Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season

Go down 
+73
Spacey
kitkat00
SpecialK
JeneenMao
tigercub
Figure_skating_love
Mirai
freesia
Canness
linglang
hanatsuki
BowbowDaijin
Dani-Chan
maochan
ichiro
ericacsy
Yunamao
cariinm12
Mia
summervie
dangerous_angel_face
ClairDeMao
chapis
~*AAA*~
chiyori
Olive
kaarolcia
imantrybes
Oscilla
huagon
Star85
kawaiimao
mingming
bekalc
purplemaze
klarification
Aibhlin
Maya
coconut
sweetdream
yuki
inskate
coolmeia
petit diable
MOACHANTHEBEST
MaoMaoRevolution
Lilith112
tianrushui
bibi
ddmm
roma
Haidogirl
PochinkoPotanko
sky
maowataiyo
mitsuno
mika
MikiAndoFan#1
snowdrops24
kirakira
chineseteacup
alyssa
bellarina
dlnnyc
clovera
illani
Liffey
aoi88
sapphiresky
darlingdaydream
Batsuchan
polosatik
☆Genie
77 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Empty
PostSubject: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Article link.

Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Oap1003011236000-p19

While the swinging of flags of various colors waved side to side, it increased the attractiveness of the silver medal. Olympic figure skater, Mao Asada (19) has dreamed of the Olympic stage since childhood. Her goal was to hit a gold medal, but finished second place. She substituted this disappointment when she served as the flag-bearer wrapping up her first Olympics.
She was unable to attend the opening ceremony and watched the opening ceremony on television. After arriving to Vancouver, she started to feel the olympics and trained very hard.
She shed tears when missing the gold medal. However " she stepped onto the Olympic stage and showed a calm confidence than other competitions."
"I have a different feeling now. I'm happy to obtain this medal." She said it proudly looking at her silver medal.
23 years after 4 years, she will be mentally and physically stronger as she comes back to the Olympic scene.
Translated by: ☆Genie@Maoasada.logu2.com

Discussion/news after the olympics will be posted here Smile
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Quote :

I was watching the Gala on Russian TV, and TAT was commentating.
When Mao came out, TAT actually sounded very humble. She said that she (TAT) has failed Mao, that there is a saying that if somebody comes second, blame the coach. She continued that Mao deserves the best, that TAT loves Mao and she is very talented, but TAT will have to let her go. It was honest and humble, actually. TAT is not a fool.
Agree that it might not be a bad idea for Mao to be friendly with the Russian Federation before Sochi, and I get the feeling she and TAT care for each other.
Perhaps TAT can choreograph one program, and somebody else another? That would be ideal.
TAT also said that nobody has better ability to do step sequences than Mao.
I personally would love to see what Yuka Sato, Kenji Miyamoto or Tom Dickson could do for Mao. As good as Lori is with the system, Mao is capable of more than mainstream lyricism, and I am not sure Lori would veer away from the tried and true.
dinakt@FSU
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Also when Yuna was skating TAT said that Mao is more poignant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Thanks Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Star3 Genie for setting up this thread! Thumbs up!

polosatik wrote:

Well, obviously! And more graceful! (I'm sorry, but the ballerina in me totally *cringed* to see Yu-Na skating to that lyrical music. She should stick to her 'style.' Should have rocked the sexy K-POP instead. Hell, no! )

http://www.fnn-news.com/news/headlines/articles/CONN00172717.html

Mao was popular at the closing ceremony, everyone wanted a picture with her. Mao said, "I'm thinking of the Vancouver Olympics as a step up, and I will try my best to go to the next Olympics."

http://www.asahi.com/sports/update/0301/TKY201003010198.html

About carrying the flag, Mao said, "I didn't expect it at all, so I was really surprised. (I heard about it), and immediately I got nervous."

Before the ceremony, she said, "It's my first time carrying the flag. I want to walk properly. But with a smile. I didn't get a gold medal, but I was able to get a silver medal. Not just me, but a lot of athletes gave it their all, so with that in mind, I want to walk." But she was worried about the flag getting tangled up.

