Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese National Championships 2008

Go down 
+12
kawaiimao
MaoNinja
inskate
clovera
cera
Oscilla
Maya
polosatik
Okami
SoMiTripleAxel
Batsuchan
Nanae
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:34 am

Star85 wrote:
[color=DarkOrchid]

I see some of you have been talking about Mao getting deductions for under rotating. I have been noticing this also, and while I think that sucks too, rules are rules I suppose. Just as long as the judges aren't singling her out on that. I would much rather see a skater under rotate their jumps, and make a nice clean landing, than have them fall or have a sloppy landing.

Yes, rules that are different every season Rolling Eyes .
I think this is very unfair to all the skaters as they get very mixed messages about what they're doing.
Others have pointed out that Mao's 3L in combo might not have the height it used to have before but if you compare her jumps from last year and this year, she didn't suddenly start underrotating more. The judging changed.
Last year she got hit big time for her flutz while this season she's getting positive GOE on her lutz that, although vastly improved, doesn't always take off from the outside edge. At least the one from Nats SP certainly didn't.
While I don't think the judges are singling her out, if the rules are not applied consistently, to me it would be better not to have such rules at all.
I really don't want to see programs with 3As and 3-3s that look just perfect in real time losing to much more conservative programs where the jumps supposedly had just a little more complete rotation. Only the really obvious UR should be downgraded IMO.

On the other hand, it makes me appreciate Mao even more that although it must be frustrating for her as well she doesn't complain like we fans like to do and just keeps working hard to adjust to the unpredictable demands of the current system. queen
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:03 am

Ok, I guess I'll post it now. Yay for multi-tasking!

(Of course they show Mao's whole LP again..)

Article/interview with the medalists
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/winter/skate/figure/text/200812270012-spnavi.html

After receiving the results of the All Japan Championship, the Japan Skating Federation announced the representatives for the 2009 Four Continents Championship (Feb 4-7, Vancouver) and the 2009 World Championships (3/24-28, Los Angeles), which will help determine who goes to the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. The top 3 men and women will be representatives [at Worlds]: Nobunari Oda (Kandai), Takahiko Kozuka (Toyota Motor Co.), Takahito Mura (Kurashiki Suishou High school); the women are Mao Asada (Chuukyou University High school), Fumie Suguri (avex) and Miki Ando (Toyota Motor Co.) The representatives for Four Continents are Oda, Kozuka, and Nanri among the men, and among the women, Mao Asada, Suguri and Akiko Suzuki were chosen. In ice dance, the Reed siblings will appear.

Below are the details of the press conference.

---What is your reaction to being selected as a representative for the World Championships?

Oda: I'm glad that I was able to accomplish my goal of going to the World Championships. As much as possible, I will try my best to aim for a high position/rank.

Kozuka: I think the number of spots per country for the Vancouver Olympics are key, so I will try my best at Worlds to perform so that we can get 3 spots.

Mura: This will be my first appearance at Worlds, so I plan to really try my best and do it so that I don't lose to the skaters around me.

Asada: This will be my third Worlds, but before we enter the competition, I'm going to try hard to get into my best condition.

Suguri: I'm happy that I get to go to Worlds for the first time in 3 years. I'm going with young people, so I will try to learn from them. Please be good to me. [This is a typical Japanese saying.]

Ando: After withdrawing from last season's Worlds, I received a ticket to stand on the same stage, so I want to practice with all my might and try my best to stand on the medal podium and not make the same mistakes as before.

Cathy Reed: I feel that it's a very good thing that we were chosen as representatives. I will practice a lot.

Chris Reed: It was very good. This season I had surgery on my knee, and it has become a difficult season...(he spoke at first in Japanese, but in the middle switched to English and he got a "What??" from the other representatives). Every competition is a learning experience, so I will try my best with all my might.

---Suguri-senshu [player/skater], this will be your first Worlds appearance in 3 years - what was your reaction in the moment when it was decided?

Suguri: Today, I was able to perform with all my might, so I had a strong feeling that it would be nice to be picked as a representative. This season, I have done a lot of preparation for Worlds, and finally, I think it's one step towards the Vancouver Olympics.

