Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams on Ice 2011

Go down 
+8
klarification
Cloviece
Eris
jkblues
Star85
chiyori
MikiAndoFan#1
Okami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Star85 wrote:
klarification wrote:
Star85 wrote:
I was the person who mentioned that. Actually, someone else on here gave me the idea, saying Mao should be white, and Yuna should be black. Then I said Jeff should be the prince (cause he always skates as the prince with Mao). But later on I got to thinking about this, and I thought, "Hey, Plushenko would SO have to be Rathbart!" ROTFLMAO If I knew how, I would make a little montage video story about this, but I don't. Maybe sometime I will do something like a did a while back with my "Magical World of Figure Skating" story with the pictures and all.... Think I should?

Maybe, if you have the time. It sounds like a pretty neat idea! Very Happy

Maybe next time the boyfriend goes fishing or something. Not only would I put myself through quite some embarrassment if I was caught doing something as nerdy as that (he knows I love figure skating, but he doesn't know just how big of a figure skating nerd) I am), but I might even piss him off that I'm wasting my time on something SO silly. I mean, if I caught him doing something like this, I would probably get a little pissed too. lol! Unless there was absolutely nothing better to do (and there's ALWAYS something that needs to be done).

LOL... aaah this reminds me of the way my boyfriend looks at me and generally rolls his eyes or groans when I get up in the middle of the night to watch some live skating. But then again, I can't really take him seriously since he's one if those people who follows curling even when it's not the Olympics and can spend 3 hours watching golf on TV (of all things... playing is cool but on TV, it's just dull...)
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:25 pm

chiyori wrote:
Star85 wrote:
klarification wrote:
Star85 wrote:
I was the person who mentioned that. Actually, someone else on here gave me the idea, saying Mao should be white, and Yuna should be black. Then I said Jeff should be the prince (cause he always skates as the prince with Mao). But later on I got to thinking about this, and I thought, "Hey, Plushenko would SO have to be Rathbart!" ROTFLMAO If I knew how, I would make a little montage video story about this, but I don't. Maybe sometime I will do something like a did a while back with my "Magical World of Figure Skating" story with the pictures and all.... Think I should?

Maybe, if you have the time. It sounds like a pretty neat idea! Very Happy

Maybe next time the boyfriend goes fishing or something. Not only would I put myself through quite some embarrassment if I was caught doing something as nerdy as that (he knows I love figure skating, but he doesn't know just how big of a figure skating nerd) I am), but I might even piss him off that I'm wasting my time on something SO silly. I mean, if I caught him doing something like this, I would probably get a little pissed too. lol! Unless there was absolutely nothing better to do (and there's ALWAYS something that needs to be done).

LOL... aaah this reminds me of the way my boyfriend looks at me and generally rolls his eyes or groans when I get up in the middle of the night to watch some live skating. But then again, I can't really take him seriously since he's one if those people who follows curling even when it's not the Olympics and can spend 3 hours watching golf on TV (of all things... playing is cool but on TV, it's just dull...)

Well at least he has not one, but two somewhat nerdy obsessions, so he can't give you too much of a hard time about yours lol!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:20 am

In order of appearance:

Akiko Suzuki "Burlesque"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRi6vmoe_PA

Yuzuru Hanyu "Romeo & Juliet"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxsZkCXPzLU

Takahashi Narumi and Marvin Tran "Imagine"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBka3JurQm0

Nobunari Oda "I can see clearly now"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSe2NeYnn2k

Takahiko Kozuka "Free Fallin'"
~Not uploaded yet~

Kanako Murakami "Amarti si"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDeFpU3rf0

Risa Shoji "Rapunzel on the Tower" from "Tanglet"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO6gyQMxVmc

Miki Ando "I am a Thousand Winds”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tHrWMQKSkY

Last edited by Okami on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:21 am

I love!!! Akiko's new Ex program! And she has been working on her line, it really shows in this program. I hope she has a wonderful season Love Hearts

Takahashi and Tran just keep on impressing me. THey just seem very versatile and pull this soft music just as convincingly as they did Feeling Good last season. Once they work in that 3 twist and maybe get a little bit more height and distance on their throws, watch out!

Same for Kanako. Very different program from everything we've seen so far.

And all around, no boot covers! Yay! I hope this is the new trend. I hate them. Especially on Akiko. Her legs look way less knobbly without them.
Back to top Go down
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
maofan93

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 am

I loved that look on Kanako! Her program actually reminded me a bit of Mao's Ballade with the white dress and all the twizzles...but it works for Kanako too. I hope she skates to something like this exhibition number this season because it will show the judges she is mature and set her apart from the upcoming juniors.
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 am

Oh Kanako is such a joy to watch!
But every time I see her - I go back to her worlds debut and go wry -_-
How unjust were the judges towards her!! Very Mad
She deserved much more!

Her program is stunning! Smile
Hope she has a great season!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 pm

maofan93 wrote:
I loved that look on Kanako! Her program actually reminded me a bit of Mao's Ballade with the white dress and all the twizzles...but it works for Kanako too. I hope she skates to something like this exhibition number this season because it will show the judges she is mature and set her apart from the upcoming juniors.

She reminded me more of Shizuka and Miki (with the white dress last season) than Mao. I think Kanako has a very different style from Mao. She isn't as light and graceful in my opinion. But this is a nice program. Smile
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:27 pm

aoi88 wrote:
maofan93 wrote:

She reminded me more of Shizuka and Miki (with the white dress last season) than Mao. I think Kanako has a very different style from Mao. She isn't as light and graceful in my opinion. But this is a nice program. Smile

Agreed with you that Kanako is so energetic but not so graceful.
Kanako is pretty strong regarding technique part but her performance is still not so mature.
She is still growing from girl to woman.
I think the under-rated thing during worlds applied to most of skaters and Kanako's program is a little bit too cute for senior games.

Haruka Imai is more graceful than Kanako and I really want to see her performance on DOI.
Since her DOI performance last year was so adorable and at the same time she is so feminine Smile
Maybe I need to wait to the longer version of DOI O.A.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:08 am

Article about dream on ice
http://t.co/qvQf82o
I totally agree with "you fell in love with him as soon as you saw it" ~ yes, I did ・:*:・(*/////∇/////*)・:*:・
and the comments of Haruka "I think she has a good taste for costumes but she herself was even lovelier than her dress." totally agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams on Ice 2011   Dreams on Ice 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams on Ice 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2