Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!

Go down 
+37
mimmiz
Tripleaxelqueen
PochinkoPotanko
symbolicsmile
Mao_Asada_sunrise
minhoudi
whiteboots2013
BowbowDaijin
kitty
europeanfan
sweetdream
l-spiralmao
kisses
AmazingGraceMao
Iceriver
Abdiel
kawaiimao
chapis
FigureArtist14
let`s talk
ilovethai
silenceisgolden
inskate
ElleluvsL
pearlyriver
zarinaballerina
sapphiresky
Ken Himura
Czarace
Haidogirl
shar
Dani-Chan
aoi88
roma
ballerinamao
COHK
linglang
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 pm

can't believe that the Olympics is soo close by, time really flies by, does anyone have an idea when we might get any practice news?
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Thank you let's talk!

zarina, of course I will!
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:22 am

Last edited by Mao_Asada_sunrise on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:42 am

Here is another one, but I really really like one of the comments.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2014/01/28/66995358

"Am I the only one that just wants to see a few clean skates? None of this "Oh, I fell twice at Worlds but I still won" nonsense.

Ladies
1. Asada (she deserves it this time around)
2. Kim
3. Wagner

Men
1. Chan (although if he makes mistakes, I hope overly inflated scores do NOT keep him propped up)
2. Hanyu
3. Fernandez

Dance
1. Davis/White
2. Virtue/Moir
3. Capellini/Lanotte or Pechalat/Bourzat (I prefer the Italians)

Pairs
1. Savchenko/Szolkowy
2. Voloshozhar/Trankov (terrible musical choices this year)
3. Pang/Tong"
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

"Am I the only one that just wants to see a few clean skates? None of this "Oh, I fell twice at Worlds but I still won" nonsense.

Ladies
2. Kim
3. Wagner

Men
1. Chan (although if he makes mistakes, I hope overly inflated scores do NOT keep him propped up)
2. Hanyu
3. Fernandez

Dance
1. Davis/White
2. Virtue/Moir

Pairs
1. Savchenko/Szolkowy
3. Pang/Tong"

Thanx for the articles. I don't know whether to ba anoyed or relieved at all those "experts" pretty much ignoring Mao as a gold medal candidate. On one hand it's better to be the under-dog than the heavy favourite, on the other hand, it's really pissing me off, that after all this time, majority of these idiots still can't see how much she's improved and how far she's come.

I hope so much she'll win in Sochi.  Worship Worship Worship 

IMO, for Wagner to medal, Mao, Yuna, Julia, Caro, Akiko, Adelina and even Gracie will need a meltdown. IF Gracie can keep it together she'll surpass Ashley. Just watch her scores miracously rise in Sochi as USFSA golden girl. NO WAY will Ashley beat Julia and Adelina, UNLESS like I already said, these two have a meltdown. IMO, the ladies medals will be decided between Mao, Yuna, Julia and Caro.

I do wonder though what will happen if Ashley can't take the Olympic heat. She had a meltdown of sorts at Nat's due to pressure, if she thought that was bad she ain't seen nothing yet. Will she get torn apart, especially after being given the spot over the 3rd placed skater?

The judges have sent a very clear message to Chan. If he shows up in the zamboni mode and Hanyu skates the way he has been, then they will give it to Hanyu. IMO of course. If Hanyu does win, I hope Speedy hasn't come up with the idea, that it would be better if one nation wouldn't win more than once. I want a fair judging, not miraculous UR's to be found in Mao's jumps.  pale 

It's going to be very difficult for Savchenko/Szolkowy to win.  Yep, Sadly  Tanya/Max will be held up the way Yuna has been in Vancouver. They will need a disastrous skate for Germans to overtake them. That being said, their two last competitions have been anything but good, so with added Oly's pressure and competing at home, a lot can happen. I'm actually rooting for the germans (even though I'm a V/T fan), I'm so sick of V/T being overscored for that crap they're calling a LP, there is no improvement, no taking the risks, so I hope Aliona/Robin will pull that 3A off and win.

Please D/W win it this time! Worship  I love their Scherezade, while V/M are the same old romantic selves with Tessa shooting the adoring looks at Scott.  Rolling Eyes 

It would be beyond awesome, if the Italians were able to pull an upset and win the bronze.  Dance 
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:06 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

Ladies
2. Kim
3. Wagner

Men
2. Hanyu
3. Fernandez

Dance
1. Davis/White
2. Virtue/Moir

Pairs
1. Savchenko/Szolkowy
3. Pang/Tong"

Thanx for the articles. I don't know whether to ba anoyed or relieved at all those "experts" pretty much ignoring Mao as a gold medal candidate. On one hand it's better to be the under-dog than the heavy favourite, on the other hand, it's really pissing me off, that after all this time, majority of these idiots still can't see how much she's improved and how far she's come.

