Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE ICE 2010

Go down 
+48
chiyori
jkblues
Oscilla
iceskatingfan
hirahira
beppu
~*AAA*~
4u4a
maofan93
maochan
Pandorina
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
inskate
Yunamao
Mia
chineseteacup
maowataiyo
bellarina
josling
itsonlykat
MaoMaoRevolution
Luckyone
aoi88
kaarolcia
Mirai
Star85
alyssa
roma
☆Genie
sapphiresky
polosatik
clovera
tianrushui
playmate
klarification
PochinkoPotanko
linglang
Dani-Chan
Canness
zakkan
MikiAndoFan#1
yuki
Batsuchan
mingming
coconut
bibi
kirakira
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Mao's program was awesome! I love the flow in her 3F, and especially the height/distance in her 2A's. It's great to see her become more comfortable!

The whole show was so cute! S/Z was breathtaking, and I really liked Mao and Mai's program. Haha...and Adam's part was really funny too! Aww...Plushy was so encouraging towards Mao Smile
I think this is my favorite one of all of the ICE shows!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 pm

roma wrote:
Mao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vdvNy7FzK8 [HD Quality - 720p and 1080p]
Plushy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuzstHaPyRk [HD also]
Thanks for the HD clips!! Looks so beautiful in HD!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm

So this is why Mao's Ballade and Plushy's EX were removed immediately from YT - because Chukyo TV were preparing their own "The ICE" channel with HD videos! Boogie

Thanks for the links, roma! cat
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 am

clovera wrote:
So this is why Mao's Ballade and Plushy's EX were removed immediately from YT - because Chukyo TV were preparing their own "The ICE" channel with HD videos! Boogie

Thanks for the links, roma! cat
there are only 3 vids now. Will they upload all others? confused I didn't see Taka's performance at all Depressed Crying Depressed Crying Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:00 am

4u4a wrote:
there are only 3 vids now. Will they upload all others? confused I didn't see Taka's performance at all Depressed Crying Depressed Crying Depressed Crying
Now there's five - one of them being Adam's EX that wasn't uploaded earlier. I think it's safe to say they are uploading the entire show over the next few hours. Woot!
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am

clovera wrote:
4u4a wrote:
Now there's five - one of them being Adam's EX that wasn't uploaded earlier. I think it's safe to say they are uploading the entire show over the next few hours. Woot!
I'm crossing my fingers! Worship
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 am

Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:36 am

Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:20 am

Kento Nakamura (short ver.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tLA_T2eqiQ

Takahito Mura (short ver.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxll6eCGDXg

Elene Gedevanishvili (short ver.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPht926-YX4
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:23 am

Thanks for the links, everyone!
Great to know the official channel of THE ICE! cheers
Mao's ballade is sooooooo beautiful Mushy Love And I'm very happy to be able to watch the lovely opening times and times! Love Hearts

kirakira wrote:
Chukkyo Figure [2010.8.11]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHl1y1SqIkE
In this interview, Mao talks about pair programs with Jeff and Plushy.
About pair programs with Jeff, Mao says " For the first time(2008), it's hard to skate together.. when I was held, I felt like 'Are we ok?'. The second time (2009) we got better, and the third time (2010), after a little session, we could do smoothly, got used to (doing pair program)."
"(In this show) To have chances to skate with various skaters is so much fun. Such experiences are not usual, so I feel happy."
About program with Plushy, MAo says "Plushenko-sensyu(competitor) is very professional, through pair skating I've learned so many thing from him."
"At first I did (the choreo to point fingers)like this(2:37 red circle), but he said 'More!','I'm No.1, and you are No.1 too!'"
Honda announcer "Did you get incentive?"
Mao "Rather than incentive, men and women are different but I felt I want to become a skater like him."
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:34 am

Thanks for the link, kirakira! And thank you mingming for the translation!

mingming wrote:

kirakira wrote:
Chukkyo Figure [2010.8.11]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHl1y1SqIkE

About program with Plushy, MAo says "Plushenko-sensyu(competitor) is very professional, through pair skating I've learned so many thing from him."
"At first I did (the choreo to point fingers)like this(2:37 red circle), but he said 'More!','I'm No.1, and you are No.1 too!'"

Have I said before how much I like Plushenko?

Plushy, you are so cool, and yes, you and Mao are both No. 1! Cheering
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Yay I finally got to see the show!

The opening/duet with Jeff was SOOO freakin cute! Everyone was all paired up but poor Jeff... but then he found Mao! I think Mao and Jeff duets may be becoming an Ice tradition!... (I hope! I LOVE them together!) The whole appearing from out of the cart/underneath the sheet thing totally reminded me of a trick I did when I was a magicians assistant.

The duet with Plush was great! What could be more fitting for their duet than "Jump"?! Yes, it does look like he kisses her head at the end... but then he just freezes there, so then your like, "oh... maybe he's not kissing her?..."

The Mao and Mai program: Their dresses were SO pretty, and so were they! Those two factors were actually what I liked most about the program!

Shen and Zhao: Amazing as always!

The Ice is always one of the best shows of the year, worldround!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Star85 wrote:
Yay I finally got to see the show!

The opening/duet with Jeff was SOOO freakin cute! Everyone was all paired up but poor Jeff... but then he found Mao! I think Mao and Jeff duets may be becoming an Ice tradition!... (I hope! I LOVE them together!) The whole appearing from out of the cart/underneath the sheet thing totally reminded me of a trick I did when I was a magicians assistant.

