Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'This thing doesn't work' topic

Go down 
+3
Yumei
Admin
summervie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

'This thing doesn't work' topic Empty
PostSubject: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:37 pm

When the tag "link" is used, like here, the 'linked' text remains the same as the usual one.

And the question of real importance. Is this possible to upload this (see, see?) thing here? I think it's really nice. )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:24 am

I fixed the link color. Is it distinctive enough now? I can make it brighter, if it's necessary Smile

It is possible to add new smilies and avatars. However, it takes a bit of time, and I have an exam tomorrow Embarassed , so I'll add the new ones after the exam. I'll also fix and improve a few things that need improving and set up the gallery. Smile

There was also a great avatar gallery on the old forum - perhaps their creator/owner could add them here as well?

Speaking of which:
Dear admins and mods of the old forum - when you have already registered please post a message here so I can grant you the rights to modify forum. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:37 am

z4mboni wrote:
I fixed the link color. Is it distinctive enough now? I can make it brighter, if it's necessary Smile

Now it's really fine. Thank you. Smile

And hey, have a good exam! )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:14 pm

I'm back Smile

I just made a few changes to the board:

- I added some new smilies (more to come),
- The " Apple MacIntosh" topic icons were replaced with "skates" icons,
- I added come avatars (mostly Mao, some Nobu) to the gallery. More to come. If anyone has custom-made avatars and is willing to share, I'll be happy to add them to the gallery as well. Smile

Hope you all will enjoy the changes. Smile

Credits:
- The tiny skates 'This thing doesn't work' topic Folder base icon was created by Okami. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:37 pm

I like new changes Love Hearts

All the avatar looks very nice and I love the little skates icon flower
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 7:28 pm

Thanks, z4mboni. Smile
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:41 pm

Thank you so much, I really like this forum!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:39 pm

It looks like forumotion is being upgraded. Sorry for the the disappearances of the recent posts. I hope everything will be back to normal soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Erika

Erika

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Thank you z4mboni! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:13 pm

z4mboni wrote:
It looks like forumotion is being upgraded. Sorry for the the disappearances of the recent posts. I hope everything will be back to normal soon. Smile
Apparently those messages went to the same place where all deleted with the "backspace" letters travel. -_-
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:17 pm

summervie wrote:
z4mboni wrote:
Apparently those messages went to the same place where all deleted with the "backspace" letters travel. -_-
The same thing happened with my other forum "La patinoire boréale" (a french figure skating forum). They advice us that all the messages from Sunday are no longer available.
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

summervie wrote:

Oh dear, I was late! I had a forum backup and I planned to use it. I uploaded it once, and it worked for about 10 minutes, then the messages became "empty", and then disappeared completely. Sweatdrop I thought that if I reupload the backup once the forum becomes stable again, everything should be fine. But now there are too many new messages, if I uploaded the backup I would delete those new ones. Snow

Thankfully, only a few messages disappeared and most of them were reposted. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 am

Is it only me or the forum went AWOL for a second and some posts (only a couple of the most recent ones) have disappeared?

Also, the categories seem to have disappeared as well. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 am

Okami wrote:
Also, the categories seem to have disappeared as well. Sweatdrop
I second the categories disappearing phenomenon. Not that it's the big a deal of a problem, of course! I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:33 pm

*de-lurks*

I have no clue what happened. Who, me? I'll wait a couple of hours and if the forum doesn't return to normal on its own, I'll edit the categories manually. Sweatdrop

ETA: I went to the Administration Panel and everything looks normally from there. I think we'll just have to wait a bit - perhaps the servers are being upgraded or something. Fried
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Ok, I think I fixed it. The Forumotion forum were indeed being updated and some settining needed to be changed after the update in order for the forum to work as it had before. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'This thing doesn't work' topic   'This thing doesn't work' topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'This thing doesn't work' topic
Page 1 of 1