Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?

Go down 
+6
Star85
PochinkoPotanko
aoi88
ballerinamao
polosatik
europeanfan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:35 am

klarification wrote:
Are we still going to go for this idea? I have no problem with it. A gift from Mao Asada Fan Forum to YNKF wouldn't hurt, but something dedicated to Yuna would be slightly better, all things considering. Smile

If polosatik and europeanfan can't seem to gather participants at this point, maybe we should consider this project after Christmas and New Years. I was also thinking, whether we send our messages to YNKF or Yuna, it might be better to wait till Worlds is over maybe. scratch

There are quite alot of people making a big deal out of Yuna performing to Arirang in Japan, which according to them is a song which represents the spirit of resistance against Japan from historical viewpoints. I find this pretty ridiculous. Hardly anyone knows the song in Japan, so I'm pretty sure almost nobody is bothered about Yuna skating to it. I'm certainly not. But I have a feeling some people are going to try to make her performance into a nationalistic issue after Worlds. Some people who aren't true FS fans. Those who are taking advantage of the Mao-Yuna fan war, trying to create it into something racist and political. So, maybe it might work better if we send a message to Yuna and her fans where we stand in such a situation at that point rather than now. Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm sorry again that I'm so late, I was really busy Crying or Very sad

polosatik wrote:
Ok, may be we should make a poll? I mean if we are going to make gift to YNKF or to Yuna.

I think it would take too much time to make a poll. Most of us agree that a gift for Yuna would be much better idea than a gift for YNKF so let’s do it Smile

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I am willing to do the editing again, if you all like this idea. I'm already labelled by some extreme Mao fans in my country as a Yuna defender, so what have I got to lose? But please keep your messages under 50 words. The shorter the better. No need for avatars this time, just choose which photos of Yuna you'd like to have shown with your messages. And let's all use our IDs in this forum for signatures.

So, this is my suggestion. What does everyone else think? Smile

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

However, if you guys are really up to this, start finding participants now! Many people sent their stuff to bellarina way after the deadline when we made Mao's birthday dvd, and that caused hell for me! So, message under 50 words, a photo or an artwork from each participant by the 15th of this month if it should be a Chistmas present, 20th of this month if it should be a new years present. Plus this time I'm taking no requests for BGMs. It'll take too much time to add up everyone's opinions, so let me do the music choosing (I'm thinking blending some music from Yuna's past performances might be simple and nice). And I can help do the editing only. Somebody else please manage the project like bellarina did for Mao's dvd project. These are my conditions for doing the editing.
Oh, and no requests on whether or not participants want or do not want to have the video on Youtube. Nobody will show their faces, not even illustrated avatars, and we'll all use our IDs in this forum, there should be no problem. Smile

You're right PP, we need to hurry up. So let's start now:

Who is in? Very Happy

Just like PP said: If you want to participate you have to send a message under 50 words, a photo or an artwork from each participant by the 20th of this month

I think that beside our private feeling about her skating we can also emphasize her friendly rivalry with Mao, the fact she always challenges her and they both are better because they compete with each other etc.

Like I understand: polosatik, klarification, Star85, aio88(?), chiyori and of course PochinkoPotanko - you are willing to do it? santa

So now we need more participants: WHO IS IN? Very Happy

Are there someone who wants to join us?? We're waiting for you!!
Back to top Go down
dawnsherearequiet

dawnsherearequiet

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Last edited by dawnsherearequiet on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 pm

Ok I'm a little confused. I thought the initial idea of this whole thing was to be kind of a peace offering to Yuna fans from Mao fans, in light of the holiday season. Since then, a lot of different ideas have been proposed, and no one really knows what the plan is.... I for one, like the original idea most, but the other ones aren't bad either. Like Pochinco, I don't really have anything I want to say to Yuna. I respect her, and think she's good and all, but I still don't really care for her skating all that much. I don't really feel like going out of my way to take the time to make a picture for her, or send her words of encouragement (she is my favorite skater's rival after all...). So if that's the plan, that's fine for you guys, but I probably won't participate. If the plan if for us to make something for Yuna's fans, I would be willing to do that. I can understand the reasoning behind the posts that don't favor this option, but I think it's a nice gesture. Some Yuna fans will appreciate it, and some won't.

I also have another suggestion. Maybe we can just IM someone who is a duel member of both forums any nice messages or pictures we want to send to yuna and/or her fans, and they could just post them all on the Yuna forum in one thread. It would be a lot simpler, and less work. Just a suggestion....
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Star85 wrote:
Ok I'm a little confused. I thought the initial idea of this whole thing was to be kind of a peace offering to Yuna fans from Mao fans, in light of the holiday season

OMG, you're right, whole this mess is because of me... Escape I'm sorry (I don't even know which time No ), I read everything in rush and I misunderstood everything. I'm sorry for making you all so confused Sad

Star85 wrote:

I also have another suggestion. Maybe we can just IM someone who is a duel member of both forums any nice messages or pictures we want to send to yuna and/or her fans, and they could just post them all on the Yuna forum in one thread. It would be a lot simpler, and less work. Just a suggestion....

