Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Mao performance would you most want to show to others?

Go down 
+14
getmewild
chineseteacup
coconut
bibi
moniaak
bleedingblades3
chapis
clovera
Star85
Maya
Mirai
kawaiimao
summervie
Batsuchan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Which Mao performance would you most want to show to others? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Mao performance would you most want to show to others?   Which Mao performance would you most want to show to others? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 am

chineseteacup wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Oh, and almost forgot, I was recently rewatching Mao's Caprice EX and my classmate got interested 'cause she'd never seen anyone skate with a fan before. She was even more impressed than when we watched Sasha skate her EX with a ribbon. So now I have another person at school to gush about Mao! Happy dance

Have you shown your classmate the EX where Mao skates with Aero? I bet not many people skate with their dogs either! Razz Razz Razz

Haha! That's my niece's favorite program from Mao 'coz she loves dogs. Her granny gave her 2 stuffed toys (both dogs) last May and then she hugged the one which looked like Aero (imitating Mao esp. the ending pose) and started calling it Aero. Laugh Her granny was like what is she doing? Who's Aero? She had such a puzzled look until my sister told her my niece must be imitating her fave figure skater. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com

Which Mao performance would you most want to show to others?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2