Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!

Go down 
+11
Figure_skating_love
tilitom
Dani-Chan
MaoMaoRevolution
dangerous_angel_face
polosatik
alyssa
yuki
Mirai
roma
PochinkoPotanko
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:42 pm

alyssa wrote:
Yasin, loved your avatar! Many Hearts

Thank you! Very Happy i enjoy playing around in photoshop every once in a while, yours is hilarious because of the Mao quote cheers
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:
MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:
I know this is off-topic, but anyone has the link of a video where Taka-chan throws a flower to mao? I saw it, I'm not crazy, I think Sweatdrop

I saw it, too! Let me see if I can find it on YouTube!

cat

OMG TKS TKS!
I've been searching for it Like a Star @ heaven flower

ETA: OMG I FOUND IT! cheers
I was seeing some PochinkoPotanko videos on Youtube and I saw it there!
Tks for the help Love Hearts Love Hearts
here the vid: (about 3:16) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIU91TLGgRE&NR=1

I'll make gifs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our potato seems to make very helpful videos!!
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
Our potato seems to make very helpful videos!!

And gorgeous ones, too!

Wub
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:57 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
In the very last part of the page, there were quotes of some funny things Mao had said in the past. They're all famous so most of you may know it, but I've decided to translate them

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 2070 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Lol I really enjoyed reading it all!

alyssa wrote:
I heard that after her bad performances in early 2009-2010 season Mao secretly told Tat her problem in the K&C. Yep, Sadly

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Maodeadppl

For a moment there... You got me! Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Affraid Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 968994 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 340889 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 289804
I love your avatar! Love MaoMaoRevolution's new avatar too! Did you animate your banner yourself? I love it!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 5534

dangerous_angel_face wrote:
lol. This reminds me, in the book "Mao Asada 15 years old" it says Mao can't bathe alone and Mai and her mom tease her that it's because she's scared of ghosts. "That's when I was little! I'm not scared anymore." "Liar, you still leave the door open." "That's because I'm scared there might be a peeping Tom." . . . If you're scared there might be a peeping Tom wouldn't it make sense to CLOSE the door?

So maybe she really does see dead people. lol

Thank you for the adorableFunny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 5534 little tidbit on Mao-chan. So sweet!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 95568 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 420949

Dani-Chan wrote:
OMG I FOUND IT!
I was seeing some PochinkoPotanko videos on Youtube and I saw it there!
Tks for the help
here the vid: (about 3:16) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIU91TLGgRE&NR=1

I'll make gifs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 23732 I encourage everyone to watch PochinkoPotanko’s videos they are fantastic!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 35749

Here is another link to what you sought.
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:49 am

Spacey wrote:

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 23732 I encourage everyone to watch PochinkoPotanko’s videos they are fantastic!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 35749

Here is another link to what you sought.

Yes, they are!! Worship

Tkyou for the link, in this one you can see better, so I'll make better gifs Hell, no! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Spacey wrote:
alyssa wrote:
I heard that after her bad performances in early 2009-2010 season Mao secretly told Tat her problem in the K&C. Yep, Sadly

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Maodeadppl

For a moment there... You got me! Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Affraid Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 968994 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 340889 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 289804
I love your avatar! Love MaoMaoRevolution's new avatar too! Did you animate your banner yourself? I love it!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 5534

You mean the ninja?
It's a text generator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:17 am

alyssa wrote:
You mean the ninja?
It's a text generator.

Yes, I meant the ninja. It is very cute. I thought you animated it yourself.

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Fdxhjy1274098697

I googled Text Generator and found some fun stuff. I ended up playing around with the stuff, inserted Pochinko’s text and here:

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Maodaily

Warning: This above image is a joke. No such Mao Daily exists.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:42 am

Spacey wrote:
Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Maodaily

Warning: This above image is a joke. No such Mao Daily exists.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

There are lots of cool generators. The ninja is so cute. Love Hearts
There's also a wizard.
Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Arrow%20down
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:59 am

I know, I saw the wizard and ninja generators. I like the ninja one better. You should go back to the ninja. When I see it, I think alyssa. But you do like to change your stuff often and it is fun to see. Keep whatever you like.Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 997253 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 238895
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:03 am

I'll keep the wizard for some days and then I return to the ninja, I prefer him too. And it's Japanese, like Mao. Very Happy

Last edited by alyssa on Mon May 17, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:05 am

Spacey wrote:
I know, I saw the wizard and ninja generators. I like the ninja one better. You should go back to the ninja. When I see it, I think alyssa. But you do like to change your stuff often and it is fun to see. Keep whatever you like.Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 997253 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 238895

I love alyssa's avatars! Whenever something funny happens alyssa is like "Inspiration!" and then next thing you know, there's an avatar based on it, the current ghost one is quite genius
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:08 am

