Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25)

Go down 
+14
aoi88
inskate
Abdiel
ballerinamao
shar
Mao_Asada_sunrise
polosatik
linglang
ilovethai
zarinaballerina
roma
pearlyriver
chapis
COHK
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25)   Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 am

Sorry for not active lately...i am extremely busy but managed to watch most of competitions live in the arena except dance and pair's free due to schedule.

I met several skaters and talked to them. I didn't spend time waiting for them only talked to them randomly when I just ran into them.

First skater I met was Zijun then her teammates. first date I arrived arena and tried to find my friend via twitter then I saw them walked by. I gave them small gifts and wish them luck. since i didn't buy the programme yet and they were ready to warm up for official practice, so i didn't want to bother them. before my friends showed up, I saw them jogging over and over for at least six times LOL one thing I remember is she grew a lot and over 160cm.

Second one is Chris Caluza, I met him in hotel lobby after man's FS. I was not waiting for anyone but my friend also stayed in that hotel. then he stood there, so I talked to him. I told him he is amazing tonight and also great in SP, everyone was talking about him on the twitter. he was very happy and told me that he is going to Saitama, then he asked me "will you come?", i told him I am not Japanese so maybe it's hard for me to go there but I will definitely watch the broadcast, then cheer for him. he was happy and signed my programme but it's pity there is no pic of him :(he is a sweet boy and will be great in the future if difficulty of his programs can increase with his age.

Third and final group (LOL) I talked to is Adam, Joshua and Jeremy Ten (the other nice boy there ...I need to check his name on list, coz there is no his pics) I talked to them during the break in ladies' FS. I talked to Adam and Jeremy more and Joshua was smile there. I also took pic with Adam, he is very nice and for those asking on twitter about him, he said he is okay and he described the situation is "bad days" but not injury. I did ask him is everything okay and ppl worry about if he got injury but his answer is just like above. so I assume the bad days is not related to injury. then I chatted with them ask them how is everything and do they like here. Jeremy said..food is delicious and they are gaining weight....everyone laughed I told them we are losing weight because it's freezing inside and we don't eat anything due to the rules and don't want to miss any performance so we ate nothing from afternoon...then Adam told me "good diet" LOL I took a group pic of them and told them looking forward to see them two years later Smile

those are what I remembered for now Smile
Back to top Go down
BounceAround

BounceAround

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25)   Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:16 am

COHK and shikure - thank you both for sharing your impressions. I'm glad you enjoyed the competition!
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25)   Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:13 am

Yes,  Thank you! Shikure and COHK, I noted Zijun grew up a lot too, her height is as Kanako, and Kanako is as Mao. I wonder if Satoko will get taller???, she is so tiny  Many Hearts  but she is only 15 yo
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25)   Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 am

chapis wrote:
Yes,  Thank you! Shikure and COHK, I noted Zijun grew up a lot too, her height is as Kanako, and Kanako is as Mao. I wonder if Satoko will get taller???, she is so tiny  Many Hearts  but she is only 15 yo

I think Satoko will be 1m57 max. Even when Zijun and Kana were at Satoko's age, they had longer limbs than Satoko. Satoko's muscles are so tiny.

Hm, Zijun is 20 years younger than Chen Lu and the last time her coach went to the Olympics was 20 years ago with Chen Lu  affraid . I hope she'll do her best in Sochi.

I've been more and more smitted by Satoko's skating. She's so polished and mature for her age and I love that she danced with her whole body and her transition is great. Hope to see her make better use of facial expression. I keep watching Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence again and again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25)   Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Continents 2014 (1/22-1/25)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3