Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - Off-Season 2011!

Go down 
+81
CraZsk8r
Artistry
fefe_sky
michelle
tilitom
tokitama
dangerous_angel_face
let`s talk
McKenzee
Lady_in_black
clarice
clovera
midnightfrostifyx
dlynndao
WayCon
Lee
kenkyo
Dani-Chan
☆Genie
Ken Himura
sarahjoanne419
dlnnyc
BowbowDaijin
Jtsmith1
chapis
shikure
~*AAA*~
josling
Alokya
beppu
kirakira
Rose
zarinaballerina
inspiration*
supportmaoasada
COHK
emmie
4u4a
shar
PochinkoPotanko
hirahira
ddmm
Haidogirl
tianrushui
skfan
Spacey
Batsuchan
ballerinamao
Hotaru
ElleluvsL
bibi
Cloviece
Yunamao
kawaiimao
jkblues
kaarolcia
ClairDeMao
Mirai
kitty
europeanfan
periperi
illani
maofan93
KariDebate
bellarina
chiyori
snowdrops24
Okami
sapphiresky
Star85
swan
linglang
Mao_Asada_sunrise
roma
babayaga
maowataiyo
klarification
aoi88
MaoChan756
alyssa
polosatik
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 am

I sent an email too! Thanks for the link... I already have a couple of Mao books which I finally got around to reading (took me weeks but I was so proud of myself!) and I'd like to have more but shipping these from Japan always doubles or triples the price of what you're ordering!

It would be great if Christine Dzidrums wrote one in English (and I did read the first comment, despite your warning aoi88... seriously, what a douche... Rolling Eyes ). I'd certainly buy it!
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:58 pm

that first comment was well... of course we all know. but anyway, i predict more mao asada supporters in the future.

has anyone seen this? a dedicated fan does mao's step sequence and is very, very impressive. it already has a lot of views (over 12,000 so far). i wonder if he is a member of this forum or an avid reader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Qwq2dov84&feature=channel_video_title
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks for the heads-up, Roma! I'll try it out... I mean there's nothing to lose anyway!

aoi88 wrote:
Btw, Christine Dzidrums, a children's writer, has shown an interest in writing a biography on Mao. She has already written books on Joannie and Yuna. If there's an English-language book on Mao, I'll be sure to buy it!

You can write suggestions to her on her formspring http://www.formspring.me/Cdzidrums or the comment section of this page
http://christinedzidrums.com/?p=227&cpage=1#comment-48 (Just ignore the first comment from someone who thinks Mao doesn't deserve to be written about. Rolling Eyes )

Perhaps, she will really write a book on Mao, if she sees there's a lot of reader interest on the topic. flower

I left a comment there, because one poster was using the "Mao is a sore loser" card again. Hopefully, Miss Dzidrums would push on with her idea to write an English children's book on Mao! I mean, she's inspiration material! Razz

Also swan, someone posted a link of that already, I just forgot who. Anyway, I'm so glad to see a dedicated Mao fan doing her step sequences and I hope that skater would be able to post more vids soon!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:37 pm

klarification wrote:

I left a comment there, because one poster was using the "Mao is a sore loser" card again. Hopefully, Miss Dzidrums would push on with her idea to write an English children's book on Mao! I mean, she's inspiration material! Razz

I think Mao is one of the most misunderstood skaters and it irks me that those who choose to misunderstand her base their reasons on superficial things like her reaction at a ceremony. I think there's a belief that good sportmanship means putting on a happy face even in defeat to show that you're satisfied with your efforts despite the results. This is a completely misleading assumption because no person will be honestly satisfied if they fall short of their expectations, unless that person doesn't really take his/her craft seriously. We know Mao takes her skating very seriouly and she has extremely high standards for herself. Her reactions on the podium stems from genuine disappointment at herself. And honestly, how Mao's reacted is the natural way people respond to disappointment. I remember I would get visibly upset when I failed to get the first prize at a spelling bee or the desired grade on an important exam. During the moments just after I receive the results, it's extremely difficult to control my feelings. After a day or two, the emotions subside and I am able to be proud of what I did achieve. Therefore, I can totally understand what Mao was feeling at the moment. I think children should be able to express themselves naturally. They shouldn't be encouraged by adults to suppress their feelings or be told to feel a certain way for the sake of public display. I think this is not an example of healthy emotional development.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 pm

aoi88 wrote:
I think children should be able to express themselves naturally. They shouldn't be encouraged by adults to suppress their feelings or be told to feel a certain way for the sake of public display. I think this is not an example of healthy emotional development.

