Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miki Ando

Go down 
+51
haruka25
Abdiel
skating_fanatic
Afsfan
Spacey
jkblues
let`s talk
Alokya
4u4a
zarinaballerina
MaoChan756
shikure
Okami
swan
periperi
ddmm
sapphiresky
Batsuchan
Cloviece
skfan
klarification
bibi
theicemarks
apple4me
babayaga
maofan93
bellarina
Haidogirl
gurami
ballerinamao
Figure_skating_love
polosatik
europeanfan
tilitom
iceskatingfan
Star85
BowbowDaijin
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dani-Chan
chapis
chiyori
linglang
MikiAndoFan#1
roma
clovera
itsonlykat
zakkan
inskate
coconut
mingming
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am

hmmm i feel like morozov is lying here or there because he seems uncomfortable with the interview. i don't blame morozov for the uncomfortable feeling because that's a very gutsy interviewer to ask such strange and personal questions. there's no way of knowing whether or not what he says is the truth. i don't even know if i would tell the truth in an interview like that (it's not like he's going to benefit from that interview). however i do believe it's very probable that they were in a relationship and that their coach-student split was due to a series of personal issues.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:08 am

ppl said he is going to release his second book ...
It's very bad to talk about your own private relationship after it ended.
he said Miki was the one ended the relationship then came back to ask him for coaching March this year. if all these are truth, Miki would take him as coach because they are adults and she won't think that is issue. but he is the one can't separate his personal life and coach job. as a guy older than Miki. this is very childish or he should tell her that he can't be her coach right after breaking up.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:28 am

i don't understand how could he have dated elena for a year if he just resently in march broke up with miki, has he been two timing?
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:51 am

ballerinamao wrote:
i don't understand how could he have dated elena for a year if he just resently in march broke up with miki, has he been two timing?

no they broke up last year end miki took last season off, then she didn't have no coach issue last year. then when Miki wanted to have him as coach this March, he rejected it.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:42 am

swan wrote:
however i do believe it's very probable that they were in a relationship and that their coach-student split was due to a series of personal issues.

They were suposed to get married in Japan, but Miki's mother was against it. I guess she saw for who or what Morozov is really like.

shar wrote:
Isn't Elena only 18? WTF affraid ...is this man a borderline pedophile or what? Miki is sooo much better off without this A-hole.

She turned 18 this year, she was 17 when they started, and people say her mother approves of the relationship.

shikure wrote:
ppl said he is going to release his second book ...
It's very bad to talk about your own private relationship after it ended.
he said Miki was the one ended the relationship then came back to ask him for coaching March this year. if all these are truth, Miki would take him as coach because they are adults and she won't think that is issue. but he is the one can't separate his personal life and coach job. as a guy older than Miki. this is very childish or he should tell her that he can't be her coach right after breaking up.

Oh come on, wasn't one book enough already?! Rolling Eyes I get a feeling that Kolya is very resentful and spiteful, I mean just look how he felt about Dai leaving him. he thought (and this were his own words) that Dai will never make it without him, Rolling Eyes and when Dai won the Oly's bronze and became world champion, and nearly won again in Nice without Morozov, kolya came crawling back. I just wish Dai would show him a middle finger and sent him to hell instead of taking him back. Disappointed

Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am

I think what Morozov is doing to Miki is the same as what he did when he parted with Dai. He must think 'you can't make it without me'. Althought I think he is a good coach, I think he should just shut his BIG mouth about his personal life. He is not matured in that sense.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:15 am

ddmm wrote:
I think what Morozov is doing to Miki is the same as what he did when he parted with Dai. He must think 'you can't make it without me'. Althought I think he is a good coach, I think he should just shut his BIG mouth about his personal life. He is not matured in that sense.

THIS. And he should stop dating his students, imo. Oh how I wish Miki would go either to Orser, or to Carrol/Aratunian. This would show Morozov how she CAN make it without him.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:34 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
kenkyo wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVIJFmCotcU thought i might share this recent vid concerning miki and morozov,nikolai does not look comfortable talking about miki

Wow, those were some very personal questions. Shocked Why the heck is Kolya even talking to this man let alone actually answering those questions?! I always felt there was more to the "I can't coach Miki, because she's too big of a competition for Alena" and he proved me right. Honestly, if you're going to have a relationship with your student, you must learn to separate private life from professional.

