Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Yu Na News - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:38 am

people dont forget yuna's SP to DIE FLEDERMAUS a few years ago. it was prob the most balletic weve seen from her. it is one of my fave programs of hers. esp the opening position and when it transitions into the big waltz theme. i think yuna is very versatile.

her subsequent SP's used more powerful music to accentuate her jumps and her speed.
- danse macabre and the bond medley.

they both showed diff. sides to yuna and she can do it all.

i actually like her miss saigon FP. it was a bit more contemporary in terms of the orchestration and used music recently composed.. the 90s.

they both are great "balletic" interpreters i think. mao is a more gentle, floaty, and a brilliant sense of lightness on the ice. however, sometimes she doesnt inhabit the character and SELL the program as she should. (ok, this will get me in trouble now). that is my one big thing with mao that i think she really needs to work on... she needs to connect to the music more and connect to the judges and the audience... she seems much more insular when she takes the ice... it is all about her in that moment and not about sharing her gifts.... i dont get the sense she is doing it for the audience or the judges.

ok.. im putting on my wetsuit because people on this forum will be slinging stuff at me know.
sorry.
Back to top Go down
theicemarks

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 am

It's interesting, I've always seen Yuna as very much balletic, so I think this choice in music is great because it would express that side even more.

Her Scheherazade performance in the 2009 Worlds is a great example. This skate totally felt like I was watching it in an opera house instead of an ice skating rink... her line, posture, expression to the music.. it was an emotive story. I think people have different ideas of what balletic means, but for me, Yuna is not only lyrical, but also has a strong command, which I think can sometimes be miscontrued into being NOT balletic, lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:53 am

aoi88 wrote:
europeanfan wrote:
One year ago during ex gala (in Vancouver or Turin, I don't remember which one) one commentator said that if Yuna wasn't a figure skater she could be a ballerina because she was moving so lightly to "Meditation of Thais". Who could expect she would be a ballerina one year later? Wink

I know that comparing ex program to SP is a bit unfair but I'm curious who will be better ballerina- Mao or Yuna? Mao raised standard really high with her performance Wub

Definitely Mao. IMO. Her lines and posture are the best out of the current ladies.

ITA!!!!!!
Maybe Yuna can be a chorusline dancer on Broadway...provided, she really really really tries hard, but the ballerina is Mao for sure! Maybe it's because of some of her music choices and mostly because of Wilson's choreo, but I see Yuna more as a musical dancer. Very entertaining, but not as artistic as Mao. Sorry Yuna fans! That's my honest opinion, though. Rolling Eyes

Btw, is Wilson doing the choreo for Yuna's Giselle too? If so, I'd have like to seen her try a ballet number done by Lori. Although I think Wilson is capable of making balletic pros, I think it might turn out to be the kind of stuff he's been creating for Adam; sort of balletic on the surface, but not totally balletic...hmmm. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
theicemarks

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:06 pm

^Actually I think Yuna can do both Broadway and Ballet If anyone can express music, for me, it's definitely Yuna.

I don't see the need to compare Yuna and Mao though.. I don't think they do that at the YNKF anymore. Very Happy They are very different skaters, and both have their own appeal on the ice.

Nonetheless, I am very please and excited about Yuna's new programs! But still have to wait until March..
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 pm

theicemarks wrote:
I don't see the need to compare Yuna and Mao though.. I don't think they do that at the YNKF anymore. Very Happy They are very different skaters, and both have their own appeal on the ice.

Well since this is Mao forum not YNKF, we do things the way we like, okay?
I agree with you that there's no 'need' to compare them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't .
No hard feelings, but if you don't like us having fun comparing Mao and Yuna just this much, I don't like it all the same when you compare our forum with YNKF.
Back to top Go down
theicemarks

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 pm

^ You seem a bit shaken. I didn't mean to upset you or anything.. I just think it gets a bit tedious comparing the two, since they are in very different places right now.

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of Mao, (I don't even have an account on the YNKF) I love how Mao comes across as very innocent, airy, simple, and light on the ice.

Smile

Last edited by theicemarks on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Are you sure they don't do that anymore at Yuna's forum? Cuz last time I went there, I saw some lengthy analysis on this topic. I feel they do it far more there than here. Who, me?