True aoi. Expressing your disappointment does not automatically mean that you have a weak mentality. In many cases, it can be positive to your mental and emotional health. Repression can lead to dire consequences in later life, some even have psychological problems because of it. And I know what I am talking about because I have a family member like that. Well, I won't talk about that...

Anyway, I feel Mao handled herself very well. I mean, after the Olympics, she didn't bum around or went "woe is me!" No! She challenged herself and won Worlds, then she decided to polish her jumps. She's heading in the right direction... I'm not sure why people are being so hard on her! Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:19 pm

klarification wrote:
aoi88 wrote:
I think children should be able to express themselves naturally. They shouldn't be encouraged by adults to suppress their feelings or be told to feel a certain way for the sake of public display. I think this is not an example of healthy emotional development.

True aoi. Expressing your disappointment does not automatically mean that you have a weak mentality. In many cases, it can be positive to your mental and emotional health. Repression can lead to dire consequences in later life, some even have psychological problems because of it. And I know what I am talking about because I have a family member like that. Well, I won't talk about that...

Anyway, I feel Mao handled herself very well. I mean, after the Olympics, she didn't bum around or went "woe is me!" No! She challenged herself and won Worlds, then she decided to polish her jumps. She's heading in the right direction... I'm not sure why people are being so hard on her! Depressed Crying

ITA! My that poster is quite persistent! I also put in my two cents. You really argued well but I feel she's so adamant in her assumptions. What I don't understand is why a happy face is seen as the only way to express gratitude? So if a person is showing a serious face, he/she is not being thankful? Has the person ever seen the faces of tennis players/soccer players after a match loss? Now, that's the look of defeat! I have a feeling that this person probably never experienced a great disappointment in her life. It's the only way I can explain her utter lack of empathy for Mao's situation.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

You expressed your points pretty well too! And actually aoi, I never liked arguing. I'm a peace-loving person! But I admire people who are sensible enough to handle a "discussion" so there.

The poster said that s/he was misconstrued. Well, now that person knows how to be in Mao's shoes! Misunderstandings and miscommunication simply ruin some things. No

Anyway, I can't believe it's so close to Worlds. Do we have any news of when Mao would depart Japan?
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 pm

it makes sense to me that she would be so disappointed about her free skate (and not a "sore loser"). because if you think about it, she was so happy about her last two events, eventhough she won second, and not first. what's so "sore losery" about celebration despite winning second?
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm

I also wrote my 2-cents on that discussion.

But we always have to remember that sometimes (or many times), comments about Mao are not "misunderstandings". Some people do not try to understand Mao, and close their mind. No matter how much you argue, they'll keep believing what they want to believe (ie. Youtube and YKbots). Rolling Eyes

I would love it if Mao could be written about. If the author is swayed by a certain person's comments, then it's her loss.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Ahhh is someone (most likely a fanatic of you know who) bringing up the tired old argument of Mao being a sore loser at the olympics again? They never seem to mention how many other skaters (not to mention, athletes in other sports as well) aren't all smiles when they don't win the olympics, or the big championships either. Mao seems to get more crap for this than most - and undeservingly so. When someone comes up short in the most important moment of their lives that they've always dreamed about, and are probably more disappointed with themselves more than anything, I think they have the right to not fake a smile and act all happy when they are probably fighting back a whole bunch of tears and all sorts of emotions. As long as they don't act rude or anything like that, they don't deserve to be called a sore loser. No matter who it is...

Last edited by Star85 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Mao is all about performance not medals!
I've seen this girl skating so many pros -_
Remember 2007/2008 - A gp event I presume - She was last in the SP and did her very best to win the 1st place in her FP! And she cried even if she knew - she'll be the best score -
She knows her own powers and her own performance!
That's why she knows when she has done it right or messed some parts...

Frankly - I'd be more pissed off - If I'd be in Mao's place - Remember the 2006 Olympics where she was hyped to win! (o0 I believe she would have won) - She lost her chance of the gold - of such a fame and skated heart and soul for the 2010 Olympics - and then she just could not deliver what she wanted to...
Its a heart wrenching story!
But it does not end here - She wipes those tears and wins worlds in barely few weeks!
She reworks her jumps - end in an abyss - Rises in glory and shines back!...

Its okay to show your emotions! - Let's just forget what the others say about Mao!
Frankly, I believe we might be the most tame fanclub ever - We hear so many bad things about Mao - But all these horrible things they say - It makes me want to love Mao even more! Smile
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Recently, I've revisited Mao's Nagoya Festival performance and I really enjoyed it. I think it's her best performances of the Chopin Ex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4jXbjQL45U

I noticed that Mao maintained really good speed throughout the performance and her jumps had good flow. I hope she brings this speed to her competitive programs next week!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:58 am

aoi88 wrote:
Recently, I've revisited Mao's Nagoya Festival performance and I really enjoyed it. I think it's her best performances of the Chopin Ex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4jXbjQL45U

I noticed that Mao maintained really good speed throughout the performance and her jumps had good flow. I hope she brings this speed to her competitive programs next week!