---The three women representatives - what is your goal for Worlds?

Asada: Worlds will be the last competition of this season, so everything that I can do - I want to do it without any mistakes.

Suguri: It was very difficult to get to this point, and I'm filled with happiness that so many people cheered me on.

Ando: Today there were all kinds of happenings (in the Ladies' free program warm up she collided with Suguri and hurt her leg), and I worried that I might not be able to go to Worlds, but I thought strong thoughts and checked my leg and this was the result. I think it's the result of my feelings, and the support of all the people who cheered for me. I want to carry my feelings and everyone else's feelings with me to Worlds and do my best performance.

---Each of you - how do you plan to spend New Year's Day?

Asada: On New Year's, I'll watch TV, go shopping...and eat good food.

Suguri: Usually I'm abroad and it's hard to meet my friends in Japan, so [this year] I want to meet them, but I plan to go back to the US right away.

Ando: On New Year's I'll probably be in Japan. But my leg is not good, so I think I'll have to go to the hospital. [Laughs]

Reeds: We want to have a relaxing New Year's.

---There are many skaters who have Nikolai Morozov as their coach; how has he helped you?

Oda: From April this year he's been my regular coach, and I [usually] feel weak-hearted at competitions, but Nikolai will passionately push me, so I'm able to skate strongly.

Suguri: At practice, he's always there with me, and he's pulled me up from my condition last season. I think it's thanks to his strength that I was able to get here. If I were to say what was the best thing...it was difficult for me, but [??? the fact that he wouldn't let me talk was good and bad??? - not sure how to translate] (Laughs).

Ando: This is our third year, and finally we've been able to make our feelings and thoughts about competitions the same and develop a relationship of mutual trust. In the end, he'd say "If you do each element one at a time, you'll be fine" and push me to feel strong. But, in my case, Morozov is not my only coach. If we talk about the
amount of times we've skated together, Morozov is my main coach, but Monna-sensei is teaching me to jump. This time, my triple-triple was downgraded, but the one who put it in my program is Monna-sensei. If Monna-sensei was not here, even if I had Morozov's strength, I don't think I would have been able to get there, so I'm grateful to both of my teachers.

Cathy Reed: He pulls out the best from skaters. He understands the skaters' minds and bodies, so we can practice well.

Chris Reed: He's the best coach, who can make you feel comfortable on ice no matter what.

---Asada-senshu [player], today several of your jumps were downgraded..

Asada: I haven't seen the [protocols] yet, but by the next Four Continents Championships, I want to fix my jumps.

---Each of you, in return for your great efforts up to this point, if you could receive some reward from God, what would it be?

Oda: (Oda struggled to come up with an answer, and Suguri interrupted, "There's nothing you want? You're fortunate.") I am fortunate, so I would want the power to share my good fortune.

Kozuka: (Oda whispered something in his ears, but he rejected it.) Because of the competition, we didn't have Christmas, but even if it's 1 day date or 2 days late, if we had Christmas, I'd be happy. But, I was able to get a ticket to Worlds, so I think that's the best present.

Mura: This is very unoriginal, but I'd like to get my driver's license. Because it'll be my birthday soon.

Asada: I'm thinking. Please go before me.

Suguri: (surprised by Mao's evasive answer) What? For me, I'd want a body that can skate for my whole life.

Ando: Right now I like skating, and my feelings are suited to skating, but it's hard for me to have confidence in myself, so I want to be able to have confidence in myself.

Cathy: When we were children, our grandparents passed away, so if I could, I'd like to have them back.

Chris: I'd like a new knee. (Laughs)

Asada: Ok..I'd like to go on a shopping and eating spree.

---Asada-senshu, you've won the All Japan Championships 3 times now - is it different from before? What about a 2nd World title?

This time, I had the feeling that I wanted to win a 3rd title, and I thought a little too much in the short. But I've never won 3 consecutive titles in a big competition, so I'm happy. At Worlds, first and foremost, my goal is to do all my elements without any mistakes.