Anyways, I think people sometimes confuse balletic with elegant. Balletic means extensions, pointed toes, flexibility, and well those aesthetic details that people usually don't notice at first sight. A skater can be elegant and have command on the ice but not necessarily balletic. Yuna's lack of pointed toes is well known and her extensions are not the best. Certainly not better than Mao, Mirai, or some of the young Russian skaters. These are really minor details in skating but they are major ones in ballet. And it's not surprising since she doesn't have a ballet background. A prime example of a balletic skater is Sasha Cohen. If she weren't a skater, she would definitely be a good ballerina. Her style is in stark contrast to Michelle's, who was an elegant skater with a great command on the ice though not balletic. Now, I am a huge Kwan fan and prefer her skating to Cohen's but if I were to say who was a better fit for a classic ballet piece, then I'd say Sasha.

Back to top Go down
theicemarks

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:05 pm

^Last time I was at the YNKF, if you look at the spoilers sections, almost everyone was being very sympathetic to Mao, especially after her NHK skate. I thought it was pretty cool, considering..

But anyways, I see what you mean as balletic.. when it comes to flexibility, that is something that Yuna admits she sort of lacks. She even openly said that she wished she had more of Mao's flexibilty in an interveiw she had with Mao when they were 16.

But thank you for your detailed explanation. Smile
Back to top Go down
dawnsherearequiet

dawnsherearequiet

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Last edited by dawnsherearequiet on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 pm

theicemarks wrote:
^ You seem a bit shaken. I didn't mean to upset you or anything.. I just think it gets a bit tedious comparing the two, since they are in very different places right now.

Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of Mao, (I don't even have an account on the YNKF) I love how Mao comes across as very innocent, airy, simple, and light on the ice.

Smile

I'm sorry if I misjudged you. I really am.
Since we've had some members who joined in just to defend Yuna with no respect for Mao, I tend to get a bit suspicious sometimes towards new members. There's even one member who admitted she was only here to defend Yuna, we had some trouble, but since she promised to not write bad things about Mao while she's here, and not get too upset when somebody criticises Yuna, we treat her fairly as a memeber now.

But you see, some time ago, members in YNKF were writing comments about our forum, criticizing how we were mean to Yuna, whereas they never say anything bad about Mao, and were talking as if they were way superior beings than us here. Therefore, I for one do not like this forum to be compared with theirs.

And to be honest, I have written some harsh comments on Yuna in this forum, but I've read countless criticisms towards Mao posted in YNKF as well. I haven't been there recently, because I got pretty sick of reading them.

Now if you say that things are calming down in YNKF, I will take your word for it. But that's probabaly only because Yuna isn't competing so far this season. The minute Yuna makes her comeback at Worlds, as she plans to at this point, and if Mao manages to make Worlds, everyone is going to start comparing them again. Not just here, not just in YNKF, I mean everywhere!

Just as opera fans have always compared Pavarotti, Domingo and Carreras, FS fans have been comparing Yag and Plush, Sasha and Irina, Shizuka and Fumie, and nowadays Mao and Yuna. That's how fans are. In every genre, not just FS. That's how fans enjoy themselves. I don't see any wrong in that...I mean, the judges are constantly doing the same aren't they? Wink
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:34 pm

dawnsherearequiet wrote:
Giselle? With that cynical face of her? Come on. Smile

Oh c'mon! Don't make mean comments concerning her looks! We'll have YNKF members criticizing us again...but who am I to say? I was the one who first said she might be able to be a chorusline dancer on BW. Note I did not say dancer on BW... Who, me?
Back to top Go down
theicemarks

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:59 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
theicemarks wrote:

Smile

Since we've had some members who joined in just to defend Yuna with no respect for Mao, I tend to get a bit suspicious sometimes towards new members. There's even one member who admitted she was only here to defend Yuna, we had some trouble, but since she promised to not write bad things about Mao while she's here, and not get too upset when somebody criticises Yuna, we treat her fairly as a memeber now.

But you see, some time ago, members in YNKF were writing comments about our forum, criticizing how we were mean to Yuna, whereas they never say anything bad about Mao, and were talking as if they were way superior beings than us here. Therefore, I for one do not like this forum to be compared with theirs.

And to be honest, I have written some harsh comments on Yuna in this forum, but I've read countless criticisms towards Mao posted in YNKF as well. I haven't been there recently, because I got pretty sick of reading them.

Now if you say that things are calming down in YNKF, I will take your word for it. But that's probabaly only because Yuna isn't competing so far this season. The minute Yuna makes her comeback at Worlds, as she plans to at this point, and if Mao manages to make Worlds, everyone is going to start comparing them again. Not just here, not just in YNKF, I mean everywhere!