Spacey wrote:

I love alyssa's avatars! Whenever something funny happens alyssa is like "Inspiration!" and then next thing you know, there's an avatar based on it, the current ghost one is quite genius

Thank you! WOW!
I love yours, too. It's adorable. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:12 am

Spacey wrote:

Thank you! WOW!
I love yours, too. It's adorable. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:12 am

I'll keep the wizard for some days and then I return to the ninja, I prefer him too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:29 am

Yes, alyssa has a great sense of humor. She's fast and versatile with her avatars!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 92512

Your avatar is very cute too! I just took an image from the net (not very creative). I thought Mao was eating shaved ice. Then, I began to wonder why she'd eat shaved ice with chopsticks.Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Confused I later realized that the image is doctored. The person who created it, piled on the gohan (rice). I got it from the Uncyclopedia Japan. Perhaps, he (she) was making a joke about Mao's amazing appetite. I just love Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 5534 the expression on Mao's face!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Lol
alyssa wrote:
I'll keep the wizard for some days and then I return to the ninja, I prefer him too. Very Happy

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 23732 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 35749

Last edited by Spacey on Mon May 17, 2010 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong name quoted)
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:13 am

Thanks guys! Too sweet!
Spacey, mao is sooo cute in your avatar!Wub

Why were my posts doubled? scratch
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:14 am

alyssa wrote:
Why were my posts doubled? scratch

It is aFunny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Xb0rvg1274113540 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Ekgy391274113514 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Affraid

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:03 am

This is a job for Sam and Dean.

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Supernatural-guia-de-episodio-episode-guide-primeira-temporada-outracoisa1
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:11 pm

alyssa wrote:
This is a job for Sam and Dean. Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Supernatural-guia-de-episodio-episode-guide-primeira-temporada-outracoisa1

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 53872 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 968994 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 859414 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 335418 Hmm! Yummy dreamy spooky men! Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 88855
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Spacey wrote:
alyssa wrote:
This is a job for Sam and Dean. Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Supernatural-guia-de-episodio-episode-guide-primeira-temporada-outracoisa1

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 53872 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 968994 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 859414 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 335418 Hmm! Yummy dreamy spooky men! Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 88855

Spacey is awesome! lol cheers
I felt this could use some randomness!
Back to top Go down
Fumi99

Fumi99

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Hello!
I've got a couple of funny quotes form our beloved Mao, taken from Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen [2010.5.22] I hope you like them ^.^ (The translation is not the best though)

*Mao and Aiba kun:
Mao (referring to a penguin): It's like a bird!
Aiba kun: ...a penguin IS a bird.
Mao: Really?!
(Moments later)
Mao: they can fly, right?
Aiba kun: No, they can't.

*Mao (referring to a Holland lop rabbit): It's like a rabbit!
Aiba kun: hm?
Mao: It's like a rabbit.
Aiba kun: It IS a rabbit.

*Mao, Aiba kun, Aero (エアロ)
Aiba kun (referring to Aero): Does she know any tricks?
Mao: Yes, she does.
Aiba kun: Really?! Show me, show me!
Mao (talking to Aero): Aero, Sit! Aero, Sit! Sit! Sit! Aero...
(After a while, Aero finally sits)
Mao: Hand! Ok! Now lie down! lie down! lie down! Aero lie down!
Aero: ...

Special thanks to kirakira for providing the links to the videos over at the "Mao News'' thread.
By the way, nice avatars you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Fumi99 wrote:
Hello!
I've got a couple of funny quotes form our beloved Mao, taken from Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen [2010.5.22] I hope you like them ^.^ (The translation is not the best though)

*Mao and Aiba kun:
(Moments later)

Special thanks to kirakira for providing the links to the videos over at the "Mao News'' thread.
lol! I can't stop laughing Laugh
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Fumi99 wrote:
Hello!

*Mao and Aiba kun:
(Moments later)

OMG! Mao's so funny!

ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Fumi99 wrote:
Hello!
Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 2070 Muchas gracias Fumi99! Your translation is wonderful!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 238895
Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 88855 Mao!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 325908 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 968994 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 113920 Ten-nen candy!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 95568 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 420949 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 5534
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Spacey wrote:
Fumi99 wrote:
Hello!
Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 2070 Muchas gracias Fumi99! Your translation is wonderful!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 238895
Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 88855 Mao!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 325908 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 968994 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 113920 Ten-nen candy!Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 95568 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 420949 Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 5534

Yes thank for the translation, the only thing i caught during that hwole exchange was "Tori desu ka?" which taken out of context was quite confusing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!   Funny quotes from our beloved Mao! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny quotes from our beloved Mao!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2