I hope so much she'll win in Sochi.  Worship Worship Worship 

IMO, for Wagner to medal, Mao, Yuna, Julia, Caro, Akiko, Adelina and even Gracie will need a meltdown. IF Gracie can keep it together she'll surpass Ashley. Just watch her scores miracously rise in Sochi as USFSA golden girl. NO WAY will Ashley beat Julia and Adelina, UNLESS like I already said, these two have a meltdown. IMO, the ladies medals will be decided between Mao, Yuna, Julia and Caro.

I do wonder though what will happen if Ashley can't take the Olympic heat. She had a meltdown of sorts at Nat's due to pressure, if she thought that was bad she ain't seen nothing yet. Will she get torn apart, especially after being given the spot over the 3rd placed skater?

The judges have sent a very clear message to Chan. If he shows up in the zamboni mode and Hanyu skates the way he has been, then they will give it to Hanyu. IMO of course. If Hanyu does win, I hope Speedy hasn't come up with the idea, that it would be better if one nation wouldn't win more than once. I want a fair judging, not miraculous UR's to be found in Mao's jumps.  pale 

It's going to be very difficult for Savchenko/Szolkowy to win.  Yep, Sadly  Tanya/Max will be held up the way Yuna has been in Vancouver. They will need a disastrous skate for Germans to overtake them. That being said, their two last competitions have been anything but good, so with added Oly's pressure and competing at home, a lot can happen. I'm actually rooting for the germans (even though I'm a V/T fan), I'm so sick of V/T being overscored for that crap they're calling a LP, there is no improvement, no taking the risks, so I hope Aliona/Robin will pull that 3A off and win.

Please D/W win it this time! Worship  I love their Scherezade, while V/M are the same old romantic selves with Tessa shooting the adoring looks at Scott.  Rolling Eyes 

It would be beyond awesome, if the Italians were able to pull an upset and win the bronze.  Dance 

It makes me feel sad and burdened that everyone expects Kim Yu-na to win. I really want Mao to win because she's such an inspiration. I feel like her outlook and attitude in life parallel my life. In other words, I work hard to achieve something, but sometimes, I don't always get it. I want Mao to just shatter that negative prospect in my head. I want her to win gold medal so I know that hard work can really pay off. I don't like how some people are saying that she might follow the footsteps of Michelle Kwan and Irina Slutskaya who are part of the "greatest skaters in the world" list without ever winning an Olympic gold medal, but I feel like Mao really should have that gold medal this time! All the other girls are young! They have another Olympics to attend! On the other hand, Mao, Ashley, Carolina, and Akiko are the older skaters. Yes these other ladies also want and deserve that gold medal, especially that they might not go to another Olympics, but Mao's journey is different because she's SO CLOSE. She knows how it feels to be SO CLOSE that it's sympathetic!

I'm sorry for regurgitating, but Mao symbolizes hope, like a star! That's why it's so burdening to know that Kim Yu-na might win again. She already won gold. Thus, yesterday, I stopped expecting all together. I thought, "I should follow Mao's attitude. She's not putting gold as number one priority anymore. She's now making the goal of giving her BEST PERFORMANCES in the Olympics as number one, and certainly, I want that for her."
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:14 pm

What if Yuna and Mao tie for gold?
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:27 pm

News Feb 2.:

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/olympic/news/2014/02/02/kiji/K20140202007504340.html

In the report, it says a "multi-support house" has been set up for Jpn Olympians near the olympic village. The purpose of the support house is to provide therapeutic equipments (such as helping relieve Mao's lower back pain) and dietary support.

It also mentions that Mao is scheduled to arrive at Sochi on the 5th.

Adding: a short clip on Mao talking about her ballet training:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XPjCnJ3ZuQ
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:32 pm

l-spiralmao wrote:

I'm guessing the possibility for them to tie in scores is almost impossible. Although I've seen cases in which two skaters tied for their final scores this season, but IIRC, in that case, the FS scores will be used to decide the final result.
Back to top Go down
whiteboots2013

whiteboots2013

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Interesting idea! cheers  But I’ve never seen tie scores before, so it is quite rare.  If it happens, maybe two gold and one silver on the podium?!
  In my opinion, if every skater has to do the same program as a short program, it would be easier to know about their abilities of each element.  It could be boring but worth considering.  Without former image or music or anything… What do you think?
 Smile
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:41 pm

I want the tie to happen, as I love them both equally, even though it's extremely unlikely...
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:55 pm

COHK wrote:
News Feb 2.:

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/olympic/news/2014/02/02/kiji/K20140202007504340.html

In the report, it says a "multi-support house" has been set up for Jpn Olympians near the olympic village. The purpose of the support house is to provide therapeutic equipments (such as helping relieve Mao's lower back pain) and dietary support.

