Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NHK Trophy 2010

Go down 
+60
roma
SAKURA
tianrushui
chapis
BowbowDaijin
kiki
supportmaoasada
swan
klarification
sweetdream
sapphiresky
chineseteacup
goldmao
Jtsmith1
Artistry
bellarina
ericacsy
sky
jkblues
josling
tigercub
dlnnyc
gurami
jirachiness
will_power
europeanfan
kawaiimao
Lady_in_black
illani
☆Genie
iceskatingfan
PochinkoPotanko
linglang
Dani-Chan
bibi
dangerous_angel_face
inskate
Star85
Pandorina
aoi88
snowdrops24
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
alyssa
maofan93
Haidogirl
SpecialK
Ken Himura
ddmm
tilitom
Mao_Asada_sunrise
purplemaze
maochan
Luckyone
MikiAndoFan#1
polosatik
ballerinamao
Aibhlin
clovera
mingming
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 pm

kaarolcia wrote:
Very pretty hq photo of Mao's free skate Laughing . You can see the whole dress really well here:
http://www.timewarp.jp/images/upload/2010/10/baflo_MJXA101054.jpg

Thank you for this photo~!
Very nice, you can clearly see the details on her dress. I liked the one in Japan Open, but this one is just gorgeous! But hey, when will Mao get a permanent sleeveless dress again for a competitive program?
It almost makes me want to see a new banner with the new costumes! Cloud 9

And I hear ya Genie! TEB, get ready for Mao!
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm so glad you guys are all here. I was so down after NHK Depressed Crying

And Genie, I really hope you're right. I like her program and costumes. She's very elegant.

And Tracy....she IS a COW Very Mad

Just a question, is Mao already out of the GPF eventhough she makes it to the podium at TEB ?
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:38 pm

ddmm wrote:
Just a question, is Mao already out of the GPF eventhough she makes it to the podium at TEB ?

Yes, it's very likely she doesn't qualify for the GPF.

Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Depressed Crying

Maybe it's for the best. Less distractions from the media and more time to rest.
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:54 pm

clovera wrote:
I do appreciate how Tracy was quite supportive this time around though.

Too bad she's still sour at Tat and called the new Tango SP Tat's "leftover"
She really should watch the Ballade EX soon, it's quite excellent for a Tatiana Tarasova leftover... Wink

ETA: Made the post a tad less snarky. Razz

Haha! I couldn't really believed I heard right when she said that... But Tracy is always trying to sell Canadians to Canadians and by now, casual viewers must all be quite convinced that Lori is the second coming. But I find it funny that she seems to have a particular vendetta against TAT. Usually, when Lori or David weren't involved in the choreography, she just doesn't say anything but when it's TAT, boom! She made similar comments when Lysacek had a program choreographed by her and how he "had to consult with his coach and another choreographer (which happened to be Lori if I remember well) to have it fixed." She just seems particularly vindictive...

Anyway, for the first time in two seasons, I was quite happy with CBC's commentary. I again got the feeling that Kurt just really loves Mao and has been worried for her, like many of us. It's just really nice to hear people being so supportive of her after all that we heard.

And I believe in Genie too! Mao has 5 weeks before TEB. It probably won't be perfect by then or even by Nationals, but we know how determined she is. Her PCS were still nice despite her very low technical marks. It can only go up from here.
flower

With this placement, even if she wins TEB, I think it's quite impossible for Mao to make the GPF (or maybe it is, but she would only have 18 points... all the other top skaters would have to crash and burn in at least one event badly enough to earn only 3 points or none at all), and from my POV, it's a good thing. She has a nice rest between NHK and TEB, and then she has another nice one before Nationals. She won't have to travel and she'll be able to regroup.
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:00 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Depressed Crying

Even if she wins gold in TEB?
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 pm

ddmm wrote:
I'm so glad you guys are all here. I was so down after NHK Depressed Crying

And Genie, I really hope you're right. I like her program and costumes. She's very elegant.

And Tracy....she IS a COW Very Mad

Lmao! ROTFLMAO Yes, that's a good description of Tracy, but I'd still take her over Andrea Joyce Rolling Eyes!. At least Tracy was an actual skater!