Just as opera fans have always compared Pavarotti, Domingo and Carreras, FS fans have been comparing Yag and Plush, Sasha and Irina, Shizuka and Fumie, and nowadays Mao and Yuna. That's how fans are. In every genre, not just FS. That's how fans enjoy themselves. I don't see any wrong in that...I mean, the judges are constantly doing the same aren't they? Wink

Well I always have appreciated the folks that were mature and intelligent enough to stay clear from saying hurtful comments about either skaters. Critiquing is one thing, but just being an outright negative troll is another.

No offense Pochinko Potanko, but you seem too emotional and a bit paranoid to be one of those folks.

Back to top Go down
dawnsherearequiet

dawnsherearequiet

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Last edited by dawnsherearequiet on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dawnsherearequiet

dawnsherearequiet

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Last edited by dawnsherearequiet on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theicemarks

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:13 pm

dawnsherearequiet wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
dawnsherearequiet wrote:

Oh c'mon! Don't make mean comments concerning her looks! We'll have YNKF members criticizing us again...but who am I to say? I was the one who first said she might be able to be a chorusline dancer on BW. Note I did not say dancer on BW... Who, me?
Oh, Pochinko, cynicism isn't a subject of appearance, it's a matter of one's essence. Smile But we may assume I didn't say that. A moment of glory on YNKF - isn't this why we all are here in the first place? Whirly

If anyone's essence is cynical, I think it might be yours dawnshearequiet.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 pm

theicemarks wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
theicemarks wrote:

Smile

Well I always have appreciated the folks that were mature and intelligent enough to stay clear from saying hurtful comments about either skaters. Critiquing is one thing, but just being an outright negative troll is another.

No offense Pochinko Potanko, but you seem too emotional and a bit paranoid to be one of those folks.

I gave you my sincere apology, and now you're calling me emotional and paranoid?
Okay, I take back my apology. You aren't one of those mature nor intelligent folks either IMO.
Take a look at your past posts, you've only been here for a short while, mostly commenting on how things are nice in YNKF, and then went on to praise Yuna. It wasn't till I commented to your post that you finally mentioned what a big fan you are of Mao. Do you not think it's at least a tiny bit natural for me to suspect why you're here? Even if I'm not emotional nor paranoid? I've been here much longer than you, and never had any other member calling me things like that. And mind you, there are many other members in this forum you might find as emotional and paranoid as me, if you are to go on posting only about how wonderful YNKF and Yuna are. So, go ahead and enjoy your stay! But remember, this is a Mao fan forum. And Yuna and some of her extreme fans has been causing lots of troubles for Mao in the past which some of us do not appreciate and still have hard feelings about.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Shocked Things seem a bit tense around here.
Pochi, haven't got my pm? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

alyssa wrote:

HAHA! When someone calls me too emotional and paranoid, even if they add 'no offence', I am offended. How would anybody not be offended? Laugh

I apologized for misjudging this theicemarks person, and explained a few things we've been experiencing in this forum, so he or she and I can reach some understanding, but then it turns out I'm too emotional and paranoid (btw, doesn't that remind you of a certain skater?) to be one of those mature and intelligent people who theicemarks appreciates. ROTFLMAO

But anyway, sorry guys for making a scene! Off to sleep now! Worship

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa wrote:

HAHA! When someone calls me too emotional and paranoid, even if they add 'no offence', I am offended. How would anybody not be offended? Laugh

I apologized for misjudging this theicemarks person, and explained a few things we've been experiencing in this forum, so he or she and I can reach some understanding, but then it turns out I'm too emotional and paranoid (btw, doesn't that remind you of a certain skater?) to be one of those mature and intelligent people who theicemarks appreciates. ROTFLMAO

But anyway, sorry guys for making a scene! Off to sleep now! Worship

"Paranoid" must be a certain skater's middle name. Razz
Have a good sleep, dear Pochi.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 pm

dawnsherearequiet wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
dawnsherearequiet wrote:

Oh, Pochinko, cynicism isn't a subject of appearance, it's a matter of one's essence. Smile But we may assume I didn't say that. A moment of glory on YNKF - isn't this why we all are here in the first place? Whirly

dawnsherearequiet, I love you! Razz

theicemarks, don't get me wrong, but why did you join this forum? You haven't spent a minute of your time discussing about Mao. All you did was praise the wonderful artistic and balletic expression Yuna blesses the world with and all the loving generous members of her forum. So, don't you think you should be doing it there? No offence though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:35 pm

PochinkoPotanko, I understand what you're trying to say. You're neither emotional nor paranoid and I find you one of the most reasonable members here in this forum. If you didn't take offense at what theicemarks commented about you, I certainly would!

