Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?

Go down 
+6
Star85
PochinkoPotanko
aoi88
ballerinamao
polosatik
europeanfan
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Empty
PostSubject: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:21 am

I have an idea:

We’re playing game “Secret Santa” on our forum , why don’t we play some game with YNKF? I think it would be great way to prove all those crazy people on youtube, there’s no war between TRUE fans of Yuna and Mao.

We could send them (YNKF) a message that we want to give their forum some special gift ( 1 or 2 montages with Yuna) for Christmas and we would be really happy if they did something similar in return Smile Two or three days before christmas we can upload montages from both forums on youtube and write that there were made by forums of Mao Asada and Yuna Kim : ) What do you think about that? I think it would be nice gesture and thanks to it we can show other people than being Mao’s fan doesn’t mean being Yuna’s hater & Vice Versa.

I know that because of our game “Secret Santa” we can have some problems with time for all those things, but we have 3 weeks, I think we can do it. What do you think about that?
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:24 am

I've made a mistake writing title of the topic... Unconscious please, forgive me that Escape
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:26 am

europeanfan wrote:
I have an idea:

We’re playing game “Secret Santa” on our forum , why don’t we play some game with YNKF? I think it would be great way to prove all those crazy people on youtube, there’s no war between TRUE fans of Yuna and Mao.

We could send them (YNKF) a message that we want to give their forum some special gift ( 1 or 2 montages with Yuna) for Christmas and we would be really happy if they did something similar in return Smile Two or three days before christmas we can upload montages from both forums on youtube and write that there were made by forums of Mao Asada and Yuna Kim : ) What do you think about that? I think it would be nice gesture and thanks to it we can show other people than being Mao’s fan doesn’t mean being Yuna’s hater & Vice Versa.

I know that because of our game “Secret Santa” we can have some problems with time for all those things, but we have 3 weeks, I think we can do it. What do you think about that?
The most funny thing, I posted Secret santa at YNKF forum too. Very Happy ROTFLMAO There are also 10 participants so far.
But I'm not sure if they want to get and give something from our forum, but I can ask them. Since now it's a common project, thanks to me! Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:33 am

So you will be double-secret santa santa santa

Ask them polosatik if you can, I think it would be interesing project flower
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 am

europeanfan wrote:

I don't feel well about it, strangely on both forums last time atmosphere is not so cheerful. Here, we all know,Mao is going through hard time, there ,Yuna is not competing and members started to fight with each other. And mostly if they do share with us gifts, Fevers can attack YNKF again and no one knows how it will end. So,I'm kind of afraid to ask.
Sweatdrop
I really want to hear what Mao fans think about it!
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:44 pm

well I have to say I find the project interesting, and at the same time I am afraid that it could lead to the opposite effect... because I don't know how most of there feelings are to mao, and it wouldn't surprise me if there were some yuna fans who practically don't like mao and would get mad by just having other people who like mao to or cheer for her. I mean I really don't know much about yuna forum, because I'm obviously a mao fan... I really don't know, but if the project is succesful, it would be worth it... because I have to say I am beginning to get tired of reading all these sick comment on mao's video's as well as other skaters... and if this project may stop those sick comments I wouldn't mind... but that also depends on how people normarly are at yuna kim forum... because if there are many of those people who hate mao, then i don't want to have anything to do with them, and the project would be a waste of time...

Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Um, I don't really like this idea because a joined project means some members there are going to come to this forum and naturally they won't like some of things written here as Mao fans here feel the same about some of the things said about Mao on that forum. This could potentially cause a lot of unnecessary conflicts that I don't really want to see. I prefer that our project remains exclusive to this forum.

We also have to remember a lot of the users here and there are exclusive fans of each skater. There are also those that like both skaters but don't feel the incentive to do actually make a montage or something for both.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 pm

polosatik wrote:
europeanfan wrote:

I don't feel well about it, strangely on both forums last time atmosphere is not so cheerful. Here, we all know,Mao is going through hard time, there ,Yuna is not competing and members started to fight with each other. And mostly if they do share with us gifts, Fevers can attack YNKF again and no one knows how it will end. So,I'm kind of afraid to ask.
Sweatdrop
I really want to hear what Mao fans think about it!