Hmm, I wonder what Oda whispered to Kozuka! Very Happy
Mao's answer made me laugh. She's always talking about food. lol!

I'm glad Mao is not talking about wanting to win Worlds (even if she might want to) - now is the time to challenge yourself!! Goo Mao! Cheering

I hope Miki gets better soon! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:12 am

kawaiimao wrote:

Others have pointed out that Mao's 3L in combo might not have the height it used to have before but if you compare her jumps from last year and this year, she didn't suddenly start underrotating more. The judging changed.
Last year she got hit big time for her flutz while this season she's getting positive GOE on her lutz that, although vastly improved, doesn't always take off from the outside edge. At least the one from Nats SP certainly didn't.

I agree with you kawaiimao that the judging has been much stricter this year. But I do feel that something about her 3F-3Lo has changed. Maybe it was the strength training which has made her 3F too big, or maybe fixing the lutz messed up her timing, or maybe because she's taller - or maybe she's just thinking too much about it. It doesn't look as effortless as it used to...but that's just my opinion. Very Happy

As for the lutz - well, I decided that I certainly can't tell what edge Mao or anyone takes off from anyway... Sweatdrop

Oh wow, Miki is crying in the interview after her exhibition. She's thanking everyone for supporting her. Crying or Very sad Ganbare Miki!!
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:26 am

Thanks for posting the conference details, Batsuchan! Thank you!

About the 3F-3L combo, do you think it changed like that from last year?
I can see the difference compared to two years ago but the ones she did last season look very similar to me.
I guess will have to watch all the videos again to see if I remember correctly though. study
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:42 am

kawaiimao wrote:
Thanks for posting the conference details, Batsuchan! Thank you!

About the 3F-3L combo, do you think it changed like that from last year?
I can see the difference compared to two years ago but the ones she did last season look very similar to me.
I guess will have to watch all the videos again to see if I remember correctly though. study

Hmm, it's hard to say - she really didn't land that many 3F-3Lo's in the short program (she kept missing that combo) last season, and I think the ones in the LP got downgraded at least a few times? It certainly got downgraded at Worlds - I can't remember about 4CC and GPF - I'd have to check...

But we were all talking about how good the 3F-3Lo looked in the official practices. So maybe it is just a nerves thing?

Well, at the very least it is clear that Mao knows it's a problem, so she definitely will be working on it!

I think Mao's up next in the gala! flower

ETA Gorgeous performance from Mao! Encore All the jumps landed perfectly, and as far as I could tell from the tiny Keyhole screen with lagged sound, the "Masquerade Waltz" steps in the encore were really fast!! WOW!

In the interview, Mao wrote "Best!" as her keyword. She wants to do her best performance and beat her personal best score. About Worlds, she said she does have a desire a second Worlds, but more than that, she wants to do all her elements. (Pretty much the same as the previous interview I guess.)

Medalists on Ice rehearsal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4xYedUz4Ks

Ok, good night everyone!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:59 am

That was really a wonderful Gala! Happy dance
I do feel bad for Miki though. She mentioned being unable to jump so she left that out from her Bolero EX and was in tears as she apologized for not being able to do her best and also to Fumie. Depressed Crying I really wish her the best at Worlds.

Mao was fantastic. All jumps were landed, and she skated with so much joy! Confetti Shizuka kept mentioning how Mao has phenomenal ability and skill in her steps.

I'm sure everyone in the audience is completely familiar with Masquerade now, especially with both Nobu and Mao performing their encore step sequences to them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:38 am

I can't believe I slept throught the Gala!!! WOW! Snow Depressed Crying Bawling

I was supposed to visit a friend today, so I woke up at 7.30AM and called her, but she said she must go to a funeral today ( Yep, Sadly ) and we decided to meet tomorrow instead. SI I though "Great! Now I can take a short nap and then watch the Gala..."
...but ended up sleeping through half a day. Faint2 Very Mad

Thank you all for the wonderful reports and translations! I'll go hunting for the videos now.