Mao said, "If I were to divide it up, it's a medal that is 50% happy and 50% bitter. But, from the podium, I saw many Japanese people waving flags, and I was moved."

About the Olympics, Mao said, "The competition itself wasn't different from other competitions. And my nervousness was the same as usual. But lots of athletes from all over the world are gather in the athlete's village, and try their best, aiming for a medal. I was amazed by the scale."

"There are still 4 years until the Sochi Olympics, but I'm sure it will pass in a flash again. While incorporating new elements, I want to keep skating toward Sochi."

At the end of the article, the author, Takeshi Sakagami writes, "For this 19-year old skater and national idol, the closing ceremony is also a send-off ceremony for a new journey."

That's exactly how I feel. Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_sunny And I'm so excited, and I feel so privileged, to be able to watch it! Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
darlingdaydream

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 am

why, oh why, did NBC not show mao in the closing ceremony? stupid NBC. however, i was happy that NBC at least showed joannie rochette hold the canadian flag.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 pm

darlingdaydream wrote:
why, oh why, did NBC not show mao in the closing ceremony? stupid NBC. however, i was happy that NBC at least showed joannie rochette hold the canadian flag.
I think NBC also didn't show Sochi's exhibition Neutral Which I found very strange.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Well, this was a really awesome and entertaining news tidbit, I have to say! Hell, no!

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20100302-601845.html

According to this article, Sung-je of the Korean boy band group Choshinsung (Choshinsei in Japanese), is a big fan of Mao. The leader, Yoon-hak, said, "Sung-je loves Mao Asada. Even when we're eating, he says, 'She's so cute.'"

They're in Tokyo to promote their new album, and apparently "the other day, they stopped by a convenience store in the city and saw a poster of Mao Asada. Yoon-hak and Sung-je both bought copies, and said they each hung it in their hotel rooms."

Yoon-hak said, "Yu-Na Kim is also cool, but I was glad that (Asada) succeeded on the triple axels."

Picture of Sung-je. He's 184cm tall! (That's like 6' 2"!) Wow! WOW!
http://choshinsei.com/profile/sungje.html

Well, he's tall and ikemen (good-looking) as Mao requested…interesting! Hell, no! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
Well, this was a really awesome and entertaining news tidbit, I have to say! Hell, no!

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20100302-601845.html

According to this article, Sung-je of the Korean boy band group Choshinsung (Choshinsei in Japanese), is a big fan of Mao. The leader, Yoon-hak, said, "Sung-je loves Mao Asada. Even when we're eating, he says, 'She's so cute.'"

They're in Tokyo to promote their new album, and apparently "the other day, they stopped by a convenience store in the city and saw a poster of Mao Asada. Yoon-hak and Sung-je both bought copies, and said they each hung it in their hotel rooms."

Yoon-hak said, "Yu-Na Kim is also cool, but I was glad that (Asada) succeeded on the triple axels."

Picture of Sung-je. He's 184cm tall! (That's like 6' 2"!) Wow! WOW!
http://choshinsei.com/profile/sungje.html

Well, he's tall and ikemen (good-looking) as Mao requested…interesting! Hell, no! Hell, no!

lol! That's so cute! Perhaps they could meet one day?
Back to top Go down
darlingdaydream

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm

glad to hear that asada isn't as hated in korea as i initially thought her to be. since i do not live in korea, how do koreans really treat her? sorry if this post sounded ignorant and i did not intend for it to sound that way.

i couldn't help but laugh that sung-je looks somewhat similar to the korean short track speed skater who beat apolo ohno in the 1500m! maybe i just like apolo too much...
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 pm

darlingdaydream wrote:
glad to hear that asada isn't as hated in korea as i initially thought her to be. since i do not live in korea, how do koreans really treat her? sorry if this post sounded ignorant and i did not intend for it to sound that way.