Maybe, if some members in our forum are feeling up to doing this, those participating can all write a short messages expressing what they like about Yuna. Then somebody can edit it into something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4AiIk0oN-M I introduced this video with translations in another thread ( https://maoasada.forumotion.net/figure-skating-montages-f11/why-do-you-support-mao-video-t911.htm ) but most of you didn't seem to notice. It has photos of Mao and answers from over 10 people to the question 'Why do you support Mao even when she's not doing well?'. We can title the video something like 'What Mao fans like about Yuna', and gather answers and photos of Yuna which the participants want to have used when their answers are introduced, edit them, add music, end the video with words like 'Mao and Yuna are not enemies. They are good rivals. We believe and hope there can be peace and even friendship between Mao fans and Yuna fans. Both skaters are admirable athletes, let us not make them feel ashamed of their fans' or something touching like that.

But I think it may be better for us to create a video like this for YNKF as a surprise present. Not a joined project with YNKF. If polosatik asks the members there if they want to exchange presents with us, I feel there'll be arguments, and we might end up causing the kind of trouble they do not need now. Still, I don't think we're ready to do something together yet, but we can take the first step. We can create a video like something I've suggested in the upper paragraph, something which won't take that much time to create, upload it in the MaoAsadaFanForum Channel in Youtube, noting it's a Christmas present from our forum to YNKF, and polosatik can simply tell people there the video link. In simple words, we can present them a Christmas gift, and leave the choice to accept it or not to each member in YNKF.

I'm not that fond of Yuna as a person as you all know, but I do not hate her, and I do think her jumps are spectacular, and can't help enjoying her pros. More than that, I've come to appreciate her as being a good rival for Mao to compete with all these years. But I sometimes get upset by the Korean media praising her too much and treating Mao like nothing in comparison, so in the past I've tended to take may frustration out on Yuna, who has nothing to do with how mean her country's media is to Mao, and I feel bad about myself about it. So, if there are at least like, 10 - 15 people in our forum who is up to participating in this project, I'd like to join too if you all don't mind.

Besides, many of my country's Mao fans are going too far these days in bashing Yuna. The terrible things they write about her in some BBS (not my Japanese forum), are terrible, and I get sick of reading them. I don't like seeing my people act like this, so I'm hoping maybe a project like this might cool them down a bit. There are still reasonable Mao fans, who although have difficulty liking Yuna after the impeding accusations, admit she is a fine skater and that she does have qualities which they still admire...at least my blog readers are mostly like that.

Most of the hatred between Mao and Yuna fans were created by some of those extremes. Not Mao and Yuna. They don't hate eachother. It's some of their fans and extreme nationalists on both sides who are causing trouble. It maybe about time for us fans to give both skaters a break. And I'd feel better if us Mao fans made the first move.

I am willing to do the editing again, if you all like this idea. I'm already labelled by some extreme Mao fans in my country as a Yuna defender, so what have I got to lose? But please keep your messages under 50 words. The shorter the better. No need for avatars this time, just choose which photos of Yuna you'd like to have shown with your messages. And let's all use our IDs in this forum for signatures.

So, this is my suggestion. What does everyone else think? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Wow! Pochi, you're genius!!!!!!! affraid How that thought came to your head? it's unbelievable! You're the best gift to us! Worship
I'm all for this project, but let's wait if more people want to participate.
Btw, I will post about video which you have shared with us! I love that Vasya's commentaries sound there. Wub
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Btw, those who don't think this is all such a good idea, simply don't have to participate. If europeanfan can gather a certain number of members who would like to do it, I think it would be fine for them to do it anyway. But I do think it still should be an only one way present from our side to them. I'm sure at least some reasonable members in Yuna forum will be pleasantly surprised by our gesture, and think again how stupid this fan war has become. Of course they'll be others who will just ignore or make fun of whatever we send them, but who cares? I thought this wouldn't work at first as well as aoi and ballerinamao, too. But I gave it some thought, and felt that Mao would probabaly be happy and proud of us if we did do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Yes, after reading the idea, I kind of felt like we should do something similar to what Pochinko proposed. And yes, asking them to do a project in return may get mixed results from them. I don't see how this could. I guess a video montage is the only thing we can all really participate in, unless someone comes up with a better idea. What, is it going to be? Something like, "Merry Christmas Yuna Kim forum, from the Mao Asada Fan forum"? I can make a little message or picture to be added in if we decide to do the project.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:58 pm

The general consensus among the people in YNKF is that Mao's pretty much an okay skater and they have nothing against her. Exclusive fans cannot be avoided though. And well, the people at Fevers can sometimes be too harsh, and if they read comments about Yuna fans suddenly supporting Mao because of Yuna's absence... Well, let's just say that they become touchy after that.

