Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao`s future

Go down 
+7
Manyhx3
Ken Himura
White Swan Poodle
Haidogirl
pearlyriver
ddmm
chapis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Ok, I refused to accept it but the reality is that seems Mao is retiring after this season Depressed Crying  , so I was wondering what are her options???, she said she going to be in skating shows but I guess she will do something else, Shizuka,Mai and Yukari are in tv. I know Mao is very intelligent for her comments and her general behavior but she is not so good speaking I think , in interviews she answer really short, I mean I wouldn`t mind watch her in tv though she doesnt speak anything, I dont even speak japanese Laughing  . And her career in the university, when she going to finish it?, and is to be coach?, she is really young, so I suppose she only would teach to kids??, Or may be she is planning to get married and be a housewife silent ???, or may be a job in japanese federation??  What do you think???

the good thing is that Mao did not rule out to participate in OG 2018 WOW! Boogie
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:19 pm

The one thing I think she will do is going back to university. I think she's taking a break now to preapre for the olympic. I am sure she'll be invited to do shows too.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:47 pm

I think Mao's personality and manner make her really suited to coaching. She loves kids and she's patient and self-disciplined. I don't know why but I often imagine Mao or Dai happily sitting next to their pupils in KnC.Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:05 am

What we can say for sure is, that she will skate in many ice shows! Her own show, Shizukas show, Stars on Ice, Dreams on ice and so on.. Plus she might have the time to even go abroad for shows, like Shizuka often come to Europe for art on Ice Many Hearts 

I dont really know, when Mao will graduate from university, but im pretty sure, since the federation will love her even after her retirement, that she might get a great and important job there, if she like.

i think, Mao mentioned to want to be a coach in the future, but is the future next year already? I doubt that!

But its 100%ly sure, we wont see her the last time after her retirement, so im not much sad about it! As long as she keeps to show up from time to time Wub 
Since we know how ambitious she is, to stop competing doesnt mean stop skating for her Surprised 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 am

To produce another elite skater takes at least a decade. That's a hard road, but I hope Mao'll be gladly take up that challenge.
Back to top Go down
White Swan Poodle

White Swan Poodle

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Marathon and Organic Farm   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:12 am

Hi hi! Mao is interested in running Marathon with Mai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDzYFIa1U88 (after 5:00)

and I have read an article somewhere, she wants to run a farm of organic vegetables. She loves eating food that is good for health and wellness, also hoping to open a cafe/restaurant to serve the veges her farm produces.
I remember Mao used to eat cup noodles and chocolate bar so much, but the time changed her eating habit, that is great! Mao is made of what she eats!
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 am

Well, if Mao open a restaurant I will be there for sure, because I am planning going toJapan someday Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Sorry guys, but I'm not ready yet to think about it!!!!!  Shocked  Sad  Bawling  Unconscious 

(Maybe I'm dreaming, but I hope that Mao get some rest, one or two seasons, and then come back for 2018 Olympics Love Hearts  Dance  )
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:19 pm

White Swan Poodle wrote:
Hi hi! Mao is interested in running Marathon with Mai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDzYFIa1U88 (after 5:00)

and I have read an article somewhere, she wants to run a farm of organic vegetables. She loves eating food that is good for health and wellness, also hoping to open a cafe/restaurant to serve the veges her farm produces.
I remember Mao used to eat cup noodles and chocolate bar so much, but the time changed her eating habit, that is great! Mao is made of what she eats!
Why are Japanese so keen on marathon? I've never done marathon, but do marathon runners feel lonely for running such a long road? (sorry for the stupid question Embarassed )
If Mao is running a farm and restaurant in the future, I'll definitely have to work my butt off to save for a trip to Japan.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:21 am

A Mao Cafe sounds fantastic! I would love to visit then!
Back to top Go down
Manyhx3

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:58 am

I hope she will once again write her own book about her preparations for each contest and the olympics and a bit about her family as well. Instead of all these authors writing about her life.
And her own documentary or show, that would be also nice.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:39 am

I would love if she wrote a book about her life, but maybe that should wait until later i her life. I also hope there will be made a documentary or film about her life. but most importantly right now I am soo curious about Mao's decision
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 am

ballerinamao wrote:
I would love if she wrote a book about her life, but maybe that should wait until later i her life. I also hope there will be made a documentary or film about her life. but most importantly right now I am soo curious about Mao's decision

This might just be a wishful thinking on my part, but something tells me she's not ready to leave just yet. honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd stick around for couple of seasons more.

What I do wish she'd do however, is to take a very long vacation, and if she does decide to stay, take one season off, or at least a GP circuit.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:04 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:

This might just be a wishful thinking on my part, but something tells me she's not ready to leave just yet. honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd stick around for couple of seasons more.

What I do wish she'd do however, is to take a very long vacation, and if she does decide to stay, take one season off, or at least a GP circuit.

My thoughts exactly, I feel the same way she should take a break because she has been competing nonstop, but I hope she will resume the her adventure  Encore
Back to top Go down
emory903
Double Axel
Double Axel
emory903

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:10 am

A book would be nice, to document her journey but first I think we all agree that she should take a vacation that's more than 2 weeks, enjoy her tours

I feel the GP circuit will be too demanding of her body if she should continue
Maybe do Japan Open to get her program out there then just nationals and worlds?
Back to top Go down
Otchoto de mus :3
Double Axel
Double Axel
Otchoto de mus :3

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:46 am

Hey, Mao's level is so good now, I just can't imagine her to stop skating now! Mao pleeeeeaaaase, take one season off, but after that, come back ! no book, no restorant, and no coaching ! the figure skating world needs you !!!
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:52 am

Otchoto de mus :3 wrote:
Hey, Mao's level is so good now, I just can't imagine her to stop skating now! Mao pleeeeeaaaase, take one season off, but after that, come back ! no book, no restorant, and no coaching ! the figure skating world needs you !!!

yes yes yes pleeeease Maooo Worship Worship Worship Worship
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:48 pm

emory903 wrote:

I feel the GP circuit will be too demanding of her body if she should continue
Maybe do Japan Open to get her program out there then just nationals and worlds?

Japan open is too soon. IMO, it would be better to just do Nationals, 4CC and worlds. Or if she feels she needs some competition, a B international in december. provided that she stays on and doesn't take an entire season off.
Back to top Go down
Manyhx3

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Mao said she is still in top form but her psychological condition is not. I prefer that she just take one season off and enjoy life without skating for a while to see how it is to finally take retiring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mao`s future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao`s future   Mao`s future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao`s future
Page 1 of 1