Well, I don't have a great answer for this, but there are some very strong supporters of Mao in Korea, some of whom are on this forum. Very Happy

Two years ago, before 2008 Worlds, Mao was very well received by Korea when she competed in the 4CC. She did a Korean interview and the reporter said that she was so cute/pretty, and I'm guessing a lot of the media thought that. After that, the Yu-Na/Mao rivalry got a lot more heated--and Mao was given bodyguards the last two times she went to Korea, so things have gotten worse, I guess.

Any of our Korean members have any comments? Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Herz
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:51 pm

darlingdaydream wrote:

i couldn't help but laugh that sung-je looks somewhat similar to the korean short track speed skater who beat apolo ohno in the 1500m! maybe i just like apolo too much...

You mean lee jung su? Mushy Love He's so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Liffey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Liffey

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
Thanks Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Star3 Genie for setting up this thread! Thumbs up!

polosatik wrote:

Well, obviously! And more graceful! (I'm sorry, but the ballerina in me totally *cringed* to see Yu-Na skating to that lyrical music. She should stick to her 'style.' Should have rocked the sexy K-POP instead. Hell, no! )

Normally I would completely agree with you, but Yuna actually made that program as a "thank you" to everyone who supported her through her Olympic journey, especially her family and close friends, so I don't think Kpop would have been appropriate. Neutral If it were a competitive program, I could totally understand the criticism, because Mao is obviously superior with that style of skating, but since it was just an exhibition and a very special and personal one for her, I thought it was nice program to say thank you to her loved ones, imo. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Liffey wrote:
If it were a competitive program, I could totally understand the criticism, because Mao is obviously superior with that style of skating, but since it was just an exhibition and a very special and personal one for her, I thought it was nice program to say thank you to her loved ones, imo. Sweatdrop

Someone on FSU once made a comment that I thought was quite accurate--he/she said that it seems like Yu-Na skates her competitive programs for the audience/judges, she really plays to them, whereas in the exhibitions, she skates for herself.

Mao seems to be the opposite. Her competitive programs seem to be for herself--a challenge that she has created for herself, a chance for her to test what she's made of, but her exhibitions are for the audience.

Sounds about right to me! flower
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
Liffey wrote:
If it were a competitive program, I could totally understand the criticism, because Mao is obviously superior with that style of skating, but since it was just an exhibition and a very special and personal one for her, I thought it was nice program to say thank you to her loved ones, imo. Sweatdrop

Someone on FSU once made a comment that I thought was quite accurate--he/she said that it seems like Yu-Na skates her competitive programs for the audience/judges, she really plays to them, whereas in the exhibitions, she skates for herself.

Mao seems to be the opposite. Her competitive programs seem to be for herself--a challenge that she has created for herself, a chance for her to test what she's made of, but her exhibitions are for the audience.

I have to say, I enjoyed Yu-Na's exhibition a lot more than her competitive programs this year. She seemed so much more geniune, as if the music truly moved her--I do not feel this when I see her skate her competitive programs, mainly because of the facial expressions. Of course, I still prefer Mao's overall style, but I wish Yu-Na would skate more like this in competition...Neutral
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 pm

I agree with the FSU comment.

Her ex music was beautiful, one of my favorite pieces- Massenet Meditation.
I feel that her EX was about herself and her skating- perhaps that's what she was trying to show to the people she wanted to thank.
Whereas her competitive programs were about trying to "attract" the judges and audience (more the former than the latter).

Mao is the opposite. Her competitive programs are about herself and her skating. She's fully indulged with what she's doing- focused on doing her best. I get a feeling that the judges/audience are just the background lol, although I feel moved nonetheless.
Her EX was about trying to get the audience involved in her program- ie. Tango and Caprice. She tries to entertain.

Perhaps one could argue that Mao should treat the judges as an audience too, they probably want to be "entertained" after watching so many programs. They could want some more attention that someone else is giving them Razz
Maybe that's where her future programs can move to (ie. Caprice)- but i want her to be herself at the same time. No matter in which context, I can always see her being genuine and being herself.