It also mentions that Mao is scheduled to arrive at Sochi on the 5th.  

Adding: a short clip on Mao talking about her ballet training:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XPjCnJ3ZuQ

That's good! She'll arrive quite early, right?

Mao and Yu-na tied..... That's going to be one of the most prominent events in figure skating history.
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:55 pm

whiteboots2013 wrote:

Interesting idea! cheers  But I’ve never seen tie scores before, so it is quite rare.  If it happens, maybe two gold and one silver on the podium?!
  In my opinion, if every skater has to do the same program as a short program, it would be easier to know about their abilities of each element.  It could be boring but worth considering.  Without former image or music or anything… What do you think?
 Smile

interesting point, whiteboots, but considering how each skater has his/her own respective body type to better excecute each movement, the judges will have to take that into consideration when adding or taking away points.

But to give Yuna the same scores as Mao for their respective spirals is a freaking joke. Nevermind their STSQ, which Mao excels at above everyone else in her field.
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:00 pm

l-spiralmao wrote:
I want the tie to happen, as I love them both equally, even though it's extremely unlikely...

No. Yuna already had her moment in 2010. It's time for Mao to shine and have her moment on top of the podium...or someone else. To make them tie will take away from Mao, and all the reports will claim that she's only good enough to tie Yuna in scores, but not to beat her. Please don't wish this hell on Mao.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:39 pm

pearlyriver wrote:
But Kumiko will certainly go to Sochi with Mao, won't she? I wonder if Mao and Rafa have ever encountered each other since their split and if they said something to each other.

I was wondering the same thing. I assumed they'd say hi at least if they met somewhere during competition.  I bought "number" (sports magazine) because it features Mao in its recent issue and one article had a mention on how they met each other since their split.  

It happened in a corridor at a competition venue.  When they met, Mao hugged him suddenly and started giving updates on how she'd been doing and lastly said "Thank you so much for everything you taught me."  This made his heart melt.  They didn't exchange word since they separated in 2008 without dissolving misunderstanding. "I cannot teach her anymore.  But since then whenever I see Mr. Sato I shake his hand and say good luck to Mao," said Arutunian.

The article didn't say at which competition it happened.  Considering the article issued by a Russian writer last year where he talked about her, it seems it happened probably before the article's interview.

The magazine also has an interview of Rafael on Mao. (Sorry I don't have time this week. I hope someone will translate it and post it on the net.  Sweatdrop )  Even if Mao retires after this season and become a show skater, I wonder if she considers about going back to him.  It may not be a full-time coaching like for competitive skaters, but for a show skater to maintain her skills for the shows.  She doesn't need to maintain her 3A for shows, but for other jumps.  I want to see how it will evolve when they work together now.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:19 am

linglang wrote:
pearlyriver wrote:
But Kumiko will certainly go to Sochi with Mao, won't she? I wonder if Mao and Rafa have ever encountered each other since their split and if they said something to each other.

I was wondering the same thing. I assumed they'd say hi at least if they met somewhere during competition.  I bought "number" (sports magazine) because it features Mao in its recent issue and one article had a mention on how they met each other since their split.  

It happened in a corridor at a competition venue.  When they met, Mao hugged him suddenly and started giving updates on how she'd been doing and lastly said "Thank you so much for everything you taught me."  This made his heart melt.  They didn't exchange word since they separated in 2008 without dissolving misunderstanding. "I cannot teach her anymore.  But since then whenever I see Mr. Sato I shake his hand and say good luck to Mao," said Arutunian.

The article didn't say at which competition it happened.  Considering the article issued by a Russian writer last year where he talked about her, it seems it happened probably before the article's interview.

The magazine also has an interview of Rafael on Mao. (Sorry I don't have time this week. I hope someone will translate it and post it on the net.  Sweatdrop )  Even if Mao retires after this season and become a show skater, I wonder if she considers about going back to him.  It may not be a full-time coaching like for competitive skaters, but for a show skater to maintain her skills for the shows.  She doesn't need to maintain her 3A for shows, but for other jumps.  I want to see how it will evolve when they work together now.

