Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating

Go down 
+3
PochinkoPotanko
MikiAndoFan#1
mingming
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Empty
PostSubject: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:48 am

Belbin, Agosto officially announced their retirement. Depressed Crying
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100610&content_id=11024796&vkey=ice_pressrelease

The article says they plans on continuing to skate together professionally.
"Giving back to this sport and everyone who has supported us will remain a top priority for us far beyond our time on the ice," Belbin said. Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:25 am

I was so sad when I read about this yesterday.

Depressed Crying

I'm going to miss them so much!

Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 am

mingming wrote:
The article says they plans on continuing to skate together professionally.
"Giving back to this sport and everyone who has supported us will remain a top priority for us far beyond our time on the ice," Belbin said. Mushy Love

Thank you mingming...those words are so like her!
I'll miss them alot in competitions, but they'll do great in shows I'm sure.
Hope they'd come to Japan again some day. Yep!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:38 pm

This wasn't surprising news, after what they said at the olympics. Still sad none the less.

In related news - well not exactly brand new news, but some of you may not know yet - David, and Jamie are divorcing Sad. I find this really sad. They were a cute couple, and I always loved watching their chemistry on the ice.

(Didn't want to start a whole new thread about this, so I guess this is the best place to put it)
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:02 pm

More related news (again, I did not want to start a whole new thread): Keauna McLaughlin and Rockne Brubaker split up. I find this really... disappointing. I think they had the potential to be really great, if they would have stuck with it. It's a shame they gave up after only four years.

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/figureskating/news/story?id=5315350&campaign=rss&source=OLYHeadlines
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Star85 wrote:
This wasn't surprising news, after what they said at the olympics. Still sad none the less.

In related news - well not exactly brand new news, but some of you may not know yet - David, and Jamie are divorcing Sad. I find this really sad. They were a cute couple, and I always loved watching their chemistry on the ice.

(Didn't want to start a whole new thread about this, so I guess this is the best place to put it)
Yeah that's a sad news. But apparently, I read somewhere that they're still going to skate together despite their divorce.
It seems strange to me, but if they still can make people dreaming so why not!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Yunamao wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Yeah that's a sad news. But apparently, I read somewhere that they're still going to skate together despite their divorce.

Yes but I imagine it will cause problems with their skating. I once had to do a project with someone that i had recently broke up with and things did not work out well... No
Back to top Go down
wedd123

PostSubject: Re: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:02 am

Crystal Brooch

Crystal Jewelry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating   Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belbin, Agosto retire from competitive skating
Page 1 of 1