Anyway, I like Pochi's idea. I'm glad she's volunteering to edit for us again, I think it pretty much says how much of a big heart Pochi has, despite not liking Yuna that much. But us discussing here pretty much ruins the surprise. I know some people there lurk over here. Razz
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 pm

I think we'd better hurry and find out whether we have enough people who want to participate. So maybe europeanfan or polosatik can PM some of the memebers who'd probabaly willing to join, rather than waiting for them to realize this thread.

I also think it would be nice if some participants could create their own artworks of Yuna like Star85 suggested to be shown with their messages, instead of just picking favored photos. But you all have to move very fast! Much faster than when we made Mao's birthday dvd.

But I also thought, we can do the present exchanging thing amonst forum members for Christmas which polosatik suggested, and create the video present for Yuna's forum as a New Years gift. That'll give me a bit more time to edit.

However, if you guys are really up to this, start finding participants now! Many people sent their stuff to bellarina way after the deadline when we made Mao's birthday dvd, and that caused hell for me! So, message under 50 words, a photo or an artwork from each participant by the 15th of this month if it should be a Chistmas present, 20th of this month if it should be a new years present. Plus this time I'm taking no requests for BGMs. It'll take too much time to add up everyone's opinions, so let me do the music choosing (I'm thinking blending some music from Yuna's past performances might be simple and nice). And I can help do the editing only. Somebody else please manage the project like bellarina did for Mao's dvd project. These are my conditions for doing the editing.
Oh, and no requests on whether or not participants want or do not want to have the video on Youtube. Nobody will show their faces, not even illustrated avatars, and we'll all use our IDs in this forum, there should be no problem. Smile

ETA:And yeah...as klarification says, it won't be a surprise for YNKF I guess. But that's not much of a problem, cause I think they'll still be pretty surprised when they read all the nice things the participants have to say about Yuna. And about the timing...Yuna not competing this season except for Worlds...I think is actually all the better for us to do it now. Some of us can write messages that they're looking forward to her Arirang and Giselle, and it won't sound like sarcasm because Mao's not doing so well this season anyway. If Mao were winning every competition she entered this season during Yuna's absence, this would surely not be the right time to do it, but since not...I think this is a good opportunity. Besides, I'm worried Yuna might really retire after Worlds. We can't do this after she's gone you know? Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:31 pm

I agree with Pochi, we need to hurry up. I'm starting PMing members right now.

Btw Star, did you get my PM? I want Secret Santa to be successful!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Pochi, the idea is very good. But I have a suggestion. Can we just dedicate a video to Yuna with emphasis on friendly rivalry with Mao? What I mean is to make this gift for Yuna herself and not to YNKF. Polosatik can post the link to the video in the forum. It's just that it seems several members at that forum have a unfavorable impression of our forum, even some of the members who like Mao have expressed a certain dislike for our forum. I don't know how our video will change their minds. In fact, to be a little cynical, some of them may feel we're trying to correct our image or our efforts are not genuine. And I don't think it's fair for members who put effort into this type of project to read these kind of feedback.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

aoi88 wrote:
Pochi, the idea is very good. But I have a suggestion. Can we just dedicate a video to Yuna with emphasis on friendly rivalry with Mao? What I mean is to make this gift for Yuna herself and not to YNKF. Polosatik can post the link to the video in the forum. It's just that it seems several members at that forum have a unfavorable impression of our forum, even some of the members who like Mao have expressed a certain dislike for our forum. I don't know how our video will change their minds. In fact, to be a little cynical, some of them may feel we're trying to correct our image or our efforts are not genuine. And I don't think it's fair for members who put effort into this type of project to read these kind of feedback.

I'm not sure, if that would be a better idea to be honest...I personally, do not feel like I have any message I want to send to Yuna herself. I thought europeanfan's suggestion might be a good idea, as a effort to calm the war down a bit between us and Yuna fans. That's why I thought it's worth doing. Sending Yuna a message from us would also be nice, but the concept would become totally different.

