Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?

Go down 
+12
purplemaze
linglang
alyssa
MikiAndoFan#1
bibi
Star85
coconut
BowbowDaijin
kitkat00
clovera
FatiniAdlina
Figure_skating_love
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

Murakami and Yuzuru medaling? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Murakami and Yuzuru medaling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm

anyone have any high quality links to Kanako's programs?
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Murakami and Yuzuru medaling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
FSVids? Razz

There's a HD version of Kanako's SA free skate (Japanese commentary) on YT that is up for grabs before it'll get deleted.

I also have the NBC version of it from the broadcast a few days ago (95mb, medium quality) in addition to a full-HD version of Kanako's SP at NHK (also with Japanese commentary) that I was able to save to my HD before YT removed it. Too sweet!

I'll upload them to mediafire if you are interested, Figure skating love. cat
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Murakami and Yuzuru medaling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

clovera wrote:
FSVids? Razz

There's a HD version of Kanako's SA free skate (Japanese commentary) on YT that is up for grabs before it'll get deleted.

I also have the NBC version of it from the broadcast a few days ago (95mb, medium quality) in addition to a full-HD version of Kanako's SP at NHK (also with Japanese commentary) that I was able to save to my HD before YT removed it. Too sweet!

I'll upload them to mediafire if you are interested, Figure skating love. cat

OMG thank you for the youtube link Love Hearts
the quality is amazing

Thanks clovera. My cousin and I are really big fans of Kanako and he asked me if i had any HQ videos of her from this season. Then i realized that all I had was her EX from The Ice No

If you could upload those two clips i would be greatly appreciative! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Murakami and Yuzuru medaling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm

the quality is amazing

Thanks clovera. My cousin and I are really big fans of Kanako and he asked me if i had any HQ videos of her from this season. Then i realized that all I had was her EX from The Ice No

If you could upload those two clips i would be greatly appreciative! Happy dance
No problem! Very Happy

~Here are the links~
Like a Star @ heaven NHK Trophy Short Program with Japanese commentary Like a Star @ heaven
http://rapidshare.com/files/431539316/2010_NHK_Trophy_-_Kanako_Murakami_SP.mp4

Like a Star @ heaven Skate America Free Skate with NBC commentary Like a Star @ heaven
http://www.mediafire.com/?b2a3qjkxxwujaak
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Murakami and Yuzuru medaling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

clovera wrote:
the quality is amazing

No problem! Very Happy

~Here are the links~
Like a Star @ heaven NHK Trophy Short Program with Japanese commentary Like a Star @ heaven
http://rapidshare.com/files/431539316/2010_NHK_Trophy_-_Kanako_Murakami_SP.mp4

Like a Star @ heaven Skate America Free Skate with NBC commentary Like a Star @ heaven
http://www.mediafire.com/?b2a3qjkxxwujaak

OMG clovera thank you so much!!!! Now if only i could find Mao's olympic programs silent

The links were such a help!!
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Murakami and Yuzuru medaling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:00 am

Speaking of Murakami, does anyone know why her ISU page displays the wrong personal best scores for her? After NHK it seems her junior world scores were replaced with her current season's best even though her previous scores were higher at that point. Now (after SA) they've replaced the score for the free skate but the both the short and the total score remains incorrect. However, on the ISU world record pages her true personal bests can still be seen. scratch

Murakami's bio page
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00009568.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?   Murakami and Yuzuru medaling? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murakami and Yuzuru medaling?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2