Mao will probably not make it to the gpf this season. IF she wins her next event she will have a chance, but even then, the chance isn't very big. Although With Yuna and Joannie not being there this season that leaves to big spots. Who knows what can happen. I'm personally more concerned about Mao being able to win her next competition than her making it the the GPF. I agree with you guys, that she should be skating a lot better by then, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's still not up to par. It's not that far away, and she still has a long way to go... Who else is going to be at TEB anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 pm

TEB isn't a deep field this year. Mirai will be there though:

Cynthia PHANEUF
Kiira KORPI
Candice DIDIER
Lena MARROCCO
Mae Berenice MEITE
Sarah HECKEN
Mao ASADA
Haruka IMAI
Fumie SUGURI
Sonia LAFUENTE
Alissa CZISNY
Mirai NAGASU
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 pm

i just loved her hair at the exibition, WOW she looked like a princess with that dress.

i love her exibition, i love all the programs, i want to see them when the time pass it will be incredible.
Back to top Go down
tilitom
Double Axel
Double Axel
tilitom

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:33 am

Sapphiresky,dlnnyc, clovera!!! You dears, thanks for your replies!!! You really have to learn what’s happening outside the rink to understand this sport and I hate to admit this but sometimes I find the outside-the-rink stuff more interesting! Heehee! I’ll listen more closely to commentators from now on. I haven’t been paying attention to any of them. Rolling Eyes

Sweatdrop ddmm and star too, huh? yipes. off to google and youtube tracy...
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:04 am

clovera wrote:
I do appreciate how Tracy was quite supportive this time around though.

Too bad she's still sour at Tat and called the new Tango SP Tat's "leftover"

This conjured up the (admittedly strange) image of TAT wrapping up the Tango program in a take-away box and handing it to Mao Sweatdrop.

The Liebestraum LP is definitely my favourite out of Mao's competitive programs for this season, but I do love the contrast between the mellow and soulful LP and the uber-sensual Tango. And I have a feeling that once Mao hits all the elements in the SP, there'll be so much more 'zing!' to it and everyone (maybe even Tracy! Hell, no!) will have a lot of fun watching Mao enjoy herself on the ice Thumbs up!.
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 am

Btw, does anyone know what Mao's layout was for NHK? Was it the same as JO? Because for the first axel, I felt she was setting up for a 3A. One article also confirmed it was a 3A but they said the 2nd one was a 2A. Not sure. I just hope Mao is not going for two 3A's now. I feel it will be too much for her to take. No
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 am

aoi88 wrote:
MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Depressed Crying

Maybe it's for the best. Less distractions from the media and more time to rest.

Yes, i agree sunny
Let's give her time to relax and train. GPF is not important now. We need to focus on her progress. flower
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 am

aoi88 wrote:

Btw, does anyone know what Mao's layout was for NHK? Was it the same as JO? Because for the first axel, I felt she was setting up for a 3A. One article also confirmed it was a 3A but they said the 2nd one was a 2A. Not sure. I just hope Mao is not going for two 3A's now. I feel it will be too much for her to take. No
I think Mao was aiming at two 3A in the FS. At least that's what I have gathered from various interviews.

I found one more video that I think hasn't been posted here so far. After NHK Mao did an interview with Mai!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7R5WJMsNk

No idea what they are both saying though Sad Could maybe some of our Japanese speakers shed some light?
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:33 am

bellarina wrote:

Cynthia PHANEUF
Kiira KORPI
Candice DIDIER
Lena MARROCCO
Mae Berenice MEITE
Sarah HECKEN
Mao ASADA
Haruka IMAI
Fumie SUGURI
Sonia LAFUENTE
Alissa CZISNY
Mirai NAGASU

Thanks heaps bellarina for the entries list!
I agree it isn't that much deep compared to NHK, that's one thing fortunate for Mao Smile .

My perception on this Mao's next assignment will be a little more challenging for her than the others, I think. I suppose it'll depend on how Mirai Nagasu, Alyssa Czisny, Cynthia Phaneuf , and even Haruka Imai will do on their first GP assignments.
TEB will be Mao's last GP appearance, same goes for all the skaters I've noted above, indeed anything can really happen.
Just like most of you here, my most concern is for Mao to do a much better performance at TEB, than her, qualifying for GP final. The one thing that we can be really sure of is that at TEB we can look forward to see Mao's progress. How much far (or less) she has come from her performance at NHK, and how much work and training she still have to do on her jumps. I'm both optimistic for Mao, at the same time also hoping that she will not put too many pressures on her shoulders coming to Trophée Eric Bompard.

Btw Speaking of Like a Star @ heaven Tracy Wilson, I came across this article from CBCsports.ca :

Like a Star @ heaven http://www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/pjkwong/2010/10/asadas-struggles-show-perils-of-coaching-switch.html

She was saying that what's happening with Mao now this season, will not likely affect her in the Sochi Olympic year, as she thinks this season and 2014 are far away enough.
Tracy also noted that this is the optimal time for a skater to make a coaching change, and at the same time expresses her worries for Mao...

aoi88 wrote:
Btw, does anyone know what Mao's layout was for NHK? Was it the same as JO? Because for the first axel, I felt she was setting up for a 3A. One article also confirmed it was a 3A but they said the 2nd one was a 2A. Not sure. I just hope Mao is not going for two 3A's now. I feel it will be too much for her to take.

