Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Olympic torch relay

Go down 
+13
coconut
roma
☆Genie
SoMiTripleAxel
lovergfs4ever
juliet
inskate
summervie
chiyori
Batsuchan
MaoMaoRevolution
clovera
bibi
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Olympic torch relay Empty
PostSubject: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Hey everyone!
Here in Canada, there is a contest where you apply to take part of the torch relay when the torch comes in your city. I was lucky to be a finalist Very Happy! Now, I have to write an essay about my active lifestyle and hopefully, I'll be chosen Very Happy !! I'll let you all know about this Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Good luck bibi! I love you Your pursuits in FS and all the memories (as well as meeting top skaters like Mao) should be more than enough for you to be chosen, I hope. I love you
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh man!!! That is really amazing, bibi!!!! Yep!
I know you'll be able to write something to touch the hearts of the olympic committee.
We're cheering for you! Cheering Cheering Cheering
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Best of luck, bibi!! flower
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Woah! C'est vraiment génial, bibi! J'espère que tu vas gagner. Cheering Le concours dure longtemps? Quand est-ce que tu vas savoir si tu as été choisie? Donne-nous des nouvelles aussitôt que t'en auras!!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:34 pm

chiyori wrote:
Woah! C'est vraiment génial, bibi! J'espère que tu vas gagner. Cheering Le concours dure longtemps? Quand est-ce que tu vas savoir si tu as été choisie? Donne-nous des nouvelles aussitôt que t'en auras!!
Le concours dure depuis environ noel je crois... je pouvais avoir des inscriptions additionnelles à chaque jour en allant répondre à une question, alors j'avais beaucoup de chances hahaha:P
je dois soumettre mon texte avant le 22...donc jpense que jdevrais le savoir vers la fin de l'été parce que la torche passe à Québec début décembre Very Happy
Merci!

Thanks a lot everyone...I had a difficult time writing my essay, because I had to write how I live actively and how I inspired others to live actively... so I couldn't really talk about Mao. However, I had a lot of other things to say, but 220 words was the maximum...and it was difficult to follow that rule haha Razz
I'll let you all know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Oh, to take a part in the Olympic torch relay, this is something... like one person would say, it's like to chop off a little piece of the Berlin Wall, or to step on an untied shoe-lace of Yuri Gagarin. Cool A significant occurrence, in other words. Smile
Good luck, bibi! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 am

Wow! Best of luck, bibi! cheers
Back to top Go down
juliet
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 am

bibi wrote:
Hey everyone!
Here in Canada, there is a contest where you apply to take part of the torch relay when the torch comes in your city. I was lucky to be a finalist Very Happy! Now, I have to write an essay about my active lifestyle and hopefully, I'll be chosen Very Happy !! I'll let you all know about this Razz

Good luck BIBI and I'm so excited for you. As they say "Go Girl, Go!!!" Good luck! Cheering Happy dance Confetti
Back to top Go down
lovergfs4ever

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:05 am

oh wish u the best of luck!=]
btw, wt are u going to do with that? are u a great skater?
Back to top Go down
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 am

Wow! Good luck bibi!!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:28 am

lovergfs4ever wrote:
oh wish u the best of luck!=]
btw, wt are u going to do with that? are u a great skater?
Well, i've been skating since I was 7 years old I think and I can now do all my double jumps (except 2axel) and I teach skating at some child at my figure skating club as well as I do some volunteer work at regional competitions here in QUebec city and I've been a volunteer for Skate Canada International in 2002 and 2007. So that's basically what I wrote in my text. Smile
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 pm

grats bibi Smile best of luck!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

I was selectedd!!!!!! I'M sooooooo happy! !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

^Congrats, bibi! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 am

I'm happy for you bibi!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:08 am

Congratulations, bibi!!! flower What a great honour! Confetti I hope you have a fantastic Olympic experience. I wish I could be there! flower
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:57 am

Congrats! cheers Please keep us updated when the time comes~ I love you
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:07 am

Congratulations!!!! I know you'll have a great time! When we see the light lit in Vancouver I will think about how you helped Woot!
Cheering
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:13 am

Thanks everyone!! It ll be on december 4th !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 am

Congratulations Bibi !

Felicitation et quelle chance de pouvoir participer a cet evenement ! envoie nous des photos (si tu peux..) on aurait tous aime etre a Vancouver.
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 am

ddmm wrote:
Congratulations Bibi !

Felicitation et quelle chance de pouvoir participer a cet evenement ! envoie nous des photos (si tu peux..) on aurait tous aime etre a Vancouver.
merci !! Je suis tres heureuse car ce sera ma maniere de participer au jeux olympiques! ( je ne savais pas que tu parlais francais, viens-tu du quebec ou de la france??)
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:10 pm

CONGRATS BIBI!! Dance
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:52 am

Confetti Yay Bibi!!! Dance

Happy dance How many people get to be in the relay? It's nice to know that not only figure skating fans will be represented, but Mao fans will be too! Boogie
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 am

bibi wrote:
ddmm wrote:
Congratulations Bibi !

merci !! Je suis tres heureuse car ce sera ma maniere de participer au jeux olympiques! ( je ne savais pas que tu parlais francais, viens-tu du quebec ou de la france??)

Non, je suis de nationalite japonaise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympic torch relay   Olympic torch relay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympic torch relay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next