Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese FS Forum!

Go down 
+13
Dani-Chan
chiyori
Figure_skating_love
clovera
alyssa
MikiAndoFan#1
MaoMaoRevolution
aoi88
SpecialK
mingming
polosatik
Spacey
PochinkoPotanko
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 am

Mmmm... I hope all local old-school 'FF' fans know about this game - the all-time greatest JRPG and the greatest Nintendo DS game one of the best videogames overall. cat

Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Chrono-trigger-ds
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 am

clovera wrote:
It's a close tie between the FFIII remake and FF: The 4 Heroes of Light. RPGs and puzzle games (the Puyo Puyo series, Puzzle Bobble, Mr. Driller etc.) are my genres of choice when it comes to gaming. cat
Very cool! I've never been able to get into FF. But I love the Puzzle series you mentioned. My all time favorites on the DS are: Both Zelda games!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 997253 Almost all of the Super Mario Games, Sonic Rush, GTA: China Town Wars, Scribblenauts, Professor Layton, Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity, Nanda's Island, and Rhythm Heaven. Once I finish the action and adventure games, I always end up playing the puzzle games you mentioned and Rhythm Heaven (it is super hard)!
clovera wrote:
I personally prefer playing chibi-fied characters
Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 968994 Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 420949 Chibi-fied sounds so cute! I wonder to how many people that word makes sense? You are definitely a 帰国子女!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 92512 Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 340889 Me too!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 607139 I mix English with Japanese all the time too. I also spoke Spanglish.Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 340889

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
But well, I can sing just a little bit of Italian operas...though I have no idea what I'm singing about most of the time. Razz
Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 3407Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 323704 Wow! That is just too cool!Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Icon_coolJapanese FS Forum! - Page 4 3407
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:05 am

summervie wrote:
Mmmm... I hope all local old-school 'FF' fans know about this game - the all-time greatest JRPG and the greatest Nintendo DS game one of the best videogames overall. cat

Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Chrono-trigger-ds

It's amazing how many fans of this game there is overseas! But it just so happens to be that Chronotrigger is one of the very very very few rpg games I have ever managed to finish (though it was many many years ago!). The others, I tried some before but got bored after a day or so...I'm more of a mine-sweeper person. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Luckyone
Double Axel
Double Axel
Luckyone

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi, somehow I ended in this topic on the forum
And im really excited to practice japanese Smile
I cant write kanji too much bc im learning it, neither I can express myself
but ill do my best to do so...
Anyways I could get through the log in process Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese FS Forum!   Japanese FS Forum! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese FS Forum!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4