Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum viewing problem

Go down 
+2
Batsuchan
coolmeia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Forum viewing problem Empty
PostSubject: Forum viewing problem   Forum viewing problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:27 pm

What is happening to the forum? How come I couldn't see the banner as well as all the forum button. Is it something wrong w my computer or everybody have the trouble viewing that too?
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Forum viewing problem   Forum viewing problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm having the same problem - it's like none of the graphics are loading... confused
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Forum viewing problem   Forum viewing problem Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:57 am

I'm presuming that the forumotion servers are being updating again, or the mods are preparing new banners and icons. Question
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Forum viewing problem   Forum viewing problem Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 am

Not that it makes a huge difference or anything to my enjoyment of viewing this forum, but I do miss those lovely graphics Sad

Hope they come back soon. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Forum viewing problem   Forum viewing problem Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 am

I'm so sorry for the glitches! Worship

The file host that I used to host all the pictures went down. I have to use servimg/imageshack for now. Depressed Crying

I reuploaded most of the images. The avatar gallery is still down - I was planning to update it anyway, so I'll probably will not reupload the files until I'm done with updating the gallery. I need to find a host that allows uploading files via ftp and doesn't generate random file adresses... Escape
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Forum viewing problem   Forum viewing problem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 am

Oh, no worries Okami! Thank you for doing such a great job of maintaining this forum Thank you!

I noticed that the snowflakes are back. I think it's quite suitable, seeing how it's nearly winter and all (well, in the Northern hemisphere, that is). flower
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Forum viewing problem   Forum viewing problem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:02 am

Thanks for all the work, Okami!
Looks really nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum viewing problem   Forum viewing problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum viewing problem
Page 1 of 1