Smile I think it's basically the same as in JO, I found this on NHK website:

1 A
2 3F
3 1Lz
4 CCoSp2
5 1A
6 3F+SEQ
7 ChSp1
8 3S
9 FSSp2
10 SlSt3
11 3Lo
12 FCCoSp3

I think with that we can presume she was attempting a 2A3T on the 1st element
and a single 3A on the 5th element. It doesn't seemed likely though that she will attempt two 3A's, as her goal for her LP this season is to put a complete 7 arsenal of triples. Still, not so sure though in the last NHK. Question

Like a Star @ heaven ETA: oops wait, I just noticed this, I think the article on Tracy Wilson I mentioned above was the same as the one already posted on the other thread by Aoi88, I was too engrossed in all the video clips I just found out on Murakami Kanako that I had'nt notice it was indeed posted earlier. No intentions of Double Posting though , my apologies Worship
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 am

[quote="purplemaze"]
bellarina wrote:

Smile I think it's basically the same as in JO, I found this on NHK website:

1 A
2 3F
3 1Lz
4 CCoSp2
5 1A
6 3F+SEQ
7 ChSp1
8 3S
9 FSSp2
10 SlSt3
11 3Lo
12 FCCoSp3

I think with that we can presume she was attempting a 2A3T on the 1st element
and a single 3A on the 5th element. It doesn't seemed likely though that she will attempt two 3A's, as her goal for her LP this season is to put a complete 7 arsenal of triples. Still, not so sure though in the last NHK. Question

That's what I think too. If she wanted to add another 3A and keep the 3T, the only way would be to change one of the 3F to a 3F-3T, which I don't think it's likely at this point. The articles are pretty vague about the 3A thing. It makes me think they are not sure about her layout either. Razz They keep mentioning two 3A's Mao does but that could also mean she does one in SP and one in LP.
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:55 am

Just wanted to say that I love Mao’s new tango SP! And I love the FS dress she wore at Japan Open she should have kept it…

I’m not worried about Mao’s jumps, I know she’ll come back strong at Worlds. We’ll just have to trust Sato and see what happens. And keep on cheering on Mao of course. Sato kind of reminds me of a turtle. A bit slow but wise, we might not see progress that quickly but I’m sure the wait will be worth it.

I’m really impressed with Caroline Zhang, her flip looks great! The lutz entrance is still weird though…does anyone know who helped her with the flip? Ooh and is it just me or does Caroline has really small feet compared to the other skaters?

I’m happy for Carolina Kostner, she seems a lot more confident than last season, she totally deserved first place even without flip or lutz.

BTW I just watched Mao’s freeskate at NHK 2008, her performance gave me goosebumps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:32 pm

ClairDeMao wrote:

I’m not worried about Mao’s jumps, I know she’ll come back strong at Worlds. We’ll just have to trust Sato and see what happens. And keep on cheering on Mao of course. Sato kind of reminds me of a turtle. A bit slow but wise, we might not see progress that quickly but I’m sure the wait will be worth it.

Yes, I agree with you about Sato. I might even take it a step farther, and say what's going on with him and Mao kind of reminds me of Mr. Miyagi and one of his students. lol. He's kind of quiet, and stern, and it might even seem like he's not even doing you any good at first. But he's really very wise, and when you start to make progress, you come to see that he's really teaching you a lot of very valuable stuff. Mr. Miyagi also aways taught his students patience. Mao is definitely going to have to be patient with Sato, who has implied that he doesn't want to rush things, and that the process will take time.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Star85 wrote:
Yes, I agree with you about Sato. I might even take it a step farther, and say what's going on with him and Mao kind of reminds me of Mr. Miyagi and one of his students. lol.

Lesson One: Skates on Skates off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 pm

ClairDeMao wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Yes, I agree with you about Sato. I might even take it a step farther, and say what's going on with him and Mao kind of reminds me of Mr. Miyagi and one of his students. lol.

Laugh
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 pm

ClairDeMao wrote:
Star85 wrote:

That quote made my day!

Now I can imagine Mao practicing relentlessly, with Sato observing her from above. Oh no, now he became a hermit lookalike in my imagination, complete with an old man wise staff! Razz

This isn't Karate Kid anymore. XD
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:23 pm

aoi88 wrote:
MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
ddmm wrote:

Depressed Crying

Thank you!
It's sad not to be able to see Mao in the GPF for 2 consecutive years but well...
I used to think that it would give her time to rest and practise but I'm not sure now: I feel that the more she stays away from competitions, the more she gets nervous when performing.
Any how, I 'm looking for TEB.