I agree, it was fabulous. I love you I think that 2 factors contributed to make this performance stand out: 1) It's the program Mao has skated the most, and 2) with normal lightning Mao could skate with more speed and confidence. And, of course, skating in front of the home audience always helps. Smile

Does anyone knoe wken Mao leaves for Moscow..? I don't have the time to check the Japanese websites right now, I need to go have my hair cut. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
snowdrops24

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 am

aoi88. amazing flow Mao has on the ice, particularly enjoyed her 3F here. The one she did at JSC was also great but underrotated. This one looks effortless and rotated. Mao always gives her absolute best for the home crowd. I too hope that she'd be able to train enough to incorporate the speed in her competitive programs.

It's interesting when you mentioned Mao's speed because this is what Sato-sensei and Mao said they are working on specifically after 4CC, according to Asahi's new interview of Mao, posted on Mao Rashiku column.

Here it is; Finally, news about MAO!!!!! flower Swoon

Like a Star @ heaven http://www.asahi.com/sports/column/TKY201104220337.html

Some tidbits (could other posters, if free, provide a more complete translation for everyone else here, Thank you!)

Like a Star @ heaven Mao is at home (Aichi) when the earthquake occured
Like a Star @ heaven A very mature, down-to-earth and genuine quote from Mao about what she feels about she could do in view of the disaster at this moment:
Quote :
「今、私にできることは、このシーズン、今までやってきたことを思い出しながら、試合で思い切って滑ることだけ。被害にあわれた方の中にも、応援して下さっている方がたくさんいらっしゃる。被害で苦しんでいる方はそれどころではないと思うけど、一生懸命演技する自分を見て少しでも励みになればいいと思う。それしかできない」
Like a Star @ heaven Mao trains on the ice for 4 hours each day
Like a Star @ heaven She does runthroughs for her SP and FS everyday
Like a Star @ heaven Under the advice of Sato-sensei, She took a week off from practice right after the earthquake happened to maintain good condition because she had been training very hard for Worlds in Japan
Like a Star @ heaven Sato-sensei asking Mao after the 4CC to skate her programs with greater speed and energy (one of the issues they worked on after 4CC)
Like a Star @ heaven She MIGHT ask Tatiana to make adjustments to her costume since Worlds is now to be held at Russia (not sure if she meant her SP costume or FS costume as well)
Like a Star @ heaven It also includes rare comments from Mao's mother, Kyoko-san.

All in all, the impression I got from the article is that Mao is training well and she's in good hands. Thumbs up!

Like a Star @ heaven http://www.asahi.com/sports/gallery_e/view_photo_feat.html?column-pg/TKY201104220336.jpg
Like a Star @ heaven http://www.asahi.com/sports/gallery_e/view_photo_feat.html?column-pg/TKY201104220334.jpg

Our girl looks stunning in black. Oh, and the ring she's wearing on her ring finger is probably the same one she wore at the Nagoya Figure Skating Festival. It was a present from Mai and her mother. Since Mao decided to retool her technique this season, they gave Mao the ring to remind her that they are with her when she skates and jumps. Wub A television programme mentioned this a while back but I can't seem to find it on YT...
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:32 am

Thank you snowdrops! Great interview. Mao is turning into a beauty! Not that she wasn't before, but now she is maturing into a young adult right before our eyes. Love Hearts But Mao, don't let TAT do touch-ups on your costume! Escape

@Okami- my guess is tonight or Saturday morning/afternoon since the initial music run-through is on Sunday. Japan is 5 hours ahead of Russia and the flight's gonna take 9-10 hours.
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:10 am

Thanks Snowdrops for the news! It's good to hear that Mao's training is going well. But I'm with maowataiyo on the idea of TAT doing touch-ups on her costume. Neutral However, I think it's most likely the SP costume since Mao has worn the same LP costume for all events except Japan Open, so I guess she likes that one. On other hand, she seems undecided about her SP costume. Personally, I rather hope TAT does some re-touching on her SP's choreography than the costume, although both need work. If she does change her costume, I hope it's a sleeveless red dress!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 am

Thanks for the update snowdrops24!!! cheers Mao looks stunning in black, what a young beautiful lady she is! But I'm gonna tell you in life she's million times better then in pictures! Razz
It's great to hear Mao is doing great, and I don't mind if TAT will redo Mao's costume. Hers Chopin black costume is my favourite Mao costume!
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks snowdrops! I hope someone would provide a more detailed translation.

snowdrops24 wrote:

Our girl looks stunning in black. Oh, and the ring she's wearing on her ring finger is probably the same one she wore at the Nagoya Figure Skating Festival. It was a present from Mai and her mother. Since Mao decided to retool her technique this season, they gave Mao the ring to remind her that they are with her when she skates and jumps. Wub A television programme mentioned this a while back but I can't seem to find it on YT...