Thanks Linglang for the update. It melts my heart  sunny . If former coaches talk very highly of you, you must have done something right. And I believe Rafa is also a great coach with integrity.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:32 am

Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

It makes me feel sad and burdened that everyone expects Kim Yu-na to win. I really want Mao to win because she's such an inspiration. I feel like her outlook and attitude in life parallel my life. In other words, I work hard to achieve something, but sometimes, I don't always get it. I want Mao to just shatter that negative prospect in my head. I want her to win gold medal so I know that hard work can really pay off. I don't like how some people are saying that she might follow the footsteps of Michelle Kwan and Irina Slutskaya who are part of the "greatest skaters in the world" list without ever winning an Olympic gold medal, but I feel like Mao really should have that gold medal this time! All the other girls are young! They have another Olympics to attend! On the other hand, Mao, Ashley, Carolina, and Akiko are the older skaters. Yes these other ladies also want and deserve that gold medal, especially that they might not go to another Olympics, but Mao's journey is different because she's SO CLOSE. She knows how it feels to be SO CLOSE that it's sympathetic!

I'm sorry for regurgitating, but Mao symbolizes hope, like a star! That's why it's so burdening to know that Kim Yu-na might win again. She already won gold. Thus, yesterday, I stopped expecting all together. I thought, "I should follow Mao's attitude. She's not putting gold as number one priority anymore. She's now making the goal of giving her BEST PERFORMANCES in the Olympics as number one, and certainly, I want that for her."

Yesterday, I read a comment on Youtube about Mirai being robbed of her Olympics berth and people making excuse for choosing Ashley but those people seemed to be Ok with Michelle stealing Emily Hughes's Olympics dream when she wasn't even fit to compete at Nationals, let alone Olympics. That's something I can't forget. Except for the 1998 Olympics, Michelle never stood a chance of winning OGM in 2002 and 2006. Mao's situation is totally different from Michelle. She didn't steal anyone's Olympics dream and she wasn't desperate for the OGM to the point of doing those shady politicking to go the the Olympics at all cost and then withdrew because she respected the Olympics too much  Fried .
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:03 am

pearlyriver wrote:
Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

Yesterday, I read a comment on Youtube about Mirai being robbed of her Olympics berth and people making excuse for choosing Ashley but those people seemed to be Ok with Michelle stealing Emily Hughes's Olympics dream when she wasn't even fit to compete at Nationals, let alone Olympics. That's something I can't forget. Except for the 1998 Olympics, Michelle never stood a chance of winning OGM in 2002 and 2006. Mao's situation is totally different from Michelle. She didn't steal anyone's Olympics dream and she wasn't desperate for the OGM to the point of doing those shady politicking to go the the Olympics at all cost and then withdrew because she respected the Olympics too much  Fried .

Oh wow........ I didn't know that. I only got into figure skating really deeply since a few years ago. Because of this, you all are giving me hope because you're saying that Mao has a totally different situation, mentality, etc. from any of the previous Olympic medalists in the past.
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 am

Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 am

If Mao arrives on the 5th, would it not be too late for the team short program? Or are ladies skating a different day?

Should we start a new thread for the Sochi Olympics guys?? cheers 

Mao looks beautiful as a ballerina  Wub 
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:21 am

sapphiresky wrote:
If Mao arrives on the 5th, would it not be too late for the team short program? Or are ladies skating a different day? 

The team event starts on the 6th through the 9th.
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Oh my goodness I had a dream! I don't even know what to think of it. Of course, it's about Mao.

It was already the Olympics, and she was doing her short program. She did such a fantastic 3A in the beginning, even earning +2 (or somewhere around there) GOE points, but she stumbled on her triple flip combo. Thus, everyone lost hope that she'll get back up for her free skate.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK OF THAT. Great 3A, but triple flip stumble? I woke up, and I had to check if my dream was real or not. Then I realized the Olympics hasn't happened yet. PHEW! I would like  for the 3A part to come true, but the triple flip portion of my dream scares me.
Back to top Go down
tigster

tigster

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Does anyone know Mao's planned layout for both the SP and LP for the Olympics?
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

let`s talk wrote:
Wub 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eweg7geaOM
Thanks for sharing. I've been hoping to watch more footage of Mao doing ballet. I can watch her doing ballet or step sequence all day. Wub 
Back to top Go down
Asada_Rising

Asada_Rising

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:03 am

http://www.arirang.co.kr/News/News_View.asp?nseq=156829

I posted this in the Facebook group to. Can any one tell me if this is true or not. I died a little inside when I saw this.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!    Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!   - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - The 2013-2014 Season!
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next