Also, theicemarks, we appreciate your thoughts and comments on the subject but why do I get the feeling that you are only here to broadcast how elegant and balletic Yuna can be? I'm sure all of us here in the Mao forums respect Yuna in varying levels of degree and despite this "rival issue," we are thrilled about this new announcement and can't wait to see what Yuna would be bringing to the table. I feel bad that you're not having a warm welcome, but your posts are inviting trouble and I doubt the members of the YNKF would be happy to know that you're causing trouble here in our peaceful forums.

Now returning to the topic, aoi88 had already expressed the points I wanted to make regarding Mao and Yuna's style. Yuna really isn't 'balletic'; I'm surprised people don't see that. First of all, she has those blasted unpointed toes. Look at her extensions, good but not the best in the business. Yuna can express elegance in the sense that she's more grand and lyrical, but as for the grace and precision that ballet requires? I don't think so. It just isn't her forte. But she's taking a break, so she has a lot of time to work on her program. It's nice to know that she's touching new ground and exploring her artistry though. Very Happy

Besides, why are we arguing so much? We all know Mao is the ballerina on ice, I mean, even Emily Frankel likened her to a prima ballerina!
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Pochi, I always appreciated your contribution to this forum, your interesting, matures and reasonable comments; the great information about Mao´s progress that you always share with us; the hard work that you did in the Mao´s Birthday Project; etc. So I only can say thank you for being a member of THIS forum, where people LOVES Mao Wink

When I saw Mao´s Ballade I immediately though that Mao is the perfect Giselle (her posture, flexibility, lightness, beauty of her skating, etc.) and I hoped that some day she skates with the music of that ballet. Now Yuna have choosed that music and I feel a little sad Yep, Sadly

Yuna isn´t a balletic skater, but she is a great skater, maybe if she practices a lot, can do a good job with Giselle. Let´s see.........
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:54 am

alyssa, dawnsherearequiet, klarification, Ken Himura...thanks guys for your support, and aoi88 for your PM. But I'm fine, no need to worry! Smile

And I really am sorry for making a scene. Our forum is usually a very peaceful nice place to be, but I kind of got pissed and ruined that. I was a bit surprised myself because ordinarily, anger gets to me after a certain period of time rather then right away.

But europeanfan asked us a question, we were simply exchanging opinions, like we always do. I posted my opinion, and then suddenly theicemarks starts saying there's no need to compare Mao and Yuna, YNKF people do not do such things, blah blah blah...I found this very illogical and unfair, since theicemarks had already posted an answer to europeanfan's question beforehand, noting freely how brilliantly balletic Yuna is (with no mentioning of Mao's name at all btw...very strange for someone who claims to be a 'big fan of Mao' scratch).

In anycase, I believe that when you join a group, it wouldn't hurt to take sometime to get to understand the people who are already there. Concluding someone (me!) to be too emotional, paranoid, not mature nor intelligent after exchanging 1 or 2 posts is not a mature nor intelligent way of communicating at all either. The same goes to accusing dawnshearequiet of being cynical. dawnshearequiet may have a way of saying things, but as he or she is a true admirer of Mao, that's more than enough to be a respected member here. And that respect is something you haven't earned from us yet.

This is a very nice forum with lots of nice members, and some of us are quite close than you can ever imagine, theicemarks. Mao bonds us together, and as she is not the kind of person to criticize other peoples personalities just because of difference in opinions, we don't do that either. If you can't even stand a simple request like mine to please not compare our forum with YNKF, so much that you couldn't withhold from insulting me, I suggest you go to FSU where people enjoy insulting eachother all the time. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:01 am

Guys, don't be so strict with theicemarks. She's new here and let give her some time. And please don't make weird comments about Yuna, please.
And theicemarks, my advice to you, it's not very polite to pick at senior members, not only senior, at any members. Pochi was hurt and even if it wasn't on purpose, you're wrong. So i hope you will understand that and we will have a lot of fun talking about Mao and others. sunny
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:48 am

Thank polosatik for keeping us in check!

theicemarks, we're not here to antagonize you like playground bullies. If you've read Pochi's posts, you would understand that we had a lot of trolls and forum troubles in the past, mostly concerning Yuna bots. Anyway, you're very much welcome to stay as long as you show your appreciation for Mao and learn to be more cautious with your words! flower

And you know, I'm more excited about Yuna's Arirang than her Gisele. Her new coach said that it'll be her love letter to Korea, and you know, I am getting the feeling that it would be the program that we would wish won her OGM back in Vancouver. But who am I to complain? Her Gershwin was technically brilliant, although boring and flat at times, so imagine what Yuna can do to a deeply personal piece as a program!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next