Last edited by sapphiresky on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liffey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Liffey

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
Liffey wrote:

Totally agree. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 pm

bellarina wrote:

Aw, how cute that they love Mao! That just makes me happy. They even sing in Japanese...man, does Taka-chan have some competition! lol!

I was just thinking that! Hell, no!

I can see it now...Too sweet! Mao gets invited to one of the Choshinsung performances, or maybe she's on a talk show with them. So they bring her onstage when they perform, have her sit on a stool, and in the middle, Sung-je gives her a big bouquet.

Somewhere, Taka-chan and Nobu are watching the broadcast together, and Taka-chan suddenly feels very angry. "Why does she have to smile at the Korean boys like that?!" he grumbles to Nobu. Nobu looks at Taka-chan and says, "Oh my! Looks like someone's JEALOUS!!"
Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Lol

On a completely unrelated note, I discovered today that 2011 Worlds are going to be held in Tokyo instead of Nagano!! How did I miss this crucial piece of info?? Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
On a completely unrelated note, I discovered today that 2011 Worlds are going to be held in Tokyo instead of Nagano!! How did I miss this crucial piece of info?? Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_exclaim
It was haphazardly announced after the strong spectator showings at the GPF/JGPF. Didn't get a lot of buzz though, so I wouldn't be surprised if people missed it. I love you
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 am

Liffey wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:
Liffey wrote:

Totally agree. Thumbs up!

not smart. thats why she doesnt win.
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:46 am

Batsuchan wrote:
bellarina wrote:

Aw, how cute that they love Mao! That just makes me happy. They even sing in Japanese...man, does Taka-chan have some competition! lol!

I was just thinking that! Hell, no!

I can see it now...Too sweet! Mao gets invited to one of the Choshinsung performances, or maybe she's on a talk show with them. So they bring her onstage when they perform, have her sit on a stool, and in the middle, Sung-je gives her a big bouquet.

Somewhere, Taka-chan and Nobu are watching the broadcast together, and Taka-chan suddenly feels very angry. "Why does she have to smile at the Korean boys like that?!" he grumbles to Nobu. Nobu looks at Taka-chan and says, "Oh my! Looks like someone's JEALOUS!!"
Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Lol

YES. This needs to happen. Right now.

I wish someone had taped his reaction to Jeff Buttle and Mao's skate together (especially when he kissed her on the cheek the first time)! We might have gotten Jealous!Taka-chan.
(Oh, man, I've fully entered shipper mode and I'm not ashamed of it!) Very Happy

Aw, ddmm, I thought NBC was bad but it was probably nothing compared to SBS during the Olympics..hope you get to meet other Mao fans there someday!
Back to top Go down
darlingdaydream

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Batsuchan wrote:

Two years ago, before 2008 Worlds, Mao was very well received by Korea when she competed in the 4CC. She did a Korean interview and the reporter said that she was so cute/pretty, and I'm guessing a lot of the media thought that. After that, the Yu-Na/Mao rivalry got a lot more heated--and Mao was given bodyguards the last two times she went to Korea, so things have gotten worse, I guess.

oh, that's a shame... is this the interview you are referring to? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TefeeIKjX5o&feature=related

aoi88 wrote:

You mean lee jung su? Mushy Love He's so adorable.

