Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akiko Suzuki 2012/2013

Go down 
+19
chapis
linglang
koala_lover
whiteboots2013
l-spiralmao
silenceisgolden
COHK
shikure
pearlyriver
PochinkoPotanko
cera
babayaga
klarification
ballerinamao
polosatik
zarinaballerina
MaoChan756
roma
Mao2012
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

Akiko Suzuki 2012/2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiko Suzuki 2012/2013   Akiko Suzuki 2012/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:04 am

Abdiel wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
What's the name of Akiko's FS? She poured her heart and soul into the programs. She's still rocking at the age of 28. cheers 
Yes! Akiko skated a beautiful routine! I couldn't help but smile at the end! It's a compilation of music from the Phantom of the Opera, including Masquerade (music box version), Music of the Night, Think of me, Point of no return(?).
I often have the impression that Akiko is perceived as a bridesmaid, never a bride. I don't understand why. She's really artistic, even if the jumps and spins are not there. The first time I heard about her name, I looked up the list of programs she'd skated and knew that I was up to something very cool.
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Akiko Suzuki 2012/2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akiko Suzuki 2012/2013   Akiko Suzuki 2012/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:15 am

pearlyriver wrote:
Abdiel wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
What's the name of Akiko's FS? She poured her heart and soul into the programs. She's still rocking at the age of 28. cheers 
Yes! Akiko skated a beautiful routine! I couldn't help but smile at the end! It's a compilation of music from the Phantom of the Opera, including Masquerade (music box version), Music of the Night, Think of me, Point of no return(?).
I often have the impression that Akiko is perceived as a bridesmaid, never a bride. I don't understand why. She's really artistic, even if the jumps and spins are not there. The first time I heard about her name, I looked up the list of programs she'd skated and knew that I was up to something very cool.
Well, that's life. I think I'll put Christina Gao (who hasn't placed at the top 4 in US Nats) and Yukari Nakano (who has never chanced upon an Olympic spot) on the list of bridesmaid skaters too. A lot of skaters are like that, but in Akiko's case, she is fortunate enough to be able to compete at the top level at her age, and receive merits, say a bronze medal at Worlds, and a few GP medals, apart from Nationals.

On another note, I think it's also good that Akiko had good programs last year to build up her reputation.
Back to top Go down

Akiko Suzuki 2012/2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3