ETA: I've already found Nobunari's performance and it looks like he listened to me. No slicked back hair! Too sweet! Too sweet! Too sweet! Please tell me Kozu also stayed away from the hair gel... Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:50 am

[quote="Batsuchan"]
kawaiimao wrote:

But we were all talking about how good the 3F-3Lo looked in the official practices. So maybe it is just a nerves thing?

It's a pity we don't know if those woud also get downgraded or not though, to see if it's at all possible to get a X-3L combo ratified this season.
Well, we'll have to wait and see what happens when Mao hits the combo like this in competition. I'm sure she can overcome this problem soon. flower

Can't wait to see the Gala, the reports sound really promising! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:53 am

Okami wrote:
ETA: I've already found Nobunari's performance and it looks like he listened to me. No slicked back hair! Too sweet! Too sweet! Too sweet! Please tell me Kozu also stayed away from the hair gel... Sweatdrop
Both Kozu and Mura didn't go for the slick back 'do today. Laugh

With so much drama in this year's Nats in Japan, I can't even imagine what will happen for the ladies in the U.S. with only two spots. Eek. Lips sealed
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:59 am

clovera wrote:
Okami wrote:
Both Kozu and Mura didn't go for the slick back 'do today. Laugh
Cheering Laugh Cheering

I'm lucky, Mao's Gala is up on YT already:

Mao Asada - Medalists on Ice 2008 Gala: Love Hearts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DtBXxgWik

I'm off to watch it now! Escape
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:21 am

Batsuchan wrote:

---The three women representatives - what is your goal for Worlds?

Asada: Worlds will be the last competition of this season, so everything that I can do - I want to do it without any mistakes.
Batsuchan wrote:

I'm glad Mao is not talking about wanting to win Worlds (even if she might want to) - now is the time to challenge yourself!! Goo Mao! Cheering

She's so modest and humble! Wub

I'm thinking that she really does want to win Worlds again, but perhaps she's not mentioning about defending her title in case she disappoints her fans and the media...

As always, love her gala performance! Love Hearts She's much more expressive in her gala than in her programs sometimes.
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:44 am

Just watched the Gala...WOW!!! Shocked Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:27 am

kawaiimao wrote:
Just watched the Gala...WOW!!! Shocked Love Hearts
Agree Shocked Shocked Shocked It was stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nanae

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 am

Like a Star @ heaven Mao Asada - HD version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZsZUWDfTUI

Like a Star @ heaven Stephane Lambiel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Y-TckeSto

Like a Star @ heaven Akiko Suzuki - HD version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEtFNQHp78

Like a Star @ heaven Daisuke Takahashi - message:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r--s4_fP3DM

photos:
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/photo/20081228-500691-1-L.jpg
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/flash/images/KFullFlash20081228076_l.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p1.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p2.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p3.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p4.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p5.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p6.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p7.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p8.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p9.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p10.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p17.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p18.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p19.jpg
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/081228/spm0812282121008-p20.jpg
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/sports/other/081228/oth0812282151021-l19.jpg
Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 20081228-00000020-spnavi-spo-view-000
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:25 pm

Mirai wrote:

I'm thinking that she really does want to win Worlds again, but perhaps she's not mentioning about defending her title in case she disappoints her fans and the media...

As always, love her gala performance! Love Hearts She's much more expressive in her gala than in her programs sometimes.

I just watched the gala in HD. Lovely lovely lovely!! Love Hearts
Even the male announcer was like "Shizuka, you didn't say much" and Shizuka said, "Yes, I was absorbed in her performance."

During the encore steps, Shizuka said "To do those complicated steps so smoothly is really, really difficult."

Mirai - I think you're right - Mao does sort of want to win, but she probably doesn't want to say it so strongly.

In the interview after the EX she said "I want to finish Worlds with a smile."

Kokubun (Male announcer): Last time, you won for the first time; this time, what is your goal?
Mao: Hmm, yeah...Well, I also have a desire to win for a second time, but without thinking too much about it, I want to try my best to do all the elements in my program without any mistakes.