Yes, that sounds like a bunch of crap. Their romantic relationship is not a secret any more, so I don't know why he doesn't just say it like it is: they broke up, and therefore working together is difficult and complicated. If it's true that Miki really did want him to coach her again, I don't think that's the best idea. Maybe they are able to get good results working together even when things are rocky in their personal relationship, and as far as just skating goes, she feels he's really the best choice for her. She was at her very best before she took her break from skating. Maybe she thinks it's too big of an uncertainty that she will do as well under another coach. Some people are good at separating personal life from work, but I don't really see how they would be able to work well together when there is so much going on with them - being together for years, being (suposedly) engaged, breaking up, and now he's with another skater who's only 18... there's just a lot going on there. I think she should try a different coach. She doesn't want to skate until next season, so she has lots of time to explore other coaching choices.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 pm

just a speculation, but maybe he's dating elena just to "get back" at miki (of course there's no proof of this just a thought). did morosov answer "yes" when the interviewer asked him if he still has feelings for miki? i couldn't really hear so i wasn't able to tell.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:03 pm

what do youmean with get back at miki? what could/ has miki done?
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:29 pm

the good thing is that each time he open his mouth he reaffirm her why she leave him. Its a shame for that girl Elene.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:27 am

Should be past midnight in Japan now.

安藤 美姫さん、お誕生日おめでとうございます!\(^o^)/
Happy Birthday, Miki Ando! ♥

---
Btw, has she changed her twitter account?
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:51 pm

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2013/01/10/kiji/K20130110004953390.html
maybe some of you have already read that on her FB page
she rejected to be listed on top list in JSF last fall after she decided to WD from GPS,which means she lose the sponsorship from them. but she said she still aims for competition.
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2013/01/10/kiji/K20130110004948940.html?feature=related
In addition, she won't be Toyota employee because she said she didn't meet the minimum requirement of the contract, which is attending at least one of competition during 2012~2013 season. even Toyota offered to support her to Sochi, but she may feel she should not take anything from them because she didn't do anything for them. She also wrote in the announcement that she felt very grateful that toyota supported her from 2006 after she was in university , they made origami cranes for her when she got injury praying for her recovery, and also rent bus to take employees to support in 2010 Nats.

sad but made me feel like to love her more.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 am

Wow, SHE rejected to be on top list in JSF?! Now that's a character. Yep!

Part of me wishes that she'll find her former success, but that means that one of the girls (99% sure it'll be Akiko) will be kicked off the team. Yep, Sadly Man it really sucks to be a fan of japanese skaters, there are so many of them who are great, but only 3 spots available. Depressed Crying Stupid rules...
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:49 pm

http://www.artonice.jp/skater.html Miki will be in Art on Ice Japan tour
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:43 am

shikure wrote:
http://www.artonice.jp/skater.html Miki will be in Art on Ice Japan tour
Maybe we'll have a chance to see her current shape... I wonder if she's still seriously considering the option of trying to be a part of the Sochi team...
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:17 pm

Another silly Japanese TV program. Miki was asked to do spin on the top of north pole and she did it!!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wmbgt_140525-%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C%E3%81%AE%E6%9E%9C%E3%81%A6%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A7%E3%82%A4%E3%83%83%E3%83%86q_lifestyle
It's a long

Long lead up and her spin starts around @40:00

She was told to wear cold weather gear but she said she didn't want to wear anything but costume because she's a figure skater.  LOL
She did it at minus 30 degrees Celsius.  affraid
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:22 am

linglang wrote:
Another silly Japanese TV program. Miki was asked to do spin on the top of north pole and she did it!!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wmbgt_140525-%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C%E3%81%AE%E6%9E%9C%E3%81%A6%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A7%E3%82%A4%E3%83%83%E3%83%86q_lifestyle
It's a long

Long lead up and her spin starts around @40:00

She was told to wear cold weather gear but she said she didn't want to wear anything but costume because she's a figure skater.  LOL
She did it at minus 30 degrees Celsius.  affraid

I haven't watched the entire video, just the spin part...how on earth didn't she freeze at (I think it showed) minus 40? affraid  Seriously, I got cold by just watching her dressed up in a thin figure skating costume. So far (in my life) I've only experienced minus 15, and wearing the warmest clothes available, it was still cold. No way could anyone persuade me to wear something thin like a costume, let alone at minus 30/40.  Unconscious
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:31 am

Miki was in Russia many times, I doubt it such a big deal for her  Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:59 am

polosatik wrote:
Miki was in Russia many times, I doubt it such a big deal for her  Hell, no!

lol!  I've forgotten about this. Moscow can be very cold during winter.
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 am

Miki posted a family picture on her instagram:

Miki Ando - Page 9 666fce88gw1ewsstpkk9tj20b40b4glu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miki Ando - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando   Miki Ando - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki Ando
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9