Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?

Go down 
+3
ddmm
summervie
Batsuchan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Empty
PostSubject: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 pm

This has been mentioned in a bunch of other forums, but Brian Joubert has left his coach and is currently looking for a new one. TAT is one of the people he is considering.
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090402&content_id=63571&vkey=ice_news

What do you guys think of this?

And also, do you think this will affect Mao at all?

My first thought was, if TAT becomes Brian's coach, then will she not be able to go to Japan for all of June to train Mao? Also - having Brian might distract TAT from coaching Mao fully.

But on the other hand, maybe they would be a good influence on each other? Seeing Brian whip off the big jumps and skate quickly might influence Mao to do the same...and maybe Mao's graceful style might rub off on Brian a bit... Question

But I must admit, that in the back of my mind after reading the article about TAT telling Mao to fall in love, I was like, "Oh dear, she wouldn't try to set them up, would she??" Sweatdrop HMMM! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
This has been mentioned in a bunch of other forums, but Brian Joubert has left his coach and is currently looking for a new one. TAT is one of the people he is considering.
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090402&content_id=63571&vkey=ice_news

What do you guys think of this?

And also, do you think this will affect Mao at all?

My first thought was, if TAT becomes Brian's coach, then will she not be able to go to Japan for all of June to train Mao? Also - having Brian might distract TAT from coaching Mao fully.
Hm. From one side, this option doesn't look that good. I don't think TAT would get distracted, but then, yes, she probably wouldn't be able to come to Japan as freely as she can now.
But from other side, Mao could get more confident training close to Joubert. And this also could get some pressure off her, since now she knows that all the hopes of her coach are placed on her, but then she maybe could feel more relaxed with Joubert as a part of the 'team'. Maybe.
Overall it's a difficult question.
P.s.
If Joubert's really considering TAT, then I guess the chances for all this to happen are pretty big. Since the next season is Olympic, and TAT is TAT.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 am

AH! they would make a great couple. Good looking couple.
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 am

ddmm wrote:
AH! they would make a great couple. Good looking couple.
My opinion is the contrary. I think Mao and Brian are just too different. On one side, Brian always makes excuses, on the other, Mao never makes excuses. Mao is so delicate, when Brian is stronger. Mao always think about doing perfect programs first, and Brian always think about winning first. Well, I don't know both of them personally, so I don't know the truth Razz

Last edited by bibi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:55 am

TAT is not gonna be his coach,just a choreographer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:37 am

Good thing is that Mao and Brian both seem to have great respect for TAT! Thumbs up!
Mao sometimes says that she is influenced by boy's huge jump, so I think its good for her to have someone in TAT's team. They may have different kinds of personalies, but I'm sure they have something very important to share as skaters, because I think they are both having difficulty with this judging system in a same way.

However, I don't want Mao to fall in love with him... cuz I don't think Mao can get along so well with his mom. :albino:
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:59 pm

coconut wrote:
However, I don't want Mao to fall in love with him... cuz I don't think Mao can get along so well with his mom. :albino:
ROTFLMAO
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out in the end. I won't be surprised if Joubert does end up with team Tat though, he's been citing Yags as a role model for ages and showed up in Tat's training sessions numerous times already...
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:18 pm

clovera wrote:
coconut wrote:
ROTFLMAO
It'll be interesting to see how this plays out in the end. I won't be surprised if Joubert does end up with team Tat though, he's been citing Yags as a role model for ages and showed up in Tat's training sessions numerous times already...

What?? He showed up in TAT's training sessions? When?!

I have to admit though, when those pics of Mao and Yags dancing together at the Korean ice show came out, I was like, "oooOOOh! If only Yags went back to training with TAT, this could be interesting..." Too sweet! (Yes, I have a wild imagination - especially when I see two talented, attractive people together. Sweatdrop)

Mao and Brian - well, they probably would make a pretty couple, like ddmm said. bibi may be right that they're too different (and Brian is a Yu-Na fan, apparently). But you never know! They always say that opposites attract! ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?   Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Joubert might work with TAT? Will it affect Mao?
Page 1 of 1