Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skate America 2008!

Go down 
+10
kawaiimao
Yumei
Mirai
helen91
Oscilla
coolmeia
coconut
summervie
inskate
clovera
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

Skate America 2008! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2008!   Skate America 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 pm

i'm waiting for yu-na's, lol. i missed it cause of work Sad
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2008!   Skate America 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:33 pm

Oh my, Yukari was fantastic! Lovely interpretation! Dance

I want to wait until Miki's and YuNa's programs are up... But its way past midnight and I can barely keep my eyes open... Zzzz... Unconscious
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2008!   Skate America 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Love Yu-Na and Yukari! Ohh Yukari's so sweet..... Many Hearts Her free program was outstanding, gorgeous... I think that Mao and Yu-Na can be like Alexei and Evgeni Wub of course Mao should win, can't wait for the French event!!!

Yu-Na's FS http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=sVbpP3Cle7g
Yukari's FS http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-nT128RAU
Miki's FS http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=6AvJ8qCUukI
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2008!   Skate America 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:57 pm

polosatik wrote:
I think that Mao and Yu-Na can be like Alexei and Evgeni Wub of course Mao should win, can't wait for the French event!!!

Why didn't I think of that comparison before?! So true!!!
It that case they would both also be Olympic gold medalists and multiple World champions. I don't know if this is possible but they would certainly deserve it! king Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2008!   Skate America 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:02 pm

kawaiimao wrote:
polosatik wrote:
I think that Mao and Yu-Na can be like Alexei and Evgeni Wub of course Mao should win, can't wait for the French event!!!

It that case they would both also be Olympic gold medalists and multiple World champions. I don't know if this is possible but they would certainly deserve it! king Many Hearts
Everything is possible!!!! Confetti Confetti They're so unique, no one can touch them when they're on fire, especially Mao, what a gorgeous personality she has! Wub Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
Erika

Erika

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2008!   Skate America 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:41 am

I fell in love with Yukari's Gisselle Swoon I cannot stop watching it! She really gained her music interpretation. Her performance made me really happy Many Hearts

kawaiimao wrote:
polosatik wrote:

WOW! That's gonna be GREAT!! Yep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate America 2008!   Skate America 2008! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate America 2008!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2