Hmmm.... It would be easier way and it's very good idea, but i don't know who can do it. I know only about polosatik, but I'm not sure if she wants to do it.

polosatik wrote:

I don't feel well about it, strangely on both forums last time atmosphere is not so cheerful.

Maybe we have some other member of YNKF? If not, then I can register there Wink
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 pm

europeanfan wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Ok I'm a little confused. I thought the initial idea of this whole thing was to be kind of a peace offering to Yuna fans from Mao fans, in light of the holiday season

OMG, you're right, whole this mess is because of me... Escape I'm sorry (I don't even know which time No ), I read everything in rush and I misunderstood everything. I'm sorry for making you all so confused Sad

Star85 wrote:

Hmmm.... It would be easier way and it's very good idea, but i don't know who can do it. I know only about polosatik, but I'm not sure if she wants to do it.

polosatik wrote:

I don't feel well about it, strangely on both forums last time atmosphere is not so cheerful.

Maybe we have some other member of YNKF? If not, then I can register there Wink
No, I can put a thread with messages and pics. And first I can ask senior members if it's ok to put a thread like this. Smile
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:43 pm

That would be great cheers cheers Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:29 pm

chiyori wrote:
klarification wrote:
I know I'm not making sense, but I had this crazy idea of us bonding together and doing an activity like this. For example, every four months we pick a skater (or skaters) and then we compile a list of what we like about that skater, what music we want that skater to skate, and so and so forth. And then we post it again under the name of Mao Asada Fan Forum. That way, no one can say that we only did this project because we wanted to look 'proper' in front of Yuna's fans. Maybe it might also be a way to appreciate other skaters out there.

But this is just me being ambitious. A lot of the members here aren't active enough. Sad

I think this is a lovely idea. There are a lot of skaters out there that I appreciate, namely Akiko, Taka-chan, Joannie, Dai-chan, Plushy, Johnny, Tomas, Armin, etc. (many others too, but this list could turn out quite long...). I know nothing about blends and artwork and computer editing, but I can write! So if I can simply chose a fav photo and add a greeting or a small message to it, I think I could manage. Sadly, I had to pull out of the birthday project for Mao because I had absolutely no time, but I finally have a bit of time to keep up with this forum again, so I'd like to get involved. Just tell me what, where and when, and I'm in!

Starting this with Yu-Na would certainly make a good peace offering, but I agree that this should be for Yu-Na and not for YNKF. I actually never visited that forum (not that I'm not interested, but I usually have a pretty hectic life and keeping up with this forum is hard enough already lol) so I have no idea what they think of us or what tensions there are, but whatever we chose to do for Yu-Na, I'm sure every member over there will perceive it differently, as would probably be the case over here should the situation be reversed. So let's do what we want and let them do the perceiving how they want

Anyway, if there are enough people interested, then let's do it!

I think klarification's idea is the best so far! Yes, we should do this for other skaters as well as Yuna. We love Mao, and we sure as do love FS too. But upon doing this, I think we should start with one of the skaters who wins GPF instead of Yuna. I think Yuna has a good chance in winning Worlds this season, or at least medal there, so we could make a video sending messages to her along with congrats if we do her's then. Plus it'll look more natural to send her messages after Worlds than now, when she's not competing yet.

Sorry for suggesting new ideas, when things seem to start settling down. But I don't think we need to rush this project that much compared to the secret santa game, esp since some of us are going to be participating in both. Why don't we try making a message video (something simple like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4AiIk0oN-M ) for one of the GPF winners, as a kind of test case, upload it on Youtube and see what reactions we get. We can see how that works out and then discuss again which would be the best way we should do something similar for Yuna. Those who know how to edit, can take turns in doing it too.

And to be honest...sorry but I feel a bit uneasy about having a thread created in Yuna forum and have our gifts and messages posted there. I'm afraid some members there will post not so nice comments in the thread towards our gifts and messages, and that might cause confusion and arguments in YNKF. I haven't wrote this before here, but one of the main reasons I'm willing to participate in this project was because I wanted to help people who both like Mao and Yuna to feel comfortable in YNKF. They get bashed for being Mao's fan at the same time sometimes, so should this idea of creating a thread to have our stuff posted make more trouble for them, I'd be very sad.

I think we should not rush into things, but take some time in considering what's best for us, Yuna fans, and Yuna herself. I don't think we need to create a poll at this point, but rather wait for some more suggestions on which approach would be best.

What do you think guys? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am

Just like Pochi said, there's no rush. I'd rather invest my time this season on the Secret Santa. We'll have all the time after that.

We can push this project back for 2011. It can be something like:

Mao Asada Fan Forum projects list:
1. Secret Santa (until Dec. 25, correct this if you want 24 Asya)
1. Messages to the GPF champions (men, ladies, pair, ice dancers)
2. Message to Yuna/YNKF/both (either before or after Worlds)

Aside from not having enough participants, we're still arguing over the specifics. No need to worry about it right now especially when we can always do this next year. And don't worry europeanfan, your idea is super sweet! We just need to organize ourselves more. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:18 am

Ok, So now let's focus on Secret Santa and we'll come back to this topic right after New Year Wink Do you agree?

Your list of projects sounds reasonable Klarification Smile I really like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?   Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao Asada Fan Forum & YNKF- common projekt?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2