I remember this video:
Quote :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4suQ_fbx-6c

It was quite entertaining, with the people there speculating whether the ring was a gift from a lover (they were saying koibito). And then when it was revealed... TADA! It's a special gift from Mai and their mother. It's not yet time for love it seems? Razz
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:43 am

Yay! News! Thank you snowdrops24!

More than anything, I'm so glad she has a stable support system. Coach Sato is monitoring her practices, making sure she doesn't overdo them; is giving her critiques so that she can focus on specific things to improve for the next competition; and is giving her emotional encouragement when she needs it. I'm relieved she's in good hands and that she's not on her own anymore. I'm confident she's going to keep improving at every single competition as a skater, not just in points/medals. I'm also glad to hear that they're going to work on "speed and energy". Good things to work on, especially since they'll build up her basic skating skills in the process AND result in higher GOEs/PCS (well, as long as the speed doesn't destabilize her jumps at first, but even if that happens, it's still improvement! You have to start somewhere.)

klarification wrote:

It's not yet time for love it seems? Razz
Hmm....I don't know if Taka-chan would agree with you on that one! Razz
Back to top Go down
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
KariDebate

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:55 pm

I am soo excited to hear some news.....this worlds will be soo exciting......our girl is training well and thats soo good to hear.....im hoping she wows the crowd in Moscow....im excited to see if she will have a new sp dress.....hopefully she will have perfected the sp choreography....i have a feeling she will be great
Back to top Go down
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
maofan93

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:34 pm

TAT better not touch the LP dress. All the SP dresses this year have been No so even a new one from TAT wouldn't stand out as a total mess compared to the others.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Thanks snowdrops for the news!! Razz

I love Mao's ballad costumes, both the white and black ones. Many Hearts So, I'm looking forward to seeing changes to her SP costume. But, I do hope she and TAT will not chose bra Sweatdrop

I'm glad to hear that Sato sensei and Mao are focusing on greater speed and energy. Mao's SP may look a lot different this time, if she's gained speed and power as they planned. But I don't care whether she's managed it already or not because she's just started her new journey this year.

Mao's mom says as follows in the article that snowdrops posted earlier.

I feel this season is becoming a first season for Mao to make a transition into a "matured" skater after going through the Olympic last season. She has been trained by many coaches and learned good things. All her coaches took very good care of her and even now she receives advice from them.

Mao wanted to rework her jumps from basics before the season started. So she took lessons from Nagakubo-sensei from who she had lessons before when she was a child. I always respect her choice, "what she wants to do now."

We asked Sato-sensei to become her main coach in Sept. When I thought about Mao's future, I though Sato-sensei is the only person in Japan whom I could entrust Mao. Mao was also eager to be coached by Sato-sensei.

I know it will take 3 or 4 years to have good understand of each other even for a prominent coach. Mao is aiming for the 2014 Olympics in Sochi with Sato-sensei who has proven track record.

Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:14 am

I think that they'll make changes to the SP costume only!
They don't talk about changing but making changes...
So I hope they remove the bra! -_
I hope Tat have been giving Mao advices on her SP as well! -_

I am always exasperated when Mao skates a messy SP!
and then has to do catching up in her FP!

Miki - Yuna - and even Kanako have great SP this season...
She'll have to really bring it out for her SP!! Smile

Thank you linglang for the translation! ^_^
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:54 am

Thank you linglang for the translations!

Our dear Kumaneko has posted up a translation of the entire article. flower
http://kumaneko037.blog103.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:33 am

aoi88 wrote:

Thank you linglang for the translations!

Our dear Kumaneko has posted up a translation of the entire article. flower
http://kumaneko037.blog103.fc2.com/

Mao is so thoughtful... Sad

I also loved the part when she mentioned TAT. It's very clear that they're still fond of each other. I hope TAT can continue to make wonderful programs for Mao in the coming years.

Also, it's very rare for Kyoko-san to make a statement so it's nice hearing from her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - Off-Season 2011!
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next