Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What movies do you look forward to watching?

Go down 
+7
bellarina
Star85
zhanglele
Tao
chelseamarie
i♥MAO
aoi88
11 posters
AuthorMessage
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

What movies do you look forward to watching?  Empty
PostSubject: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:25 am

There is a thread that asks what movies you have watched, but this thread is for movies you haven't but are dying to watch soon. Smile

I have two movies that I am dying to watch. One is the Black Swan. I've read good reviews on the film. It's psychologically twisted and I love those type of films.
The other film is Byakuyako (Journey Under a Midnight Sun) which is based on a popular Japanese crime thriller. It was already made into a drama which remains one of my favorite jdramas. So I am curious how the movie will top it especially considering the main actress is Maki Horikita. I like her acting but I just never pictured her in this role before!
Back to top Go down
i♥MAO

i♥MAO

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 am

well, i'm looking forward to seeing "The Tourist" starring Angelina Jolie and Jonnhy Depp.
Back to top Go down
chelseamarie

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 pm

i second the Black Swan.
Back to top Go down
Tao

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:08 am

I am very interested in seeing the new film with Leo De Caprio, "Inception". I have heard a lot of good things about it, and I can hardly wait to see it. I am waiting for it to be released on DVD though, because the theater is just so expensive, it sucks the fun right out of it.
tv cabinets
Back to top Go down
zhanglele

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:47 pm

lol!
I am in love with the artical,it is so excellent~~
wholesale dresses
cheap prom dresses
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 am

Can't wait to see the new Harry Potter! Some people are saying it's not only the best Harry Potter movie ever, but it's THE best movie ever!

"Distributor Warner Bros. reports that "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" summoned up $92.1 million domestically on opening day Friday.
That's nearly $20 million more than the previous record-holder, "The Twilight Saga: New Moon," which took in $72.7 million in its first day two years ago.
The finale of the "Harry Potter" saga also set a record for midnight screenings with $43.5 million.
That topped "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," which pulled in about $30 million in its first midnight shows last year."

Yay! New Moon was HORRIBLE IMO! That record needed to be smashed! Anyone braving the crowds to go see it this weekend? I have done this before with HP movies, but I don't think I'll be up for it this time. I think I'm going to go on a week day. lol
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 am

Star85 wrote:
Can't wait to see the new Harry Potter! Some people are saying it's not only the best Harry Potter movie ever, but it's THE best movie ever!

"Distributor Warner Bros. reports that "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" summoned up $92.1 million domestically on opening day Friday.
That's nearly $20 million more than the previous record-holder, "The Twilight Saga: New Moon," which took in $72.7 million in its first day two years ago.
The finale of the "Harry Potter" saga also set a record for midnight screenings with $43.5 million.
That topped "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," which pulled in about $30 million in its first midnight shows last year."

Yay! New Moon was HORRIBLE IMO! That record needed to be smashed! Anyone braving the crowds to go see it this weekend? I have done this before with HP movies, but I don't think I'll be up for it this time. I think I'm going to go on a week day. lol
Me too! I heard it's gotten amazing reviews, and right now it's 97% at Rotten Tomatoes! Wow! (For comparison, DH Part 1 only has 79%). I don't think I'm going to see it this weekend (tickets are sold out at nearby theaters), but hopefully I'll see it soon. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 am

I have to wait till the 1st of Aug before I can see the movie! Sad
Struggling really hard to resist the temptation of cam versions online! Neutral

3 years have I waited for the last book to become this movie!
...now its all over! Sad
I am just a lil worried about the 3-D experience...
I watched Pirates of the Carab last week in 3D - Kinda ruined some scenes with all the adjusting!
Plus I got glasses of my own - Its becomes really uncomfortable throughout the movie...
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:44 am

MaoChan756 wrote:
I have to wait till the 1st of Aug before I can see the movie! Sad
Struggling really hard to resist the temptation of cam versions online! Neutral

3 years have I waited for the last book to become this movie!
...now its all over! Sad
I am just a lil worried about the 3-D experience...
I watched Pirates of the Carab last week in 3D - Kinda ruined some scenes with all the adjusting!
Plus I got glasses of my own - Its becomes really uncomfortable throughout the movie...

You don't have to see it in 3D. It's cheaper if you don't anyway Yep!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm excited to see the new snow white movie. I first noticed the trailer for it on youtube a few months ago, and I was liking what I was seeing a lot.... until I saw Kristen Stewart! Very Mad I really don't care for her acting at all, with the one exception being her performance in The Runaways. I wish she would do a good job like that in all her movies. Even though Snow White has her in it, it still looks really good. I'm a sucker for fairy tale stuff - and Chris Hemsworth Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:58 am

I'm dying to see The Hobbit. I know it won't be out for another six months, but I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Is anyone excited about seeing the new Spider Man movie?
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:50 am

I just heard Disney is making a new Sleeping Beauty movie called Malificent. It stars Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning. We are being bombarded a bit with the Snow White stuff right now, so I'm excited for this. I always liked Sleeping Beauty better anyway. It doesn't come out till 2014 though Sad. Guess they just started filming last week.

They will also be coming out with a new Hansel and Gretel movie next year. I love fairy tales, so I'm happy about all these new movies they're coming out with!

Lol, I also heard they are going to be shooting a Candyland movie staring Adam Sandler What movies do you look forward to watching?  53872 What movies do you look forward to watching?  968994. Sounds like it's bound to get a lot of negative criticism. Still, I am very curious to see this trailer if this is really true. I've heard buzz for the past year or so that they wanted to make this movie, so it very well might be.
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:39 am

Artemis Fowl, the movie.

Fellow Artemis Fowl fans have waiting for a very long time for the film adaptation of Artemis Fowl based on the series written by Eoin Colfer. News has it that there is a working script, but the casting and production have yet to be seen. And that was a couple of years ago. Oooh the agony... it's like waiting for Mao news...

And I miss the thrill of waiting for a Harry Potter movie, though the Hunger Games movie isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:16 am

Abdiel wrote:
Artemis Fowl, the movie.

Fellow Artemis Fowl fans have waiting for a very long time for the film adaptation of Artemis Fowl based on the series written by Eoin Colfer. News has it that there is a working script, but the casting and production have yet to be seen. And that was a couple of years ago. Oooh the agony... it's like waiting for Mao news...

And I miss the thrill of waiting for a Harry Potter movie, though the Hunger Games movie isn't that bad.

I miss the anticipation of new Harry Potter movies (and books) too! I hope she will write more HP books someday. Or a spin off or something. The story really truly is done, and it had a good ending. There's really no reason to continue with it other than the big fact that the fans always want more. Maybe that will be reason enough one day?...
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:56 am

Quote :
I miss the anticipation of new Harry Potter movies (and books) too! I hope she will write more HP books someday. Or a spin off or something. The story really truly is done, and it had a good ending. There's really no reason to continue with it other than the big fact that the fans always want more. Maybe that will be reason enough one day?...

I'm glad you share my HP sentiments, Star85! From what I know, JK Rowling is busy with Pottermore, an online HP RPG, so most likely she would not be able to focus much on writing HP stories... Or I could be wrong, since in Pottermore, she gives away details on HP which she was not able to write in the books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What movies do you look forward to watching?    What movies do you look forward to watching?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What movies do you look forward to watching?
Page 1 of 1