Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skate Canada

Go down 
+14
clovera
inskate
kaarolcia
ddmm
bibi
coconut
roma
MaoMaoRevolution
illani
sofia
MikiAndoFan#1
polosatik
chiyori
Liffey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Skate Canada - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:09 am

Wow, so many weird scores a this event Razz I can't wait for Olympics! Laugh
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Oh my... Tessa and Scott's free dance... a must-see! It's breathtaking. And Tessa's dress is to die for. Her skirt is just so light and airy and perfectly cut to make her seem even lighter on her feet than usual.

Btw, I would die of happiness if Mao worked with Alissa's designer... That girl just keeps showing up in dresses more beautiful than the last. There are a lot of beautiful dresses out there this season, but Alissa's are by far my favorites. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:12 pm

chiyori wrote:
Oh my... Tessa and Scott's free dance... a must-see! It's breathtaking. And Tessa's dress is to die for. Her skirt is just so light and airy and perfectly cut to make her seem even lighter on her feet than usual.

Btw, I would die of happiness if Mao worked with Alissa's designer... That girl just keeps showing up in dresses more beautiful than the last. There are a lot of beautiful dresses out there this season, but Alissa's are by far my favorites. Many Hearts

yes virtue and moir's fs is amazing. it transcends the competition and you are not thinking about the elements but get caught up in the emotion. so rare!! they could be unbeatable for the OGM.
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:17 pm

dlnnyc wrote:
chiyori wrote:

yes virtue and moir's fs is amazing. it transcends the competition and you are not thinking about the elements but get caught up in the emotion. so rare!! they could be unbeatable for the OGM.
Never,ever say anyone is unbeatable flower
Back to top Go down
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Tianrushui Is RIGHT. Virtue and Moir could finish 4th place at the Olympic game too! Anything is possible, and anything can happen at the Olympic game.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Well, as much as I would love to see Mao skate, I admit I kinda hope Mao stays out of the Grand Prix Final, because I think it would be terrible to find out like 1.5 weeks ahead of time that she has to compete--that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Skate Canada - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

And although I'd love to see Mao on TV, I think she should stay away from the cameras...I want her to get really, REALLY pissed off that she's not competing, and that's not something she wants to show to the audience. Better to burn with indignant fury at home. (With Taka-chan. Hell, no! )

But, on the other hand, there might be some benefit for her to be at the rink, just so she can feel reminded how it is to be at a competition. And surely, being there at the rink but not competing would make her maddest of all--which I hope fills her with 'fighting spirit' for Nationals and the Olympics.

So I dunno... Question

But yay to Akiko, Dai-chan and Jeremy! Thumbs up!

Disappointed for Mirai though. Hopefully she can pull it all together for Nationals! Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:26 am

Batsuchan wrote:
And although I'd love to see Mao on TV, I think she should stay away from the cameras...I want her to get really, REALLY pissed off that she's not competing, and that's not something she wants to show to the audience. Better to burn with indignant fury at home. (With Taka-chan. Hell, no! )

Laugh Haha! Both of them must be really pissed. And they both have the same GP standing: ranked 9th and last alternates. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 am

tianrushui wrote:
dlnnyc wrote:
chiyori wrote:

Never,ever say anyone is unbeatable flower

true. i should have said "defin. the best FS in ice dancing in quite sometime and the program is unFORGETTABLE this season". one to be remembered for years to come.
Back to top Go down
dlnnyc
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:29 am

Batsuchan wrote:
Well, as much as I would love to see Mao skate, I admit I kinda hope Mao stays out of the Grand Prix Final, because I think it would be terrible to find out like 1.5 weeks ahead of time that she has to compete--that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Skate Canada - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

But, on the other hand, there might be some benefit for her to be at the rink, just so she can feel reminded how it is to be at a competition. And surely, being there at the rink but not competing would make her maddest of all--which I hope fills her with 'fighting spirit' for Nationals and the Olympics.

So I dunno... Question

But yay to Akiko, Dai-chan and Jeremy! Thumbs up!

Disappointed for Mirai though. Hopefully she can pull it all together for Nationals! Cheering

i wonder how mao's practices are going? so is it true about tat's sister?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada   Skate Canada - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate Canada
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3