Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD Empty
PostSubject: BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD   BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:50 am

hahaha sorry, but I just saw this pics of Bjou and got shocked. What is happening with his hair??
Someone do something! lol! lol!
It's starting to have curls, maybe he wants to grow a mullet like MY Plushy? Love Hearts
Hell, no! Hell, no! LMAO
Is ruining his beauty.

BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD 21005616

BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD 21005703

BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD 21005553

Oh and it seems he will train with Orser, at least for some time. Still no coach announced, tho.

Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD   BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 pm

His hair isn't that bad, but I do prefer it short too.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD   BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 am

I love his new hair-style. Also as when he don't clean-shaven. So manly and brutal Wub
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD   BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

4u4a wrote:
I love his new hair-style. Also as when he don't clean-shaven. So manly and brutal Wub

He cut a little, now is looking like this:

BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD 065b8a9c6a30

Still hot like a bowl of chilli peppers cherry cherry cherry

Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD   BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:21 am

Dani-Chan wrote:
4u4a wrote:

He cut a little, now is looking like this:

Still hot like a bowl of chilli peppers cherry cherry cherry

yeah, I've seen that performance - reeeallyyy hot!!!! I'm so glad he is in good shape and mood (again). Boogie cheers
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD   BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Guys, help! I have a very weird request from friends, and if you could indulge it, I would be most eternally grateful. If you could help me locate this photo, it would be much appreciated.

"That's definitely the piece I remember Joubert by. I came across some photos of Joubert posing nude with a block of ice once. That was weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD   BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRIAN JOUBERT OR BJOU, FOR THE CLOSEST ONES :DDD
Page 1 of 1