Like you, I've read alot of comments by members in YNKF who do not like Mao. I know there are many people like that there. But I also noticed that there are those who appreciate Mao too, and they always defend her when other members bash Yuna. Not just polosatik and Yasin. There are lots more reasonable Yuna fans there, as much as we have lots of reasonable Mao fans who like Yuna too in our forum.

Now, I don't think our present to them will automatically change the minds of those who are against Mao of course. However, those who are not like those crazy Yuna fans in YNKF will understand us a bit more, and will feel more strongly that their extreme members are wrong. Our gesture may inspire them to try to correct such members more than before. At the same time, I think it's about time somebody uploaded a video in Youtube which would prove not all Mao and Yuna fans enjoy this war. There are still so many vids provoking fans on each side being uploaded almost everyday. Those videos give figure fans in general the impression that all Mao and Yuna fans hate eachother. So I think it would be meaningful to present something from one side to the other, even if to some twisted people, it may seem like we're just promoting how mature Mao fans are. Those kinds of twisted people we probabaly can never convince of anything. But I still believe many people will see our video and take it as it is.

But this is just my opinion. I'm the type of person who basically doesn't care much about how others regard me or the stuff I make, cause I believe that people who can understand will understand correctly, even if they are few. I don't expect this to change everything at all. It'll be just kind of a first step for things to get better. But if everyone thinks making a message video to Yuna instead is a better idea, that's fine with me. I'll just stick to editing and not participate in writing a message in that case. Yep!

Maybe if we title the video 'To all Yuna fans : What we like about Yuna', and not dedicate the video only to YNKF, it might solve your worries a bit? Question
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah, it's a nice idea. I know they probably hate some of us, but it could be a way to make peace.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
aoi88 wrote:

I'm not sure, if that would be a better idea to be honest...I personally, do not feel like I have any message I want to send to Yuna herself. I thought europeanfan's suggestion might be a good idea, as a effort to calm the war down a bit between us and Yuna fans. That's why I thought it's worth doing. Sending Yuna a message from us would also be nice, but the concept would become totally different.

Oh I see. I guess we just have different opinions on this Pochi. Razz Personally, I feel much more comfortable sending a message to Yuna than to her fans. I am just doubtful that this whole make peace thing will make any difference because people tend to believe what they want to believe. But I guess you're more of a optimist than I am, so just go ahead with what you planned. I was simply making a suggestion. Although I'm not going to participate in this project, I wish for its success nonetheless. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

aoi88 wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
aoi88 wrote:

Oh I see. I guess we just have different opinions on this Pochi. Razz Personally, I feel much more comfortable sending a message to Yuna than to her fans. I am just doubtful that this whole make peace thing will make any difference because people tend to believe what they want to believe. But I guess you're more of a optimist than I am, so just go ahead with what you planned. I was simply making a suggestion. Although I'm not going to participate in this project, I wish for its success nonetheless. Thumbs up!

Well, let's wait to hear what the others think. Maybe your idea might be better afterall.
And I'm not that optimistic either! Laugh
Those who'll understand will understand, those who won't will never understand. I'm with you on that!
Just want those who will understand to know what kind of people we are once and for all! Smile
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 pm

aoi88 wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
aoi88 wrote:

No one is really against our forum at YNKF. I tried really hard to defend out forum so even people don't visit it, they don't have so bad vision about Mao forum. And I told them that I will do everything for Mao and Yuna fans to handle well together, I want this war to come to an end finally.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 am

I am willing to join this, but aoi88 is right in saying that it might be better to dedicate something for Yuna instead. I know where europeanfan is coming from, but right now I think we have nothing to prove to YNKF or any other forums out there that we are not this war-loving, aggressive extreme community. Well, maybe that's exaggerating it a little, but I'm sure whatever we would do would be a genuine gesture on our part.