The duet with Plush was great! What could be more fitting for their duet than "Jump"?! Yes, it does look like he kisses her head at the end... but then he just freezes there, so then your like, "oh... maybe he's not kissing her?..."

The Mao and Mai program: Their dresses were SO pretty, and so were they! Those two factors were actually what I liked most about the program!

Shen and Zhao: Amazing as always!

The Ice is always one of the best shows of the year, worldround!

LOL it was so cute when Jeff was so sad, and he kept looking around for someone and wouldn't let people cheer him up..and then he was so happy when Mao appeared. Aw. I love those two too!

I had the same reaction to the Plushy "kiss" - after the first second, I was 100% sure he had kissed her, until he just stayed in the same position and you wonder if he just turned his head instead. Maybe it was just one LOOONNNGG kiss on the head hahaha.

Agree with the rest of your post Very Happy

Also, you were a magician's assistant?? That's so cool!
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:43 am

Honda announcer's diary (translation)
http://www.ctv.co.jp/straight/1008111155/figure.html

Mao Asada's pair skating was fascinating in this year's THE ICE too!
I had been impressed ever since seeing rehearsal...

First, the opening in a musical-style.
Skaters looked enjoying even when they were trying costumes on!
The director Miki Sakagami, stylist, hair&makeup artist, electrician, &c, everyone there gave opinions each other, then the lovely space was made.
"The dreaming world with Jeffrey Buttle", have been a custom already. Looking back over the past, the first time Buttle kissed Mao, the second time he surprised us with writing 'I Love Hearts MAO' on his arm.
And this time, that illusion!
I've heard Mao was nervous about the timing to appear, but while waiting for her time to go on ice, she felt sleepy! Too sweet!

The "Jumping union" with Plushenko was original and dynamic, worth watching!
To tell the truth, the choreo they step face to face was Plushenko's idea. In the rehearsal, Mao didn't do well, but in the performance she did very well. Yes, the world level skater is fabulous!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:48 am

mingming wrote:
Honda announcer's diary (translation)
http://www.ctv.co.jp/straight/1008111155/figure.html

Mao Asada's pair skating was fascinating in this year's THE ICE too!
I had been impressed ever since seeing rehearsal...

First, the opening in a musical-style.
Skaters looked enjoying even when they were trying costumes on!
The director Miki Sakagami, stylist, hair&makeup artist, electrician, &c, everyone there gave opinions each other, then the lovely space was made.
"The dreaming world with Jeffrey Buttle", have been a custom already. Looking back over the past, the first time Buttle kissed Mao, the second time he surprised us with writing 'I Love Hearts MAO' on his arm.
And this time, that illusion!
I've heard Mao was nervous about the timing to appear, but while waiting for her time to go on ice, she felt sleepy! Too sweet!

The "Jumping union" with Plushenko was original and dynamic, worth watching!
To tell the truth, the choreo they step face to face was Plushenko's idea. In the rehearsal, Mao didn't do well, but in the performance she did very well. Yes, the world level skater is fabulous!

lol! Laugh Mao is too funny.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks everyone for the vids and pics! The show was AMAZING! cheers Love I love all Mao performances, and she looked so beautiful there. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. Plushy is so funny, love him! Too sweet! Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 pm

[quote]
polosatik wrote:
Thanks everyone for the vids and pics! The show was AMAZING! cheers Love I love all Mao performances, and she looked so beautiful there. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. Plushy is so funny, love him! Too sweet! Cloud 9

well this may be off the topic but, well I have been curious about something I am BIG fan of mao asada and I have just joined the forum resently, but before I joined this forum I looked at many different forums for some time to hear news about mao and other skaters,and I noticed your avatar both here and on the yuna forum and later on i found out that you are a fan of both, but I can't help but ask you if you actually don't secretly have a favourite between mao and yuna

because I find it hard to love to rivals equally, especially when watching the competition don't you prefer one over the other to win heeh.. because even through I don't have anything against yuna and think she is a good skater I can't help but sheer for mao to win, so I was just wondering what you usely do heeh because they can't both win!! lol!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 pm

[quote="ballerinamao"]
Quote :
polosatik wrote:

well this may be off the topic but, well I have been curious about something I am BIG fan of mao asada and I have just joined the forum resently, but before I joined this forum I looked at many different forums for some time to hear news about mao and other skaters,and I noticed your avatar both here and on the yuna forum and later on i found out that you are a fan of both, but I can't help but ask you if you actually don't secretly have a favourite between mao and yuna

because I find it hard to love to rivals equally, especially when watching the competition don't you prefer one over the other to win heeh.. because even through I don't have anything against yuna and think she is a good skater I can't help but sheer for mao to win, so I was just wondering what you usely do heeh because they can't both win!! lol!
That's ok, my favourite is Mao. Mushy Love And I think everyone here and on Yuna forum knows it. But I have to say Mao and Yuna are my big favourites, yes I love Mao more, but it doesn't mean I don't like something about Yuna. I can't explain why, but like Mao a little bit more.
Btw can someone give me a link to Mao and Plushy's performance? I can't find it!
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 pm

heeh well I couldn't help but ask you this question cause even through I also have other skater which i like I couldn't help but wonder how it was to be fan of to figure skaters especially when these two are rivals, but anyway I like the fact that you prefer mao lool!!

hmm if you want to watch the performance with mao and pluschenko you can easily find it on youtube, that's where I watched it...
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm

polosatik wrote:

Btw can someone give me a link to Mao and Plushy's performance? I can't find it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeRUpwXJww8
it starts at 4:26 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ICE 2010   THE ICE 2010 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ICE 2010
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next