Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao's Future

Go down 
+7
Cloviece
dawnsherearequiet
ballerinamao
dangerous_angel_face
jkblues
apple4me
CraZsk8r
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Mao's gonna have to retire someday, and it will not be a happy time for any of us. She's slowly nearing that age...but, Mao's in such great shape, that she may be able to hold on for another 5 years (at the most). I don't even wanna think about it. But, I guess if she switches to pairs or ice-dancing (hopefully with Taka), she will still have several more years, because those people can be like, thirty-something or so. I just hope that when she does retire (tear Sad ), she marries Taka, or at least Dai. Love

Last edited by CraZsk8r on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
apple4me

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:46 pm

I wish she can move to Ice dancing with Taka- chan. If not she need to marry to Taka-chan so their children can be future World and Olympic Champions.
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:42 am

OHH please, change the name of this post pale i almost faint.
yes i would like she to mo to ice dancing, but if not i want her to have a happy live even if she is doing gardening hehehe
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:54 am

I too almost fainted when I saw the name of the post ! Laughing

I'll wait for Mao and Taka's beautiful skating babies. They'll have two girls, one boy, and one pair of boy/girl twins who will become pair skaters. cheers
But seriously, Mao has expressed her interest to become a coach, if that happens it will certainly be interesting to see.

Anyway, I'll be sad when Mao retires, but since she sacrificed a lot for figure skating I'll be happy for her, she'll have more time to simply live and enjoy life. Maybe she can go to Hawaii for a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:20 pm

If Mao ever has any kids, they're gonna be figure skating champs. I just know it, no matter who their father is. They'll have their mother's skating genes. And, I'm sure they'll be very attractive, beautiful kids. I can almost see their faces in my mind.

B.T.W. I am so sorry for scaring you guys with the name of this post.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:07 pm

PLEEASE CHAANGE THE NAME OF THE TOPIC, I almost got a heart attack when i read it... and mao is going to skate for many years to come so i really don't see ay reason to discuss this now.. the only thing i can say is that i hope mao will stay and skate efter sochi olympics ad maybe participate in the olympics that comes after sochi that would be awesome....

Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:27 pm

IDK how to change the name of the topic after it has been published. Do you? If so, please tell me how.
Back to top Go down
dawnsherearequiet

dawnsherearequiet

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:05 pm

CraZsk8r wrote:
IDK how to change the name of the topic after it has been published. Do you? If so, please tell me how.
"Edit" the first message of the topic, there will be an option to change the title.
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Thank you for the help, dawnsherearequiet.
Happy about the new title? Good.
Hey guys, I created a poll, and I want you all to vote. It's about Mao's future (not exactly retiring, because I know you all are a little sensitive about that). I, personally want her to become a figure skating coach, or just a normal housewife. But, it's kinda funny thinking about Mao as a housewife, although I'm sure she would make a great one.
Please don't get the idea that I am looking forward to Mao retiring. No way! I just needed someone to talk to about it.
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Whew. Thank you for changing the thread name. I was literally freaking out. Mao will have to retire eventually, but for now I think it's the furthest thing from our (fans) minds at the moment. Most likely she'll be active in the sport one way or the other, whether as a coach, ambassador, making appearances at ice shows, programs, etc. Sochi is less than three years away. Maybe she'll retire then. Or not. x)
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Mad

Last edited by CraZsk8r on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Anybody responding/commenting??? Been waiting for days.....
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:24 am

CraZsk8r wrote:
You know, Mao would look good as a Japanese flight attendant.

Mao would look good as anybody Very Happy , but I have a feeling that she will remain involved in figure skating in some way. My guess is that she will go in Yuka Sato's steps, and skate in shows, then move on to coaching/choreography. flower
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Okami, I agree with you about Mao remaining involved in figure skating Yep! , but it would still be kinda cool if she did something non-related.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Well we know Mao will stick around at least till Sochi. After that I wouldn't be surprised if she retires. I really REALLY hope she doesn't though!! Who knows. At this point for all we know, there's a good chance she might not retire too.

What was the original title of the thread btw?? haha
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
gurami
Double Axel
Double Axel
gurami

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:52 am

As for me, I could not imagine Mao not doing anything related to figure even after she retires (heaven forbid it to be that soon...no, not yet!). So I guess, she could be a choreographer. Or maybe a producer + performer of ice shows. She has a gift for musicality, and her experience on the ice will help her become one. And she really is naturally artistic!

If not skating-related, she would venture into fashion designing (which she is already doing in a sense, BTW) . Or if not, she could go back to ballet or any form of dance. Smile
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Well, you know, the Japanese figure skater Shizuka Arakawa is already like, 30 years old or something, and she's still very active. We probably won't have to worry about Mao retiring any time soon.
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:16 am

I hope that at Sochi, she'll get the gold.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:38 am

CraZsk8r wrote:
I hope that at Sochi, she'll get the gold.

I hope that at Sochi, she'll have the skate of her life. This way, whatever happens, she'll have no regrets.
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm totally with 'ya there, zarinaballerina!!!
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:31 pm

I'm not happy that Mao is going to retire after Sochi, but I guess she knows what is best for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mao's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's Future   Mao's Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao's Future
Page 1 of 1