This version of Mao's FS shows the Mao doll that Mao received. Hell, no! And more of Mao being smothered in kisses. lol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOA-FtuwxXM

I guess Mao has picked up a few Russian phrases! sunny
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Does someone have the Finale of the Gala? Was it broadcast?
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:58 pm

bibi wrote:

All that I've seen is a little bit of a group number after Mao's interview. See the end of this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MitBMR-SnUg

But from reading reports from people who were there, I guess the guys changed into each other's costumes and had a jumping contest? I guess that wasn't broadcast though....Crying or Very sad

I was wondering why Kozu was wearing that costume in this pic...and I guess Miki changed into a cute peach-colored dress too...

And I keep forgetting to thank Nanae for always posting all those pic links!! Thank you!

ETA - One other thing I'm looking for - has anyone seen the video of the medal ceremony?
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
bibi wrote:

All that I've seen is a little bit of a group number after Mao's interview. See the end of this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MitBMR-SnUg

But from reading reports from people who were there, I guess the guys changed into each other's costumes and had a jumping contest? I guess that wasn't broadcast though....Crying or Very sad

I was wondering why Kozu was wearing that costume in this pic...and I guess Miki changed into a cute peach-colored dress too...

And I keep forgetting to thank Nanae for always posting all those pic links!! Thank you!

ETA - One other thing I'm looking for - has anyone seen the video of the medal ceremony?
thanks!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:39 am

Thanks for the reprorts and translations, Batsuchan! flower Thanks for the photos and links, Nanae! flower

Mao's Gala performance was amazing! Swoon

The whole Gala sounded great. I hope that BS-Hi will show more of it! cheers

As for Mao's jumps, I think that the underrotations are caused mostly by the change of jumping technique. The jumps in practice and some of those in the competition were huge! Just look at the 3F in 3F-2L-2L combo! I think that the landings have become difficult to control for Mao. She has to get used to the new power. I think she's afraid of losing the control of the jump in the competition/warm-up and instinctively uses less power and the timing just isn't good. But the jumps in the practices looked great, so I'm not worried. sunny
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:56 am

Batsuchan wrote:

In the interview after the EX she said "I want to finish Worlds with a smile."

I think that's the best answer there is. flower
Back to top Go down
Nanae

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:28 am

SP:
http://photos.nikkansports.com/sports/figure/07-08/fg081226002.jpg
http://photos.nikkansports.com/sports/figure/07-08/fg081226020.jpg
http://photos.nikkansports.com/sports/figure/07-08/fg081226033.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/28/Images/01633668.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/28/Images/01633669.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/28/Images/01633670.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/28/Images/01633678.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/28/Images/01633679.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/28/Images/01633680.jpg

FS:
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634867.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634870.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634849.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634850.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634848.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634847.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634846.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634845.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634844.jpg

Podium:
Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 ALLJAPAN-2
http://photo.yomiuri.co.jp/photonews/image/123051895714203.jpg
http://photo.yomiuri.co.jp/photonews/image/123051896214222.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634869.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634868.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634855.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634854.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634852.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634853.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634851.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634830.jpg

EX:
http://photo.yomiuri.co.jp/photonews/image/123051410511882.jpg
http://photo.yomiuri.co.jp/photonews/image/123051410111857.jpg
http://photo.yomiuri.co.jp/photonews/image/123051489512513.jpg
http://photo.yomiuri.co.jp/photonews/image/123051490812545.jpg
http://photo.yomiuri.co.jp/photonews/image/123051489012497.jpg
http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/img/sp-081229-1-ns-big.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634828.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634827.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634826.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634825.jpg
http://www2.daily.co.jp/general/figure_photo/2008/12/29/Images/01634822.jpg
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 am

Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 01634868
I love this one Sweatdrop Mushy Love Super cute, and again THANK YOU NANAE FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Back to top Go down
bleedingblades3

bleedingblades3

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Thank you so much Nanae! These pictures are adorable!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm

OHH! Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 pm

Is there somewhere where I can find Mai's SP or LP??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese National Championships 2008   Japanese National Championships 2008 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese National Championships 2008
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next