Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanako Murakami

Go down 
+20
COHK
silenceisgolden
MaoChan756
linglang
babayaga
shikure
KariDebate
polosatik
kaarolcia
roma
Okami
Cloviece
europeanfan
Eris
dangerous_angel_face
clovera
bellarina
swan
chiyori
bibi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 am

She reminds soo much of Mao!
Though surprisingly not a younger version of Mao - She appears like a striking image of the struggling Mao after worlds 2008!
I feel quite sad for her - She was dubbed to be the next genius...
Its a pity that she did not get enough spots to shine before the transition to the adult world!
Plus with the mess at worlds last season - It just wasn't good news for her!

Makes me wonder how the russian skaters will fare in their senior debut! :S
I really hope she makes it! *_*
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:43 pm

is marina zueva kanako's choreographer for the violin muse program? i absolutely adore both kanako's short and long programs. it's quite a departure from her previous competitive programs.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:01 am

Do you think this is Kanako's twitter? https://twitter.com/#!/KaanaKaanaKaana
Akiko and Miki are tweeting to this one but its protected. Think she'll add us if we try to follow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:40 am

Here is some part of Kanako's new programs Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zDj-ARoBss&feature=g-all-u
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:24 am

Kanako graduated from her high school today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDq2dIF914I

Congratulations!

She seems to enjoy the school life very much, and she's still wearing Mao's old high school jacket! Wink

Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 am

Congratulations Kanako!! Confetti
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 am

Congratulations! Woot!
I can't believe she's about to start university, it seems like only yesterday she was still in junior high.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 am

Congrats, Kanako! Time sure flies by quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Congratulations Kanako!!!! Woot!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Congrats Kanako!
I assume she'll go to Chukyo university?
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
Congrats Kanako!

It seems to be so as reported here:
http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/sports/figureskate/headlines/article/20130228-00000032-kyodo_sp

"中京大(Chukyo U)に進学する。"
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:30 am

COHK wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Congrats Kanako!

http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/sports/figureskate/headlines/article/20130228-00000032-kyodo_sp

"中京大(Chukyo U)に進学する。"

Thanx, it does make sense. Chukyo University has an excellent rink and she did just graduated from Chukyo high...
Does anyone know if other skaters who aren't studying at Chukyo are allowed to train at their rink, or is it mandatory that you go to school there?
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:18 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
COHK wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
Congrats Kanako!

"中京大(Chukyo U)に進学する。"

Thanx, it does make sense. Chukyo University has an excellent rink and she did just graduated from Chukyo high...
Does anyone know if other skaters who aren't studying at Chukyo are allowed to train at their rink, or is it mandatory that you go to school there?

all the top list of skaters of JSF can apply to use chukyo rink, since chukyo rink is part of sponsorship from JSF.
but the problem is you need to arrange your time to use it, so that is why every skaters always arrange their training in other rinks at the same time.
for ppl studying in chukyo, they can have a stable home rink for training just like Dai and Oda in their university.
but for ppl training far away from nagoya like yuzuru and haruka, their won't use that often. haruka only used that on the weekend when she was with nagagubo coach but yuzuru didn't book that when he trained in jpn because sendai is far far away to nagoya.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:28 am

Thanx for explaining, shikure. I was wondering, because we rarely see anyone else there except Mao, Taka and Kanako.

Anyway I wish a successful freshman year for Kanako. I wonder what she'll major in.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Thanx for explaining, shikure. I was wondering, because we rarely see anyone else there except Mao, Taka and Kanako.

Anyway I wish a successful freshman year for Kanako. I wonder what she'll major in.

you are welcome Smile as far as I remember, Miki and Akko trained / trains there from time to time. Especially miki didn't have home rink in jpn when she was trained in US, so during the year off, she did her new show program with Miyamoto there. Akko uses chukyo as second rink like Mao also books akko's home rink for additional training.

kanako may major in some kind of language Smile Russian seems popular among skaters.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 am

shikure wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

you are welcome Smile as far as I remember, Miki and Akko trained / trains there from time to time. Especially miki didn't have home rink in jpn when she was trained in US, so during the year off, she did her new show program with Miyamoto there. Akko uses chukyo as second rink like Mao also books akko's home rink for additional training.

kanako may major in some kind of language Smile Russian seems popular among skaters.
Congrats Kana chan!!! cheers
Really? I think only Mao studied it cause at that time TAT was her coach.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 am

polosatik wrote:
shikure wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Mao studies/studied Russian, or just taking some russian language courses? What exactly does Mao study?

I wanted to study Russian but it's so difficult. Sad Not the language, but literature. If you graduate from this subject you're like a russian literature genious, sadly litrature analysis and so on isn't my forte, so i had to drop it. Depressed Crying The language on the other hand is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
shikure wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Mao studies/studied Russian, or just taking some russian language courses? What exactly does Mao study?

I wanted to study Russian but it's so difficult. Sad Not the language, but literature. If you graduate from this subject you're like a russian literature genious, sadly litrature analysis and so on isn't my forte, so i had to drop it. Depressed Crying The language on the other hand is beautiful.
Wow,really? I agree Russian literature is really difficult. I didn't know in foreign countries you have to study it too in order to learn the language!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:06 am

polosatik wrote:

Wow,really? I agree Russian literature is really difficult. I didn't know in foreign countries you have to study it too in order to learn the language!

Yep, unfortunately. After you graduate in Russian you're not only qualifyed to be a teacher, but also a literature critic. You study everything, the language, literature, russian history... It's very difficult. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:44 am

i think literature in general is very hard to study. i remember in high school i had to study british literature and i just Whirly and in spanish class (in which the students weren't fluent except for the ones who learned from home) it was especially difficult.
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:02 am

[quote="zarinaballerina"][quote="polosatik"]
shikure wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

If anyone is able to locate Kanako's twitter...you'll find the answer about what she'll major in. Her twitter is protected, btw, but she does put the info in her profile:
"春から中京大学スポーツ科学部"
Here's the website to 中京大学スポーツ科学部:
http://www.chukyo-u.ac.jp/educate/sport/gakubu/gakubu.html

It's "School of Health and Sports Sciences"

I think Mao is under the same school, as a senior.
Back to top Go down
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:02 am

Happy Birthday, Dai chan!
I gave him a movie taken by Akko chan,
Mao chan and me, as a gift yesterday.  

Then Akiko replied:
That video is absolutely hilarious!

Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Bi1ahn10
https://twitter.com/Canyanpy1107/status/445082431205277697/photo/1
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:27 am

silenceisgolden wrote:
Happy Birthday, Dai chan!
I gave him a movie taken by Akko chan,
Mao chan and me, as a gift yesterday.  

Then Akiko replied:
That video is absolutely hilarious!

Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Bi1ahn10
https://twitter.com/Canyanpy1107/status/445082431205277697/photo/1

I saw the message as well....and I really want to see the clip.... Too sweet! 
Back to top Go down
emory903
Double Axel
Double Axel
emory903

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:51 pm

I really love how close those three sisters are... if only mao has a twitter account hahah

i wish we could see it !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanako Murakami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2