Pochi suggested about giving it on New Year and I like that idea better. We already have the Secret Santa, and I am sure that Pochi has a life outside the net so I don't think it's very fair to her even if she's volunteering for us again. So please let's hurry. Maybe the themes can be:

1. Things We Like About Yuna
2. Gisele and Arirang: Breaking New Grounds in Terms of Artistry
3. Yuna's Picture Vault: Our Fave Pic of Yuna and Why We Chose It
4. Yuna's Music Vault: Our Fave Program of Yuna and Why We Chose It

Etc, etc. Actually, for the sake of our privacy, maybe we can create a secret thread (if it's possible) and discuss it there properly. I don't like talking about this here, as if publicly announcing all our plans. And another suggestion, we take ALL the opinions, greetings, art, essays, blend whatever we planned to give to Yuna and then have Pochi (or other willing members) edit them as a whole. No usernames. Just the name of Mao Asada Fan Forum. It's like making one big scrapbook under the name of one person, although this time we are using our forum name in the place of the participants' names. But if people want to be given credit, then it's more than alright!

I know I'm not making sense, but I had this crazy idea of us bonding together and doing an activity like this. For example, every four months we pick a skater (or skaters) and then we compile a list of what we like about that skater, what music we want that skater to skate, and so and so forth. And then we post it again under the name of Mao Asada Fan Forum. That way, no one can say that we only did this project because we wanted to look 'proper' in front of Yuna's fans. Maybe it might also be a way to appreciate other skaters out there.

But this is just me being ambitious. A lot of the members here aren't active enough. Sad
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:18 am

I'm so happy to see that so many of you are intrested in this idea!!! Very Happy I'm sorry that I'm answering so late but I have very busy weekend (deadlines in work... Rolling Eyes ) On Tuesday I have a day off from work and university so I can start doing something Wink

I love idea of PochinkoPotanko and klarification (well... actually I love all ideas Very Happy)!!
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
So, message under 50 words, a photo or an artwork from each participant by the 15th of this month if it should be a Chistmas present, 20th of this month if it should be a new years present. Plus this time I'm taking no requests for BGMs. It'll take too much time to add up everyone's opinions, so let me do the music choosing (I'm thinking blending some music from Yuna's past performances might be simple and nice). And I can help do the editing only. Somebody else please manage the project like bellarina did for Mao's dvd project. These are my conditions for doing the editing.

I thought I would do it, but I'm glad you want to do it too (did I understand you correctly?) Many Hearts Of course if you want me to help you I can do whatever you want Confetti I agree with you New Year is better date than Christmas time. We would have more time to do it.

Thank you all for so much enthusiasm Thank you!

You're right klarification, secret thread would be great idea, but how to do it? I have no idea.

klarification wrote:

I know I'm not making sense, but I had this crazy idea of us bonding together and doing an activity like this. For example, every four months we pick a skater (or skaters) and then we compile a list of what we like about that skater, what music we want that skater to skate, and so and so forth. And then we post it again under the name of Mao Asada Fan Forum. That way, no one can say that we only did this project because we wanted to look 'proper' in front of Yuna's fans. Maybe it might also be a way to appreciate other skaters out there.

i looooooooove this idea!!! Wub Wub Wub But currently let's do our first step for YNKF Wink I think the most important decision is: Who is a coordinator?

Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 am

klarification wrote:

But this is just me being ambitious. A lot of the members here aren't active enough. Sad

I think this is a lovely idea. There are a lot of skaters out there that I appreciate, namely Akiko, Taka-chan, Joannie, Dai-chan, Plushy, Johnny, Tomas, Armin, etc. (many others too, but this list could turn out quite long...). I know nothing about blends and artwork and computer editing, but I can write! So if I can simply chose a fav photo and add a greeting or a small message to it, I think I could manage. Sadly, I had to pull out of the birthday project for Mao because I had absolutely no time, but I finally have a bit of time to keep up with this forum again, so I'd like to get involved. Just tell me what, where and when, and I'm in!

Starting this with Yu-Na would certainly make a good peace offering, but I agree that this should be for Yu-Na and not for YNKF. I actually never visited that forum (not that I'm not interested, but I usually have a pretty hectic life and keeping up with this forum is hard enough already lol) so I have no idea what they think of us or what tensions there are, but whatever we chose to do for Yu-Na, I'm sure every member over there will perceive it differently, as would probably be the case over here should the situation be reversed. So let's do what we want and let them do the perceiving how they want

Anyway, if there are enough people interested, then let's do it!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Ok, may be we should make a poll? I mean if we are going to make gift to YNKF or to Yuna.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 am

Are we still going to go for this idea? I have no problem with it. A gift from Mao Asada Fan Forum to YNKF wouldn't hurt, but something dedicated to Yuna would be slightly better, all things considering. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next