Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking for tickets for nationals

Go down 
+2
pearlyriver
mimmiz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mimmiz

looking for tickets for nationals Empty
PostSubject: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 am

Hi guys:) 
I just joined this forum, its so nice to see mao fans come together, and i love the positivity over here:sunny: 
I know it seems impossible but I am looking to get tickets for nationals, I will be flying to Japan around 19th, and I might have a friend get them now.
Does anyone know how many seats there are, I really hope I can find something

Back to top Go down
mimmiz

PostSubject: Re: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:50 am

oh btw im sorry if i put this in the wrong section! excuse me!Shocked 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:00 am

It seems like it's impossible to get tickets for Nats if you're from overseas. I think only 1 Japanese member of our group got the ticket for only 1 day. Sorry to bring the bad news pale 
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:44 am

Yeah its even hard as a japanese to get tickets! They are sold out within minutes Faint2 
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:52 am

mimmiz wrote:
oh btw im sorry if i put this in the wrong section! excuse me!Shocked 
Welcome to the forum mimmz. It's always good to chat with another Mao fan. flower 
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:24 am

Welcome mimmiz flower 
Back to top Go down
mimmiz

PostSubject: Re: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 am

Thanks for the welcomes guys!
and thats a shame:no: ! hope i can see her in the future:sunny: 
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 am

mimmiz wrote:
Hi guys:) 
I just joined this forum, its so nice to see mao fans come together, and i love the positivity over here:sunny: 
I know it seems impossible but I am looking to get tickets for nationals, I will be flying to Japan around 19th, and I might have a friend get them now.
Does anyone know how many seats there are, I really hope I can find something

If you are in Japan anyway, I'd advice you to come very very early morning to Saitama Super Arena ticket office and wait in a line. On the day of the event they always have something to offer. But I am not sure if you'll be able to get good category tickets. Or you can deal with brokers here http://www.ticket.co.jp/sys/d/2925.htm Your Japanese friend can assist you (you can't use this site from overseas). I used them for JN as well, they are reliable. Good luck. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for tickets for nationals   looking for tickets for nationals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for tickets for nationals
Page 1 of 1