Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain

Go down 
+6
silenceisgolden
polosatik
l-spiralmao
linglang
let`s talk
COHK
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Empty
PostSubject: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:17 am

Here is starting order\results page http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpf1415/ sunny
Today is Ladies SP and Pairs, and if anyone is going to watch junior competition,so you can watch junior ladies,men,pairs and ice dance sp~
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:51 am

ISU is streaming everything live. For seniors you'll need Hola to unblock the stream, however, the juniors are available for everyone.
http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/index.html

I'm so excited for this GPF! The junior ladies have been amazing! And I can't wait for seniors! Especially men, hopefully Yuzu is back to his normal self, so him and Javi will have a great fight for the gold. Very Happy
I also hope so much that Elena/Ruslan will have an amazing competition here, making their Federation take notice. I really want to see them on Euro and Worlds team.

And please let either Lena or Liza win this. I still can't choose between them. i love them both so much. Swoon Go Lena and Liza! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:21 am

Bloody Eurosport is ditching skating for Bundesliga footbal and other sports, AGAIN! Very Mad Frustrated Very Mad

At least they're showing ladies and pairs today. but nothing else from today on, other then highlighrts in the middle of the freaking night.
Thank god for ISU skating channel and Hola. Faint2
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:05 am

Rockstar Junior Ladies were awesome! I'm going to watch them after school....
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:09 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Bloody Eurosport is ditching skating for Bundesliga footbal and other sports, AGAIN! Very Mad Frustrated Very Mad

At least they're showing ladies and pairs today. but nothing else from today on, other then highlighrts in the middle of the freaking night.
What is Hola, can you explain Zarina? Is it a kind of program that unblocks the stream?
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:35 am

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

What is Hola, can you explain Zarina? Is it a kind of program that unblocks the stream?

Hola is a program available in google chrome which unblocks geoblocked streams. you install it and then click on a flag of whichever country that the stream isn't geoblocked and it woks. I hope I'm making sense, my english is really shitty, i'm so out of practice is not even funny anymore. Embarassed
It's called Hola Better Internet
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:53 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Hola is a program available in google chrome which unblocks geoblocked streams. you install it and then click on a flag of whichever country that the stream isn't geoblocked and it woks. I hope I'm making sense, my english is really shitty, i'm so out of practice is not even funny anymore. Embarassed
Thanks! I installed it in my google chrome, hope it will work with pairs and ladies event Razz Thank you! My English is worse, so don't worry lol!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:59 am

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Thanks! I installed it in my google chrome, hope it will work with pairs and ladies event Razz Thank you! My English is worse, so don't worry lol!

For The ISU skating channel choose Brazil. Most of South America is geoblocked.

Um, what are you talking about, your english is great! Yep!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:05 am

It's still over 3 hours until the ladies and I'm already nervous. Whirly honestly, thank God Mao isn't competing or I'd be going mental by now. Unconscious I just want to see Lena and Liza doing great so badly...

On the other note; watching juniors and seniors this season...is it just me or is almost everyone either in Mozer's group when it comes to pairs, and in Tutberidze's group when it comes to singles. scratch
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:26 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
It's still over 3 hours until the ladies and I'm already nervous. Whirly  honestly, thank God Mao isn't competing or I'd be going mental by now. Unconscious  I just want to see Lena and Liza doing great so badly...

On the other note; watching juniors and seniors this season...is it just me or is almost everyone either in Mozer's group when it comes to pairs, and in Tutberidze's group when it comes to singles. scratch
It's not just you, it's just reality. Almost all Russian pair skaters are in Mozer's group. Well honestly, it's everyone besides Yuko and Sasha. I can't say Eteri has as many students as Mozer though scratch But she has a lot of top single skaters. And I'm really anxious about how Lena and Lisa are going to place in GPF. I'm like a hot mess right now Frustrated
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:30 pm

I think we're all nervous.... well, at least we're less nervous than last year? Razz And go Lena and Liza! Rockstar
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Ok, can someone please explain to me why are Duhamel/Radford constantly getting rewarded for their teleported jumps? I understand that side by side 3 lutz is extremely difficult in pairs and really, great for them for being the only ones doing it, but it shouldn't justify the GOE for the execution. I mean +1 goe on jumps that literally take forever. Honestly, some juniors have less preparation time than these two. Suspect Disappointed And it happens on every jump they do. Why should you have difficult transitions into and out of jumps, when you get the same reward when you teleport them. Whirly

oh gosh, Yuko. Depressed Crying polosatik, do you know if she's injured? Seeing her fall so much is really out of her character.

