Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to change the user name

Go down 
+4
Okami
chineseteacup
coolmeia
ddmm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

How to change the user name Empty
PostSubject: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:03 am

How do I change my user name ? anybody can help ?

Thank you! Worship
Back to top Go down
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:12 am

Yes. I want to know how too.
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:55 am

Hmm, there used to be an option to change your username on the "profile" page, but the administrators seem to have gotten rid of it. I know that changing your username is possible (or used to be possible) because I changed mine once, and changed it back again.

Maybe it became too confusing with people (like me) changing their usernames back and forth?

Anyway, best of luck to anyone seeking to change their usernames Smile
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 am

Just post the name that you want to change your username to and I'll do it for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:25 am

I like to change it to coolmeia

thanks
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:50 am

coolmeia wrote:
Done! flower
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Can you please change my username to ☆Genie please? Thanks.

Last edited by Pooping on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Thank you Chineseteacup and Okami.

Okami, I'd like to change it to mimi.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

coolmeia wrote:

thanks
That's a cool name Wink loll but what was your name before, I can't remember... (just so I dont get mixed up in which user is which ahah)
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:24 am

bibi wrote:
coolmeia wrote:

thanks
That's a cool name Wink loll but what was your name before, I can't remember... (just so I dont get mixed up in which user is which ahah)

Yes, what was your name before?...

A while back, I wanted to change my name, but after I discovered you couldn't do it, I thought that was just as well, cause people probably wouldn't know who I was.

Wanna know what I was going to change it to?... "MeowMao" cat. Lol. This silly name has a meaning behind it: The first time I ever saw Mao, I thought she was so cute. She kind of reminded me a cute little kitten. The nick name "Meow" popped into my head. I still often lovingly reffer to her as "Meow", or sometimes, "Meow Mao" but only in my head. Haha, this is silly, and almost embarrasing, and I've never told anyone before... but yeah, I think it's cute, and has a cute meaning. I'll probably use the name somewhere else someday.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:53 am

MeowMao's a cute name, Star85! But yeah, it would be confusing with everyone suddenly switching their usernames. I once changed mine to "shadowcookie" and found that no one was replying to my posts and I thought it was either because no one knew who I was or because they thought a random person just decided to butt into their conversations Razz

Maybe people who change their usernames can tag on their old usernames to their posts, just for a short time, so we can get used to all the changes.

Not that I would complain if you changed your name to "MeowMao" because that really is such a cute name!
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:57 am

We can write our former usernames in our signatures to identify ourselves. Smile
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:46 pm

☆Genie wrote:
Can you please change my username to ☆Genie please? Thanks.
Done!

ddmm wrote:
Thank you Chineseteacup and Okami.

Okami, I'd like to change it to mimi.
Thank you

The name "mimi" is already taken. Sad

chineseteacup wrote:

Maybe people who change their usernames can tag on their old usernames to their posts, just for a short time, so we can get used to all the changes.

That would be a great idea! (I have so much trouble remembering the names. Embarassed )

BTW, chineseteacup is right, right after the forum was created it was possible to change one's username. But z4mboni & I decided to turn it off because of 2 trolls who tried to change their names to keep posting... Disappointed Thankfully they never came back after that!
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 am

Good move on your part, Okami, and z4mboni's. I dislike deceitful people. Especially deceitful people who bring their venom to an otherwise lovely forum. Very Mad

Urgh, trolls make me so angry!
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:10 pm

You should see the boards in Golden Skate and FSU. Disappointed

Thanks so much Okami!
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 am

Thank you Okami for your help.

Oh ~mimi is taken. I don't have any other idea of username for the moment. I'll contact you again later.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:43 pm

I no longer want to change my username. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Sweatdrop

Last edited by MikiAndoFan#1 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I changed my mind!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to change the user name   How to change the user name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to change the user name
Page 1 of 1