaomainagoya111%23p%2Fu%2F1%2FfkwxmSNccog#at=35

If they were posted just ignore it. I love you
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:11 am

Dani-Chan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwxmSNccog&feature=player_profilepage&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fmaomainagoya111%23p%2Fu%2F1%2FfkwxmSNccog#at=35

Thanks for posting! Pic with Mai is amazing Wub
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 am

polosatik wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:

And they said in the tv show that Mao and Mai encountered a sea turtle while they were scuba-diving. Lucky turtle! Mad
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:

And they said in the tv show that Mao and Mai encountered a sea turtle while they were scuba-diving. Lucky turtle! Mad

Oh, how I envy them. I'd love to go scuba diving. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi everyone!

This is my first post, although I've been enjoying this site for a few years.
Nice to meet you!

I just want to share this video with you. Sorry, if it's been posted already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTg9PBiZs3w

It hurts and frustrates you when you have to deal with something or someone not nice to you, despite you doing nothing wrong. And, I was almost broken down with the stress.

But, Mao-chan is super!! Just watching her skating soothed rude feeling into peace.
Her purity, innocence and beauty is magic! flower

I hope you'll enjoy it Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Welcome linglang! Sorry you have joined us at the same time which we are dealing with a major troll... It's normally a really great place to talk! Everyone here gets along really well (ESPECIALLY for it being an online forum!), and things are usually nice, and peaceful here.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:12 am

Hello linglang!cheers
Despite of the recent shadow that glides above the forum I really hope you'll have a good time here. Because like Star85 said : "It's a really great place to talk!" flower
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 am

Thank you so much Star85 and Yunamao for a warm welcome!!

Yes, I know this forum is full of love for Mao and figure skating. That is why I love to come here and read your messages, which makes me smile and happy every day. I had never thought posting a message here, but I was so sad to tears when I saw this forum being trolled. I thought Mao-chan’s magical power could expel evil intent. I mean by posting her beautiful pictures or videos instead of replying to bots whenever we see trolling, I though it might work as an ignore button. I got this idea when I read Genie’s calm and prudent message.

Anyway, all you know much better than me about the power of beauty that Mao-chan is blessed with, both within and without. And thank you again for all your inputs about Mao-chan!! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 am

linglang wrote:
Thank you so much Star85 and Yunamao for a warm welcome!!

Yes, I know this forum is full of love for Mao and figure skating. That is why I love to come here and read your messages, which makes me smile and happy every day. I had never thought posting a message here, but I was so sad to tears when I saw this forum being trolled. I thought Mao-chan’s magical power could expel evil intent. I mean by posting her beautiful pictures or videos instead of replying to bots whenever we see trolling, I though it might work as an ignore button. I got this idea when I read Genie’s calm and prudent message.

Anyway, all you know much better than me about the power of beauty that Mao-chan is blessed with, both within and without. And thank you again for all your inputs about Mao-chan!! Thank you!
You're welcome! Very Happy
Oh and I forgot: thank you for the video! It let me full of tears Crying or Very sad
Mao is a real angel. I feel so bad to see some people dropping monstrosities about her beacause she has nothing to do with it... No
Anyway let's do our best to ignore these tolls Who, me? and concentrates on our beloved Mao. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:51 am

linglang wrote:
Hi everyone!

This is my first post, although I've been enjoying this site for a few years.
Nice to meet you!

I just want to share this video with you. Sorry, if it's been posted already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTg9PBiZs3w

It hurts and frustrates you when you have to deal with something or someone not nice to you, despite you doing nothing wrong. And, I was almost broken down with the stress.

But, Mao-chan is super!! Just watching her skating soothed rude feeling into peace.
Her purity, innocence and beauty is magic! Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_flower

I hope you'll enjoy it Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 420949

Thank you so much for that vid! Mao looks like a fairy there Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 420949
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 am

Mao's interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mh9yyg5GU8
I noticed that she is often combed with a pigtail in her hair these days. And it suits her. Cloud 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzO5tJAgr_g
This is a short clip with Mao and Taka-chan.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 am

Yunamao wrote:
Mao's interview
I noticed that she is often combed with a pigtail in her hair these days. And it suits her. Cloud 9

Finished most of my errands for today, so I decided to translate the clip. Not much new info again, but anyway...enjoy!

Translation(interview part only):

Nar:Mao was born on September 25 1990, so she will become 20 years old this year. We've interviewed her today focusing mainly on that fact.

Int:What kind of image do you have of being 20 years old?

Mao:Umm...something like the first step to adulthood.

Int:On your way to climbing the steps to becoming an adult (I see).

Mao:When I used to be younger, 20 year old people seemed much more mature to me.

Int:And how do you see yourself now becoming one?

Mao:Even though I'm about to become 20...it's not like that at all.

Int:Then what is it like now?

Mao:Now? I don't feel like I've changed much (since childhood).

Int:So...you're the same Mao afterall?

Mao:Yes, yes! Mao will always be Mao...sort of thing.

Int:But since you are going to become an adult this year, what kind of programs are you hoping to do for next season?

Mao:Well...because I had been skating rather powerful programs for the past 2 seasons...

(clip of Mao performing 'Masuquerade Waltz' and 'Bells of Moscow')

Mao:So, maybe something calm, soft and slow...that type of music might be good. But I haven't decided on anything yet. And I would like to challenge various types of music.

Nar:From here we asked Mao about the Olys both Vancouver and Sochi.

Mao:Since I had been aiming for the Vancouver Olys for a very long time, I had to be very focused, was nervous about it at times, and I was quite stressed...but since I've gone through all that, I was able to achieve most of my goals, so for the next Olys, I'm going to try not to be so conscious about it being an Olys, but try to face it like any other competition, so that I can deliver each of my performances at their best.

------------end

I remember feeling exactly like Mao when I was about to reach 20...I didn't feel so mature at all. Even now, I still don't feel mature. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:31 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Yunamao wrote:
Mao's interview

Finished most of my errands for today, so I decided to translate the clip. Not much new info again, but anyway...enjoy!
Thank you!. I admire your fast translating/writing ability.WOW!

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Mao:Yes, yes! Mao will always be Mao...sort of thing.
Yeah Mao don't change we love you the way you are!
Woot! Love Hearts

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I remember feeling exactly like Mao when I was about to reach 20...I didn't feel so mature at all. Even now, I still don't feel mature. Depressed Crying
And same thing for you PochinkoP. Don't cry you are the best potato in the world, don't you dare change anything! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next