Ladies are about to start! cheers

go go gooooo Lena, Liza and Ana!!!! Cheering Happy dance Boogie Woot! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:33 pm

And here's a stream! http://www.day.to/watch/live/streaming/online/free/en-vivo/1/856738/december-11-2014/eurosport-2-tvshow-tv.html

(Also, does anyone else think Pogoriliya looks kind of like Kiira Korpi?)
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:41 pm

And my stream spazzed through Rika. She looked clean.... but she bores me.
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Okay, zarina and Aysa, what streams are you using? Mine is still spazzy.... and I liked what little I saw of Wagner...
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:55 pm

I really like Lipnitskaya's music... did Ksenia Makarova ever skate to this? Also.... I think I'm liking her program better than I used to...
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Okay.... I do not remember anything about Pogorilaya... and Liza was great! Shame about her 3lz....
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:13 pm

I missed all of Lena's jumps but liked everything else, so.... Encore
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Okay... so Lena fell. Sad

She's in 3rd, with Liza 1st, Julia 2nd, Pogo 4th, Rika 5th, and Wagner 6th....
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Liza!!! The power of tano jumps, but what can you do that even with mistake on her 3 lutz she's better then Julia. Because Liza's technique is out of this world, she has no e or even ! in her protocol. Shame about Lena fall, but she caught a flu so that's clear, she's not at her best now.
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Oh. Sad I hope she gets better soon...
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Ok, I'm not cheering for anyone on Saturday's LP. It appears I jinxed them.Yep, Sadly Escape  Anna fell, Lena fell and Liza made a mistake on her flip. Bawling Very Mad Sad, Lonely
The positive in this is, that Lena isn't going to skate last so she won't have any pressure in case Julia and Liza skate well. This way, she can put pressure on them. I still can't decide whom I want to see win this. Lena or Liza, but for now I'm so happy that Liza is leading. I would've put her even further from Julia. Her jumps are much better than Julia's tiny ones.

I really hope Rika is going to work her butt off on her posture and PCS from now on. It's a shame to see her score so low due to crappy (but deserved) PCS.

I-spiralmao, I've watched the pairs and ladies on TV, however the stream I'm normally using is from ISU skating channel, the link is in my first post in this thread. You'll need to install Hola though, since it's geoblocked in America, Europe, some of Asia...

And I'm really pissed at Eurosport. Nicky and Chris announce a live broadcast for tomorrow Ice dance and men and I'm all Dance  even though I should've known better, and what happens 3 minutes later? Eurosport announces a freaking Bundesliga at the same time the Ice dance is supposed to be happening. Frustrated  I knew there won't be any skating tomorrow since I don't trust Eurosport and always chek the TV guide on slovenian internet page, but this misleading of public on Eurosport's side is really becoming annoying. Very Mad  Make up the freaking mind already. Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated
Sorry for the rant. Embarassed

Last edited by zarinaballerina on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:33 pm

It's okay. I installed Hola once, but I had no idea how to use it and got rid of it....
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Zarina, Liza had a mistake on her lutz, she doesn't have a flip in her short program)
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:41 pm

polosatik wrote:
Liza!!! The power of tano jumps, but what can you do that even with mistake on her 3 lutz she's better then Julia. Because Liza's technique is out of this world, she has no e or even ! in her protocol. Shame about Lena fall, but she caught a flu so that's clear, she's not at her best now.

heck yes! However, as I've already said, even despite the mistake, I would've put her even further away from Yulia. Like you've said, her jumps are text book perfect and big, while Yulia's barely take off from the gorund.

This really sucks about Lena's flu. I just hope RusFed won't use this against her and punish her at Nats. I want Lena and Liza on those teams, and if Adelina comes back, she can take Yulia's place. Yep! Razz

I-spiralmao wrote:
It's okay. I installed Hola once, but I had no idea how to use it and got rid of it..

It's easy. Install it, and when you're accessing the geoblocked page click on the Hola (fire face on your upper right next to the google bar) and choose any of the non geoblocked countries by clicking on their flags.

polosatik wrote:
Zarina, Liza had a mistake on her lutz, she doesn't have a flip in her short program)

Embarassed Yeah, I've noticed. I was so focused on her landing it, that I wasn't paying attention to the actual jump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain   GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPF and JGPF 2014 Barcelona, Spain
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next