Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Santa

Go down 
+9
aoi88
clovera
kaarolcia
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
europeanfan
bellarina
klarification
polosatik
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

Secret Santa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:21 am

great idea cheers
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 am

dawnsherearequiet wrote:
I'm in. Sweatdrop
Thank you so much! You added to the list!

Thanks everyone for sharing your ideas!aoi, I like your idea. I'm going to PM Genie! sunny
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 pm

aoi88 wrote:
Maybe we can ask Genie to do it. She's our moderator after all. Wink We can all make something for her, in exchange for sacrificing an opportunity to be a participant. That way no one alone will be doing double duty. It's kinda like how you leave milk and cookies for Santa as a thank you for bringing you gifts. santa

I would love to it. PM'ed you back polosatik! To be honest, I'm very bad with making things, in general haha! But I love this idea and I would love to coordinate this event with polosatik. Hope everybody will have fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 am

Aren't other members interested? Please join! cheers
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:27 am

What about Genie polosatik? Wink Did she answer you?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 am

europeanfan wrote:
What about Genie polosatik? Wink Did she answer you?
See Genie's post above. Very Happy Yep, she agreed!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Ok people I give one more day and then entries will be closed! Razz
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:09 pm

^ Oh wow, polosatik, your icon and signature are STUNNING! Wow! Just had to comment on that...and I guess it bumps this thread too Smile
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 am

So what's happening? Only nine participants???
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 am

klarification wrote:
10 Razz
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:33 am

polosatik wrote:
klarification wrote:
10 Razz

I think it's a pretty good number, considering we're already so close to Christmas now. Smile
Better start someone assigning the numbers for us!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:52 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:
klarification wrote:
10 Razz

I think it's a pretty good number, considering we're already so close to Christmas now. Smile
Better start someone assigning the numbers for us!
I agree with you Pochi! So I'm closing the entries!
We have 10 participants, so please everyone choose a number from 1 to 10!
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 pm

7 santa
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:15 pm

2 Smile
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:25 pm

8 cat
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Oh shoot. I was going to sign up. Last time I was on, I was just about to, but I had to get off the computer, and have been too busy to get back on for a few days. Oh well. If they decide to do that Yuna forum santa thing, I can participate in that. No big deal Smile
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Star85 wrote:
Oh shoot. I was going to sign up. Last time I was on, I was just about to, but I had to get off the computer, and have been too busy to get back on for a few days. Oh well. If they decide to do that Yuna forum santa thing, I can participate in that. No big deal Smile
Oh sorry Star! I can put you in! But we need another member for even number! Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:33 pm

polosatik wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Oh sorry Star! I can put you in! But we need another member for even number! Anyone?

It's ok. If someone else comes along wanting to do it, then we'll have an extra person in me here to participate. If not, no big deal.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:37 pm

polosatik wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Are you sure we need an even number to do this? scratch
I mean...for example, person number 1 was chosen to make a present for number 2. But that doesn't mean the number 2 person has to instantly be the one to make a present for person number 1, right?

We can image a circle made by all the numbers at random like 4-8-6-9-3-11-5-2-7-1-10. Person number 4 will make a present for person number 8, person number 8 will make a present for person number 6 and so on. Person number 10 will make a present for person number 4. Genie will be the ony one who knows in what order she created the circle of numbers. And so she will imform us which person we are assigned to make a present for as planned. In this way, I think we don't need an even number of participants. Star85 can join us without any problems. Or am I missing something here? Question

ETA:And I'll be number 9! cat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Are you sure we need an even number to do this? scratch
I mean...for example, person number 1 was chosen to make a present for number 2. But that doesn't mean the number 2 person has to instantly be the one to make a present for person number 1, right?

We can image a circle made by all the numbers at random like 4-8-6-9-3-11-5-2-7-1-10. Person number 4 will make a present for person number 8, person number 8 will make a present for person number 6 and so on. Person number 10 will make a present for person number 4. Genie will be the ony one who knows in what order she created the circle of numbers. And so she will imform us which person we are assigned to make a present for as planned. In this way, I think we don't need an even number of participants. Star85 can join us without any problems. Or am I missing something here? Question

ETA:And I'll be number 9! cat
Oh God...you're right Pochi! Very Mad I should have more sleep!

So I put Star in participants !
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 pm

I also put the numbers which you have chosen at the first page, near the participants list. I hope it will make the whole thing easier, first check the list and make sure the number you want to chose is not taken already!
sunny
Back to top Go down
dawnsherearequiet

dawnsherearequiet

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Last edited by dawnsherearequiet on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:50 pm

4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Oh ok. Yeah you're totally right pochinko cheers. So I pick a number then? Ok... how about 3. I don't think I saw anyone take that one.
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:45 pm

10 santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next