Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao's Olympic Programmes :D

Go down 
+2
MikiAndoFan#1
sweetdream
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Empty
PostSubject: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Hey everyone, I missed the olympics (due to weird timings, no coverage and work) so it will help alot of anyone can show me a link to watch them (lately nothing is coming up at all :l) I really want to see how Mao performed there!! Very Happy:D

THanks so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:56 am

Very Happy so sorry to bump this old thread but yea, I've yet to watch Mao's Olympic LP.. so is there any kind soul who can help direct me (the little lost one here) Very Happy heheh. Your help is greatly appreciated!Very Happy

Oh and i managed to see her sp and it was so awesome!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:25 am

Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 am

Yay thanks a lot MikiAndoFan#1 Very Happy

edit: ah oh no, there seems to be some tech problems that the file can't be opened or some sort. D: anyone has another way/link? o.O
Back to top Go down
Lelya

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:03 am

Hello, I`m new here.
Girls, could you help me, please.
I`m searching for video of Mao`s Olympics SP, British Eurosport. Link on fsvids is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:34 am

Hi Lelya! Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Welcome
Here this is the only link I found. I hope it works. Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?jly2tzj2nmz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iceskatingfan
Double Axel
Double Axel
iceskatingfan

Location : Somewhere drinking hot chocolate on a cold winter day =]

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm

I love how the British Eurosport commentators never counted Mao out for the Gold at Vancouver like all the other networks. I wish we could replace CBC and NBC commentary for them Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 am

iceskatingfan wrote:
I love how the British Eurosport commentators never counted Mao out for the Gold at Vancouver like all the other networks. I wish we could replace CBC and NBC commentary for them Too sweet!

I still remember watching the SP and FP on a french channel with french commentary.
Oh boy!
When Asada started skating - They were taken on -
It was impossible to stop them - They analysed her every jump - her every spin!
And they were truly shocked when they saw Yuna's SP score! (just after Mao skated)
I still recall a commentator saying: (in french)
"It seems rather unfair - its almost as if it leaves no chance for Mao Asada to catch on in terms of points!"
It was the very first program I saw of Mao!
I was breathless! Worship

Thank you for the links! Smile

Back to top Go down
Lelya

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:43 am

Hello, girls!
Thank you for link, I`ve found it.

Yes, british commentators rock!
They are true experts. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao's Olympic Programmes :D   Mao's Olympic Programmes :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao's Olympic Programmes :D
Page 1 of 1