Yeah! that's his name! thanks, aoi88!

bellarina wrote:

I'm Korean but live in America, as do my parents, so my view may be inaccurate in some ways. But from what I understand, by what my mom has told me (who gets her information from the Korean media as well as her Korean friends/family members/etc), MOST Korean people are like that, and view Mao only as the Japanese girl Yu-Na has to beat. [Btw, I said something to my mom like, "okay, fine, Japan colonized Korea years and years ago. That was nothing to do with SKATING. I mean, what do people expect, that Mao has an evil plan to take over Korea and somehow personifies all of the colonialism, evil, and arrogance that was ever present in every single Japanese person in the entire history of mankind?" That did NOT go over well ] However, Mao does have some fans in Korea, as well as Korean fans in America. If you look on the Mao Asada Fans facebook page, there are a couple Korean people who said positive things about Mao (but I don't know if they live in the US or in Korea). What I do like is seeing all different kinds of last names on that page, though, which shows that she's (at least for some people) the kind of skater that transcends race and bring us all together, which is great.
(That was a really long and bad answer to your question, but basically, yes, most Korean people are that way, but there are a few gems who aren't!)

that's wonderful that you stick up for mao! and yes, i'm a fan of mao on facebook! i get excited when i see all those different names because it reminds me of how she touches the entire world! but secretly, i get the most excited when i see korean names on her facebook page haha

ddmm wrote:

I'm not Korean but live in Korea.
The korean medias (mainly SBS) treat Mao badly. They don't give the right information and won't show anything that's negative to them (they even explained that Mao was overscored at OP). As for the uber Yuna fans, I don't think they dislike Mao as a person but they want Yuna to beat the 'Japanese', the girl from the ex-colonized country . When there is Yuna VS Mao in a competition, I hate being here. I have people at the office saying 'oh look at Mao. She's not mentally strong and has no expression'. It looks like they don't really like Yuna as a person but as the person who can beat the Japanese.
I have to say, it's hard to be a Mao fan here in Korea.

But there are some really big Mao fans here. I don't know where they are but hope to find them someday. They are the best. They even offered her a really nice cake after her win at GPF.

what is more horrendous to me than SBS media treating mao badly is that there are actually people out there who believe in what the SBS media says... stay strong, ddmm! i'm sure you will find other mao fans in korea!

well i got very excited when i read this article talking about evgeni and mao... ok i know it's korean so the accuracy of it questionable but it did make me very happy even if the quadruple is risky. i'm just happy to read that evgeni is willing to help out mao!
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/03/03/2010030301007.html
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:30 pm

I really don't get all this grudge Koreans seem to have on Japan. Brazil was colonized by Portugal and we have nothing against them, actually we like them. Very Happy Most Brazilians supported Portugal when Brazil was eliminated in the 2006 world soccer cup.

People need to understand the past is the past. And nowadays citizens have nothing to do with what happened decades ago.

It's so sad to hear about such things in the 21 century, when everyone asks for peace. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
darlingdaydream

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:41 pm

alyssa wrote:
I really don't get all this grudge Koreans seem to have on Japan. Brazil was colonized by Portugal and we have nothing against them, actually we like them. Very Happy Most Brazilians supported Portugal when Brazil was eliminated in the 2006 world soccer cup.

People need to understand the past is the past. And nowadays citizens have nothing to do with what happened decades ago.

It's so sad to hear about such things in the 21 century, when everyone asks for peace. Sad

alyssa, i am your biggest fan!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Maya wrote:
I often have the feeling that many Yu-Na fans are just fans of.. well Yu-Na, not of figure skating itself.
They don't know much about the sport and maybe don't even care about other skaters and only watch when their Queen is on. A real competitor and rival like Mao is then treated as as threat and voila~ there goes SBS with it's wrong information and baiting against Mao again.
God, how I hate this. It's like a vicious circle and will probably never end.
I like Yu-Na as a skater, but her uber-fans are making it just very hard :/

I'd say more. For me, they worship Yuna so much because of Mao. If her main rival weren't a Japanese, I'm quite sure they wouldn't pay so much attention to her. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Maya wrote:
LOL Batsuchan, you really should write some fanfiction considering Mao and Taka-chan Wink I'd read it for sure *g*

Uh oh, don't encourage me! Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_geek But I have been considering this for awhile...I'm thinking I might start a separate blog, so I can keep the silly stuff away from the serious, respectful tone of my current blog. Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season   Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News- Post Olympics heading to the new season
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next