Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News about the unknown country

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

News about the unknown country Empty
PostSubject: News about the unknown country   News about the unknown country Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:23 pm

The "unknown country" here being the US which seems to be the most uninvolved figure skating country right now next to Jamaica (that was a joke)

Anyway does anyone have any news? Other than Evan Lysachek and Dancing With the Stars?
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: News about the unknown country   News about the unknown country Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Figure_skating_love wrote:
Anyway does anyone have any news? Other than Evan Lysachek and Dancing With the Stars?
FSU + IN + skating blogs (e.g., Tony Wheeler, Required Elements) pretty much have things covered... Sweatdrop

The ones that did catch my attention over the last few days - and already reported at the sites above - include:
Like a Star @ heaven The Liberty comp, where Agnes Z. and Ashley seem to be in good shape; PattyChan also lands his first quad (step 4T) here
Like a Star @ heaven Christina Gao doing well at the Detroit comp, landing 3F-3T
Like a Star @ heaven CaroZ changing coaches
Like a Star @ heaven Johnny winning the USFS Skating Magazine's Readers' Choice Award for Skater of the Year (Evan came in second)

Not much else, is there? Whirly
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: News about the unknown country   News about the unknown country Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm

As Clovera said, Icenetwork has much of the US skating news, as well as US forums, and blogs.

Were I get a lot of my info from though (US, and world) if my Figure Skating News gadget on my igoogle page. If you don't have one, they are easy, and fun to make. I also have gmail, which sends me "google alerts". I get a google alert for both figure skating, and Mao asada. So I get an email notification for most new news stories (in English), and videos on anything figure skating or Mao Asada. I'm pretty sure you have to have gmail for this.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News about the unknown country   News about the unknown country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News about the unknown country
Page 1 of 1