And Aoi88, I love your avatar!!!!!! Mao's sooo elegant.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm

[quote="kaarolcia"]
aoi88 wrote:

I found one more video that I think hasn't been posted here so far. After NHK Mao did an interview with Mai!

Thanks for the link!!
Translation of Mai and Mao parts only Razz

No idea what they are both saying though Sad Could maybe some of our Japanese speakers shed some light?

Mai: After one day, I suppose you calmed down. Please tell me how you feel now.
Mao: Well, now … after one day my mind’s changed considerably. I’m not depressed at all. Even yesterday, I thought “I knew it’d go like this.” I think I’ve started to move on.
Mai: How?
Mao: I’m thinking only about my practice for the next competition.
Mai: Please level with me. How much were you ready before the competition?
Mao: But … 50% probably? It was far away from 100%. After I came over here and during the official practices, I started to land the jumps thanks to positive tension. But it was only a brief moment. I wasn’t perfect to deliver jumps all the time. I started to rework on my jumps and I’ve come to the stage recently where I’m able to land jumps individually and consistency has improved to some extent.

Mai: How come you though you wanted to correct your jumps?
Mao: Because I didn’t feel fit with my jumps.
Mai: Was there anything that triggered it?
Mao: Well ... I felt the need immediately after the Olympics.
Mai: To correct jumps?
Mao: Yes.
Mai: Why after the Olympics?
Mao: Well … because I hadn’t felt right about my jumps. My intention is not start from scratch, instead I want to bring back the jumps that I used to land. The jumps that I executed at 2005 GPF because I think I’m not so much different from myself back then.

Mao: I’m not worried at all. I know what I am doing. I’ve got a clear vision in my mind. So, If I succeed in landing all those jumps … well I want to see it happen as soon as possible. I’m always wishing to deliver usual and perfect performances.

I'm glad to hear that Mao's got clear vision in her mind! It's an important element of success. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:30 pm

bellarina wrote:

Cynthia PHANEUF
Kiira KORPI
Candice DIDIER
Lena MARROCCO
Mae Berenice MEITE
Sarah HECKEN
Mao ASADA
Haruka IMAI
Fumie SUGURI
Sonia LAFUENTE
Alissa CZISNY
Mirai NAGASU

That actually shouldn't be too hard of a challenge for Mao, After we cross of the lower ranked skaters i really only think that Mirai, and maybe Haruka and Fumie are any real challenge for her. This is assuming she performs her best. Mirai has an injury so we'll have to wait and see how well she does. Hopefully not too bad, i want Mao to win but i still like Mirai
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 pm

[quote="linglang"]
kaarolcia wrote:
aoi88 wrote:

Thanks for the link!!
Translation of Mai and Mao parts only Razz

Mai: After one day, I suppose you calmed down. Please tell me how you feel now.
Mao: Well, now … after one day my mind’s changed considerably. I’m not depressed at all. Even yesterday, I thought “I knew it’d go like this.” I think I’ve started to move on.
Mai: How?
Mao: I’m thinking only about my practice for the next competition.
Mai: Please level with me. How much were you ready before the competition?
Mao: But … 50% probably? It was far away from 100%. After I came over here and during the official practices, I started to land the jumps thanks to positive tension. But it was only a brief moment. I wasn’t perfect to deliver jumps all the time. I started to rework on my jumps and I’ve come to the stage recently where I’m able to land jumps individually and consistency has improved to some extent.

Mai: How come you though you wanted to correct your jumps?
Mao: Because I didn’t feel fit with my jumps.
Mai: Was there anything that triggered it?
Mao: Well ... I felt the need immediately after the Olympics.
Mai: To correct jumps?
Mao: Yes.
Mai: Why after the Olympics?
Mao: Well … because I hadn’t felt right about my jumps. My intention is not start from scratch, instead I want to bring back the jumps that I used to land. The jumps that I executed at 2005 GPF because I think I’m not so much different from myself back then.

Mao: I’m not worried at all. I know what I am doing. I’ve got a clear vision in my mind. So, If I succeed in landing all those jumps … well I want to see it happen as soon as possible. I’m always wishing to deliver usual and perfect performances.

I'm glad to hear that Mao's got clear vision in her mind! It's an important element of success. Thumbs up!

"I know what I am doing. I’ve got a clear vision in my mind." Wow! This is what makes me love Mao! This is what makes me a huge fan! She has her goals. She knows what she wants, and she knows how to get it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NHK Trophy 2010   NHK Trophy 2010 - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHK Trophy 2010
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next